Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering where you got to! Hope you had a nice break xx
I was wondering where you had gone! It is a bit of a guilty pleasure isn't it?

Anna needs to drop Lily from the podcast. It's so lame (I don't even hate listen). I know they did it to monetise the Insta lives they did during lockdown 1 but honestly it's such a snoozefest.

Regarding Lily's love of copying - she's the kinda person who basically got by in life by making as little as possible effort. She was born into a privileged life and that exact same privilege is what allowed her to be an 'OG'. But people are figuring her out now. She can't keep copying everyone and passing it off as her own 'creativity'. She is heading to her mid-30's with no clue as to who she is or what she stands for. And she doesn't seem to care which comes across in her lacklustre content. I have a feeling her end 'goal' is to make enough money to become a property developer (like her father).

Reactions: 12
Now I sound creepy that I worked out it was you 😂😟
I don't speak or write English as first language, I think the way I write will somehow give it away. HAHA! Tattle has been great, I think you guys are so different from the people from GG.
I was wondering where you had gone! It is a bit of a guilty pleasure isn't it?

Anna needs to drop Lily from the podcast. It's so lame (I don't even hate listen). I know they did it to monetise the Insta lives they did during lockdown 1 but honestly it's such a snoozefest.

Regarding Lily's love of copying - she's the kinda person who basically got by in life by making as little as possible effort. She was born into a privileged life and that exact same privilege is what allowed her to be an 'OG'. But people are figuring her out now. She can't keep copying everyone and passing it off as her own 'creativity'. She is heading to her mid-30's with no clue as to who she is or what she stands for. And she doesn't seem to care which comes across in her lacklustre content. I have a feeling her end 'goal' is to make enough money to become a property developer (like her father).
I had to delete it otherwise I will be tempted to come back during my break:) Have anyone ever break free from tattle. Part of me feel tit for coming here to witch about the people I don't know. I don't like her but I watch her. I don't have self-control :cry:

Reactions: 19
I don't speak or write English as first language, I think the way I write will somehow give it away. HAHA! Tattle has been great, I think you guys are so different from the people from GG.

I had to delete it otherwise I will be tempted to come back during my break:) Have anyone ever break free from tattle. Part of me feel tit for coming here to witch about the people I don't know. I don't like her but I watch her. I don't have self-control :cry:
I feel the same sometimes.

Reactions: 6
Yes. I actually took a mini break during Christmas, was nice but new year same me. FML! What a failure:p But yes trying to cut down on my time here but Tattle is so damn addictive.
Welcome back! Was wondering where you’d got to. I considering cutting my time on here a lot too!

Reactions: 5
Welcome back! I thought you'd left us! I try to limit my time on here too....but it's kind of addictive!

I reckon we will be able to cut back when this pandemic is finally over and we can, you know, actually go out and do things!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A decent friend would've said 'got one gifted but also bought a set to give to a friend who has a birthday coming up'.

Anna - she would't do the same for you - I promise.

That's so spot on what Anna would do!

Also I'm addicted to Tattle as its one of the few website's not blocked by my work's website filter! Shh.. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A decent friend would've said 'got one gifted but also bought a set to give to a friend who has a birthday coming up'.

Anna - she would't do the same for you - I promise.
If you were gonna buy one, the set sold out within an hour, so you’re a bit late. Also, you are not a very good friend, Lily.

Reactions: 17
If you were gonna buy one, the set sold out within an hour, so you’re a bit late. Also, you are not a very good friend, Lily.
This!!! Obvs you weren’t going to buy it because you are a cheap, jealous friend. Anna would have been first in the queue if it was the other way round.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe she hadn’t even bought one!! Brilliant 😂 Aren’t they meant to be best friends?!!

Reactions: 21
Can’t believe she hadn’t even bought one!! Brilliant 😂 Aren’t they meant to be best friends?!!
Buying one would mean money in Anna's pocket from Lily. I don't think Lily would want that even though true best friends wouldn't mind at all.

I actually think Lily is jealous of Anna's collab. Lily was really in to bullet journaling a few years ago. One of her videos even got 800,000+ views. She should have capitalised on that and collaborated with a brand to bring out her own bullet journal's or normal journal/diaries. I bet she regrets not doing that now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Buying one would mean money in Anna's pocket from Lily. I don't think Lily would want that even though true best friends wouldn't mind at all.

I actually think Lily is jealous of Anna's collab. Lily was really in to bullet journaling a few years ago. I think one of her videos even got 800,000+ views. She should have capitalised on that and collaborated with a brand to bring out her own bullet journal's or normal journal/diaries. I bet she regrets not doing that now.
It's cause she can't commit to anything. She said a while back that the bullet journal system didn't work for her anymore but if she was somebody that was efficient, creative and organised she could've come up with her own system which she could've created more content/a collaboration with. Earlier in Jan she bought some new stationary (knowing that Anna's was coming out) to get 'ahead' for the year and then wrote a 'to do' list that resembled something I did back when I was 9 years old. Yesterday alone she showed herself ticking off her 'to do' list on a really random pad (the top of it said 'draw somebody in the room'? and then showed herself ticking things off monday.com. How many places do you need to keep lists? It's so strange.

I know Anna isn't liked by some BUT she has been savvy in cornering the organisation content. She also has her book club, the (cough) capsule wardrobe, she regularly updates her blog, she does proper beauty reviews etc. She has created a brand and it works for her.

Reactions: 24
Bottom line is diary or list will not make you productive, if you don’t have the bone for productivity. I have wasted so much money on list and diary, it all boils down to whether you love your job or not.

It's cause she can't commit to anything. She said a while back that the bullet journal system didn't work for her anymore but if she was somebody that was efficient, creative and organised she could've come up with her own system which she could've created more content/a collaboration with. Earlier in Jan she bought some new stationary (knowing that Anna's was coming out) to get 'ahead' for the year and then wrote a 'to do' list that resembled something I did back when I was 9 years old. Yesterday alone she showed herself ticking off her 'to do' list on a really random pad (the top of it said 'draw somebody in the room'? and then showed herself ticking things off monday.com. How many places do you need to keep lists? It's so strange.

I know Anna isn't liked by some BUT she has been savvy in cornering the organisation content. She also has her book club, the (cough) capsule wardrobe, she regularly updates her blog, she does proper beauty reviews etc. She has created a brand and it works for her.
They are all the same, Anna also write down her to do list on 3 different places. How is a bullet journal not as flexible as a dated diary. Her logic..

Reactions: 15
A bullet journal is an empty notebook! You make it whatever you want it to be!

Reactions: 19
Thats the main difference: for Anna, this is work and she is committed to do it right. None of us would do the same job for 10 years the same way, at the same level. We would all want to learn more, improve, go up the chain, become better. They both started with silly pics and blog posts of drugstore beauty products. The difference is that Anna actually created a business, a brand. She used the many perks that come with her job to grow and achieve more. Lily is doing the exact same she started doing, expecting all the perks, while having no ambition. Being an OG is not a brand, is a sign that you have been doing this for a very long time and, maybe, adverts for razors should not be something that you have to rely on.

An advert for razors the same week your “work wife” sells out her first stationary collection with a posh brand. Lily, think about it.

A bullet journal is an empty notebook! You make it whatever you want it to be!
I said that before as well. It is something that would work for anyone because you make it what you want it to be and tailor it to your needs. Her goal with that comment?? That a stationary brand goes to her with a proposal to design her own journal.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.