Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to the podcast, and Lily says she misses being a “proper Londoner”, going out in the morning and being out and about until 6pm...no Lily, that’s everyone! It’s not like it’s only Londoners who work full time 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Listening to the podcast, and Lily says she misses being a “proper Londoner”, going out in the morning and being out and about until 6pm...no Lily, that’s everyone! It’s not like it’s only Londoners who work full time 🙄
But she's meaning going out and faffing around in London like visiting tourist trap coffee shops and taking a photo for Instagram... Most people leave their house and go to work for 8+ hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
EDIT: just one more point to add. For someone who said her Xmas was “all about Grey”, she really doesn’t sound enthusiastic about it on the podcast! Anna coos about how cute that is, and Lily’s response is a very monotonous “yeh that’s...that’s really nice, actually, so...”
She’s as awkward and fake as Matt Hancock feigning enthusiasm for free school meals during lockdown! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wish Anna would get rid of her. Lily will have the biggest tantrum ever! But Anna's too nice to her

But wtf, that photo is too much

Reactions: 12
Have to share some thoughts here..
I am really shocked by the state of her, mantally! She is so so bitter! Her marriage is death, her little girl only a burden to her, she is so selfish and complaining. Why is she not seeing his? Isn’t there anyone who would give her honest feedback?
Couple of days ago I unsubscribed (for the 3rd time I think) - still checking her page though. She makes me sooo angry! She has no idea about the real world and real problems...

Reactions: 16
Is there any other interesting points from the podcast? Does Lily share any more private aspects on Anna’s life ? I don’t want to listen unless I have to

Reactions: 4
Is there any other interesting points from the podcast? Does Lily share any more private aspects on Anna’s life ? I don’t want to listen unless I have to
She said she is musical and have good rhythms.

What does proper Londoner even mean when she doesn’t take the TFL to work then being stuck in the tube because of delay, doesn’t pay 50% or more of her salary to her landlord?
Someone needs to slap her with a pair of slipper. So delusional

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s tanking, she needs to change it up again so she’s copying the person in her life who’s succeeding, Anna.

What happend in July to cause that (mini) peak? I cannot think of anything of note!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm sure one told Lily that outside of London people still work full time, go to the gym, go out for nice meals/drinks, etc etc. I can only imagine the OMG DID YOU ALSO KNOW THIS series of stories she'll publish when she finds out that non-Londoners have busy lives too.

Reactions: 19
spot on! Surely the peloton is for Rich? Lily never exercises apart from the odd fit and start which she always gives up on. Like she had that PT who came to her house for a while and she started couch 2 5k but gave up on that quickly. I’m sure lily will treat us to a reel with her miserable slapped arsed face moaning about how hard it is and *no one told her* spin was so tough. Whereas Anna will review the bike, talk about her exercise routine, what rides she does, etc. boring but at least useful content.
Someone said it earlier I think but there will 100% be a video at some point in the future about ‘how I changed my fitness habits’ or something along those lines. It’s all for the content.

Reactions: 16
What happend in July to cause that (mini) peak? I cannot think of anything of note!
Maybe during that time that she opened up that she is Jewish and has moles, she is not an activist, she is a opportunist. Is a disgusting time to draw attention to herself :rolleyes: No one in her surrounding thinks that is a wrong place and wrong time?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s tanking, she needs to change it up again so she’s copying the person in her life who’s succeeding, Anna.
She’ll announce her second pregnancy around the time we think her viewing figures / “content” can’t get any worse and then poof just like magic she’ll start pulling in 200,000+ views per video again 🙄. Book it!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yes. I actually took a mini break during Christmas, was nice but new year same me. FML! What a failure:p But yes trying to cut down on my time here but Tattle is so damn addictive.
I was wondering where you got to! Hope you had a nice break xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.