Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like this, looks much better than the tie dye sweatshirt! It gives me Emma hill vibes.
I think that’s the problem, for someone who claims to be one of the “originals”, Poobles hasn’t got an original bone in her body!

Reactions: 13
There are so many beautiful educational toys nowadays that are not the bright coloured and noisy things she hates. Some of those on the bench or the shelf, some sign of lived-in family home. Isn’t she always saying she likes to keep things real? That’s not real.
Some Grimms or OlliElla toys would look lovely

Reactions: 7
I notice she’s painted her nails in today’s story. I thought manicured nails were c’est la vie ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here to put salt on the wound a bit more (published on Jan 6th)
It’s like she’s Single White Female-ing Anna.

It’s scary.

I hope Lily is copying simply because she sees it as a winning formula (Anna IS shooting ahead in terms of followers and popularity) and not the alternative... that, even though she’s in her 30s, Lily still doesn’t have her own identity.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

It’s scary.

I hope Lily is copying simply because she sees it as a winning formula (Anna IS shooting ahead in terms of followers and popularity) and not the alternative... that, even though she’s in her 30s, Lily still doesn’t have her own identity.
I think it’s both.

Reactions: 7
Be great for Shilly to talk directly about why she thinks Anna is surging ahead of her, most noticeably in YT views. I bet she moans to Rich every day about it but probably kids herself that it's because she's only part time now she's a mother. Anna doesn't really work more than her does she? The podcast, 1 video a week and a few blog posts. I remember the good ol' (am copying Anna's cringe wording here) days when they both did 3 YT videos a week as well as blog posts etc.

Reactions: 24

It’s scary.

I think it’s both. She’s trying to copy her formula to try and succeed as Anna is, and I think she’s also jealous of her in general. If you watch videos of each of them, Anna seems a bit more natural and put together, whereas Lily is just a bit of a mess and not a day passes that she doesn’t do something dumb and plays the ignorance card. And you can like or dislike Mark, but his and Anna’s marriage seems solid and equal, they both have a say. We all know what Lily and Rich’s looks like.

Reactions: 35
Can we point this stuff out to Anna? Lily is a bad friend and a career dead end 😭

Reactions: 17
Hahahahahaha @ the Estrid video. If I see an add for a razor blade, I expect to see someone shaving with it! Not dancing around in their bathroom with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hahahahahaha @ the Estrid video. If I see an add for a razor blade, I expect to see someone shaving with it! Not dancing around in their bathroom with it 😂
You’d think it would be a health and safety issue, throwing a blade in the air 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think it will cause Anna’s career to tumble. It’s blooming, and Lily’s dead weight will drop naturally eventually.
I don’t think it seems to be negatively affecting Anna’s career either (yet?) but I can’t imagine it’s helping it much!! Anna is so desperate to be all cool girl vibez like BB etc she would be better off trying to tag along with Ropes of Holland/Lizzie (I know they have their own podcast) but they’re definitely much more of what Anna seems to be aiming for that frumpy grumpy tampon-flusher!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it will cause Anna’s career to tumble. It’s blooming, and Lily’s dead weight will drop naturally eventually.
I just had a look at the latest viewing figures for their last videos...

Anna's "A Day in the Life...." video = 101,338 views.
Lily's "Cold Weather Wardrobe Staples" video = 41,557 views.

That's a HUGE difference 😲. Anna's career is definitely blooming!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone from the Lizzy Hadfield thread getting Hannah Ivvy vibes with Lily? Is she trying to become the poor woman's version of Anna? Not cool Lily, get your own boring bland persona.

Be great for Shilly to talk directly about why she thinks Anna is surging ahead of her, most noticeably in YT views. I bet she moans to Rich every day about it but probably kids herself that it's because she's only part time now she's a mother.
I bet she blames it all on her being a working mum with no time and no assistant husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry, I’m just a bit confused. Can someone please explain to me how Lily getting a peloton is a podcast exclusive ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry, I’m just a bit confused. Can someone please explain to me how Lily getting a peloton is a podcast exclusive ?
We all would like to know that because it clearly isn't gossip...! It's just a piece of info she didn't bother disclosing beforehand so idk why she's pretending to be a Z-list star who makes up her own gossip to seem interesting 🙄

Reactions: 16
We all would like to know that because it clearly isn't gossip...! It's just a piece of info she didn't bother disclosing beforehand so idk why she's pretending to be a Z-list star who makes up her own gossip to seem interesting 🙄
Ooh she's FAMOUS don't you know!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.