Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite like that look on her (apart from the shoes) suits her figure better but why are the photos so weird, can barely see the outfit properly.

Reactions: 9
Hahahah sorry just laughing to myself over the time she didn’t realise the glass in her frame had a sticky back film on it and couldn’t understand why it was sent with words all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh ffs, she claims in her caption that she's just discovered how to layer a blouse under a jumper... Please stop this madness, how is this woman so thick?

And those slingback Gucci loafers are hideous and make no sense in winter 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The question is, why do we need to see it?
Because we also know more about her lower region than we do our closest of close human beings in life, there is simply no turning back from the level of TMI, this mutual bond we are all sharing with Lil- lets!🌸

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs, she claims in her caption that she's just discovered how to layer a blouse under a jumper... Please stop this madness, how is this woman so thick?

I think she means she’s discovered that particular layering blouse that she’s affiliate linked and it’s £150. Because, you know, a more affordable and non-affiliate blouse won’t be good enough for layering.

Also, laugh at Rich playing with Grey all you want, Lily. But at least he is actually playing with her and not bitching.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she says she’s discovered that particular layering blouse that she’s affiliate linked and it’s £150. Because, you know, a more affordable and affiliate blouse won’t be good enough for layering.

Also, laugh at Rich playing with Grey all you want, Lily. But at least he is actually playing with her and not bitching.
Oh, okay. "The layering blouse" sounds off to me but we all know that Lily is incapable of using her words...
The cuffed sleeves on that Bella Freud jumper look ridiculous as well

Reactions: 5
Here we go again, Lily laughing at Rich for playing with his daughter like he should be embarassed. No lily, you should be embarrassed for being the narcissistic mother that you are

no wonder she’s so bloody cold all the time, how are those shoes appropriate for winter

Reactions: 22
Rich and Grey playing is beyond adorable - Poobles is a rotten human for trying to publicly ridicule it

Reactions: 31
Rich and Grey playing is beyond adorable - Poobles is a rotten human for trying to publicly ridicule it
Yes she should have said something like I'm so proud of how much of a good dad Rich is always creating fun games for Grey. Or I wish I was as natural at playing games with Grey as Rich is. Not hahaha.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes she should have said something like I'm so proud of how much of a good dad Rich is always creating fun games for Grey. Or I wish I was as natural at playing games with Grey as Rich is. Not hahaha.
honestly even a half-positive emoji would have sufficed at this stage 🙄

Reactions: 10
Grey is so cute, running after him and copying how he was moving. Rich in the tutu made me chuckle but just because it's adorable and so lovely to see the bond between him and his daughter. I feel like the best part of having kids is when you can revert back to being a kid yourself and mucking about and making your child laugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
WTF is this face? She looks so ridiculous smizing into the camera. Lilets thinks she’s hot tit but all she does is block the actual tit by blocking the loo with her tampons.

78B790F1-A569-4233-8934-E1E4D94E14C9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Was this picture from New Look the inspiration for her outfit? (posted 11 hours ago) 😅
C3FCF5A5-4874-4B5A-BE00-DB420F1EEE57.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 374911
Errr, really? You save up pictures of crumbs and dirty cutlery, muddy shoes, useless “hacks” and your scabby lips to post on your work days? What a dull miserable life you live.

I may only earn about a quarter of Lil-lets annual salary as a teacher, but I wouldn’t ever trade the sense of purpose and pride that I feel for my career for any boring, useless influencing job, that’s for sure!

So the post partum fog has only *just* lifted and her baby is a year and a half old but she wants to go through all of that again and bring another child in to the world again THIS YEAR!...makes sense 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
So sweet watching Rich play with Grey! You can tell he goes all out to enjoy his days with his daughter. He wouldn't be sitting on the floor whilst she played on her own.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.