Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all would like to know that because it clearly isn't gossip...! It's just a piece of info she didn't bother disclosing beforehand so idk why she's pretending to be a Z-list star who makes up her own gossip to seem interesting 🙄
Flushing your tampons down the loo into your thirties - now that’s what I call a podcast exclusive.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thing is that Anna’s brand is consistent and clear. Lily is just all over the place. I mean one minute she doesn’t know how to dress her child (or herself) for a normal winter day. And the next she’s putting up a video being an expert on cold weather staples. It’s like she forgets that people that see her dumb questions on Instagram also watch her YouTube. Her audience are the same age as her i would imagine. But everyone has matured past her and can’t be arsed watching her just be inept.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
The thing is that Anna’s brand is consistent and clear. Lily is just all over the place. I mean one minute she doesn’t know how to dress her child (or herself) for a normal winter day. And the next she’s putting up a video being an expert on cold weather staples. It’s like she forgets that people that see her dumb questions on Instagram also watch her YouTube. Her audience are the same age as her i would imagine. But everyone has matured past her and can’t be arsed watching her just be inept.
Lily is her own worst enemy, if only she could see that though.

Reactions: 9
We all would like to know that because it clearly isn't gossip...! It's just a piece of info she didn't bother disclosing beforehand so idk why she's pretending to be a Z-list star who makes up her own gossip to seem interesting 🙄
But she’s shown the bike on IG storied before, we’ve all seen it. How can she say it’s exclusive when she’s shown it before?
Anna was bringing her stationary collaboration to the table, so Lily was trying to up her with “an exclusive!!!”

Reactions: 26
It’s like she’s Single White Female-ing Anna.

It’s scary.

I hope Lily is copying simply because she sees it as a winning formula (Anna IS shooting ahead in terms of followers and popularity) and not the alternative... that, even though she’s in her 30s, Lily still doesn’t have her own identity.

I want to point out that this is some weird ass chain of copying bland, boring people - Anna copies Brittany Bathgate (i’m p sure that’s her name?) and tries to be all edgy and cool, but her instant oatmeal personality can’t pull it off, and now Lily is trying to copy Anna but her ungrateful, lumpy milk personality can’t pull it off. i can’t find anyone interesting or funny anymore, I’ve resorted to watching streamers like Valkyrae - at least she’s engaging and has her own personality omg

edit: this is so much snarkier than i meant for it to be but i’m so mad y’all; these idiots make my head hurt 😞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t think it seems to be negatively affecting Anna’s career either (yet?) but I can’t imagine it’s helping it much!! Anna is so desperate to be all cool girl vibez like BB etc she would be better off trying to tag along with Ropes of Holland/Lizzie (I know they have their own podcast) but they’re definitely much more of what Anna seems to be aiming for that frumpy grumpy tampon-flusher!
I really don’t see what Anna ‘gets’ out of the collabs and podcasts with Lily in terms of growing her brand. I think if Anna leaves Gleam, then they will drop off as Lily will become even more competitive with her. Surely Mark and Anna can see this!

Reactions: 15
I really don’t see what Anna ‘gets’ out of the collabs and podcasts with Lily in terms of growing her brand. I think if Anna leaves Gleam, then they will drop off as Lily will become even more competitive with her. Surely Mark and Anna can see this!
Im pretty sure Mark and Anna know, because Anna is branching out a lot and away from Lily. The podcast is ongoing because what else would Lily have?

Reactions: 16
I want to point out that this is some weird ass chain of copying bland, boring people - Anna copies Brittany Bathgate (i’m p sure that’s her name?) and tries to be all edgy and cool, but her instant oatmeal personality can’t pull it off, and now Lily is trying to copy Anna but her ungrateful, lumpy milk personality can’t pull it off. i can’t find anyone interesting or funny anymore, I’ve resorted to watching streamers like Valkyrae - at least she’s engaging and has her own personality omg

edit: this is so much snarkier than i meant for it to be but i’m so mad y’all; these idiots make my head hurt 😞
I’ve realised that I have completely moved on from watching influencers who don’t actually create anything of substance. I love watching artists (myself doing printmaking and soon starting an Etsy shop) who are active on social media and YouTube as I can appreciate their work that they put so much effort and love into.

Reactions: 13
it would be an exclusive if she got her arse on the actual thing
spot on! Surely the peloton is for Rich? Lily never exercises apart from the odd fit and start which she always gives up on. Like she had that PT who came to her house for a while and she started couch 2 5k but gave up on that quickly. I’m sure lily will treat us to a reel with her miserable slapped arsed face moaning about how hard it is and *no one told her* spin was so tough. Whereas Anna will review the bike, talk about her exercise routine, what rides she does, etc. boring but at least useful content.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The 'podcast exclusive' was pure clickbait to get people to listen. Maybe their numbers have been falling and this was their 'genius' plan to get them back up. So sad.

Reactions: 14
Im pretty sure Mark and Anna know, because Anna is branching out a lot and away from Lily. The podcast is ongoing because what else would Lily have?
I have never been able to bring myself to listen to the podcast but by the sounds of things Mark has little time for lily - there’s separate issues with Mark but I have to say I love to hear that about him!

Reactions: 15
I have never been able to bring myself to listen to the podcast but by the sounds of things Mark has little time for lily - there’s separate issues with Mark but I have to say I love to hear that about him!
Yeah you can tell Mark tolerates Lily for Anna and maybe Rich? Not sure if Mark and Rich are good friends. I just know Lily is jealous that Mark works for Anna and thinks that what gives her a boost over her and complains to Rich about this. Honestly Anna's content hasn't changed that much since Mark started working with Anna so that's all Anna (consistently beige). Lily is stubbornly defensive on literally everything so she'll never be self-aware to see she got LUCKY when she decided to become an influencer nothing more, nothing less. Her YT video numbers are bad b/c she's not aspirational - her style/fashion/advice is all scattered hence why she's peaked. She is getting views on IG reels - I noticed her IG posts not so much unless Grey is in them. I think she wants another baby in part to go full in mummy vlogger. If she doesn't and has another child then yeah I give it a year before her numbers drop significantly more.

Reactions: 12

It’s like the human centipede. The influencer centipede.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sorry, I couldn’t edit my last comment to add this. Composition is also very similar. I horizontally flipped Lily’s image.
The copy cat edit for sure. Explain please Shilly. Where's your annoying hand on hip we are twinset pose?

Reactions: 11
Lol seeing that polished look in the latest photo you would never think that behind the scenes (as L likes to say) she bites her dirty fingernails & flushes tampons down the toilet.
I will say that hairstyle confirms that she would look much better with darker hair.
Also - the razor ad made me super dizzy 🥴

• Wow
At least Anna went for a walk! With all the clothes for freezing cold that Lily bought surely she could go for a walk! And then it could be a funny expectations vs reality post with Grey wanting to go into the sea or something.
Although I must add that I think that Lily’s outfit is better than Anna’s.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.