Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hate unsubstantiated claims. No pink tax - but they’re more expensive than Harry’s which is comparable I think. Surely that’s pink tax.

Reactions: 8
Ahhhh it’s become The Lily Edit!!!!

edit: in content. She hasn’t actually renamed anything...yet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought that bench area was for grey to use for playing . Yet she’s removed all traces of her daughter and family life for this scandi vibes post. It’s infuriating. she has a an office that she could use to shoot looks in but she insists on commandeering the house for herself. Rich And Grey really do just live in lily world don’t they.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought that bench area was for grey to use for playing . Yet she’s removed all traces of her daughter and family life for this scandi vibes post. It’s infuriating. she has a an office that she could use to shoot looks in but she insists on commandeering the house for herself. Rich And Grey really do just live in lily world don’t they.
It was never for Grey. Ever. It is all about the ‘gram for Lily.

Reactions: 27
The background looks so bare, if you didn’t know any better you’d think they were all packed up and ready to move house!
I thought the same! It looks so weird.

I think in her head Scandi minimalism = no stuff at all 😂 but to normal people no stuff at all = creepy abandoned building that smells of damp.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why are there no cushions on that bench, no toys on that shelf ? It looks like she dressed up to go house hunting, it looks empty.
No evidence a family live there. No evidence of a little girl. No photos, nothing personal. It’s sad!

Reactions: 28
The pathetic Dyptique candle up on the shelf 😂 I honestly can’t deal with her fascination with this bench. This is all 100% an attempt to rebrand herself as a ‘cool girl’. NO HUN.
So small I didn’t even notice 😂

Reactions: 8
Why are there no cushions on that bench, no toys on that shelf ? It looks like she dressed up to go house hunting, it looks empty.
It’s so bare - she could put an amazing print on the chimney breast, some lovely cushions on the bench and some books on the shelf, wait a minute - I don’t think she knows what books are!

Reactions: 14
It’s so bare - she could put an amazing print on the chimney breast, some lovely cushions on the bench and some books on the shelf, wait a minute - I don’t think she knows what books are!
There are so many beautiful educational toys nowadays that are not the bright coloured and noisy things she hates. Some of those on the bench or the shelf, some sign of lived-in family home. Isn’t she always saying she likes to keep things real? That’s not real.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.