Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she should really get her thyroid checked like someone said before, those are classic hypothyroidism symptoms
Totally didn't realise that being jealous of your husband's coat was a symptom of hypothyroidism.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Relish and pickle aren't the same thing. A relish can be made from pickled fruits and veggies but its not a generally not a pickled item in itself, if that makes sense.

Maybe people were getting confused with the general use of the word pickles (which we use in the US) for pickled cucumber. The act of pickling can cover a wide range of food items, obviously. Why she dragged relish into that idk.
I mentioned relish, because what is called “pickle” in the U.K. is a very similar product to what is called “relish” in the U.S. Pickle in the U.K. is a chopped-up pickled veggie situation. In the US it is primarily cucumbers, with a bit of carrot or bell pepper.

Pickles and pickled cucumber are another thing.

Hmm do you know if she approves comments before they show up on IG posts?

I posted that I wanted a update on her BLM efforts. That seemed to have gotten deleted. So I reposted it, saying that I was reposting it. On my account I can see the comment but when I’m not logged in, I can’t.
oh she doesn’t like that. I message/ comment all the time about it and she ignores. It’s like she never even made such a public statement about trying to be a better ally. And I literally screamed at the screen when she did her favorites (auto played after Anna’s) because she glossed right on over why shade range is important. (And it was the most awful video overall, nothing unique.) Anna did a slightly better job of drawing attention to shade range but she’s no rocket scientist either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That GDPR post was so badly written. She wants to sound smart like look at me I know about GDPR rules but all it does is leave us scratching our head, trying to figure out what she means.
Since January GDPR doesn't even apply to the UK anymore, I believe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The way she ended that rant with "GDPR 🙌" is so laughable honestly lol

She sounds like an inarticulate kid who wants to brag that she knows something smart 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think its obvious Lily (we know you lurk here) doesn't have a clue as to what she's doing. She refused to accept that having a child changes every aspect of one's life physically/mentally/emotionally/professionally. She's never been solely responsible for her livelihood (chores, maintaining a home, etc) as an adult so she was ill-equipped to handle just functioning as an adult ("nobody told me" or "I was the baby in the family"- I swear she'll have a head full of white hair and Grey will be in uni and she'll still peddle these excuses) let alone having a kid even with Rich who does the heavy lifting both in terms of child care and around the house. The fact she chose not to do the mummy vlogger route shows what a bad choice that was on her part (she still would've been awful but that's a mummy vlogger demographic she could've easily slid into). Lily isn't stylish or cool or hip but she is still trying to function/peddle content as she did pre-child but its not working - the numbers are on my side on this one (both IG and YouTube). Not saying mothers can't be cool/hip/stylish - they certainly can be but Lily lacks the drive, talent, creativity and work ethic to do all those things (it requires *gasps* work). She thinks the same amount of effort she devoted previously is enough and yet she's still not doing the numbers she was pre-baby and Grey is how old now? - its why she's constantly asking for feedback (moderated where only her sycophants can shower her in praise to reaffirm her "creativity") and posting her bottom-of-the-barrel pics and idiotic stories on IG - she's clearly baffled and hasn't a clue as to why she's declining in followers/engagement. So she'll continue as she is while copying her beige "bff" whenever possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
So this never seems to bother me normally...but I could not watch lily's latest vlog with grey making noise in the background..it was literally driving me nuts. I think it was her insisting on talking over her rather than just pausing. Probably another attempt to be 'real' and 'mumsy'

Reactions: 9
Um more Rich less Lily?
It would be good if they actually researched topics and try to be objective and not talk from their point of view only. But I guess you need guests for that. And maybe non-Gleam guests at that!

Reactions: 13
So Rich had to parent by himself today (except when Lily joined him to record him doing his parenting for content) because Lily was up in her office taking photos with her tea. Insufferable woman. This may be the year I unfollow her.
soooo let me get this right, she made herself a tea and biscuits (probably didn’t ask rich) took a pic of him entertaining their daughter, then went upstairs alone with her biscuit and tea, to post and take photos.

I can’t with this woman. I bet she didn’t even interact with them too.
‘Used all the tricks’ - she isn’t a DOG lily. Jesus Christ. She’s hardly even a toddler yet so she’s gonna really have to start thinking about entertaining an activity soon.

absolute moron. hope she choked on her biscuit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t with this woman. I bet she didn’t even interact with them too.
‘Used all the tricks’ - she isn’t a DOG lily. Jesus Christ. She’s hardly even a toddler yet so she’s gonna really have to start thinking about entertaining an activity soon.
I have a feeling Rich was having a blast while playing with Grey, but Lily can only see misery. Probably since she would be bored the minute she is left alone with Grey.

They give me the impression of Rich as primary carer and Lily as the new stepmother who still hasn’t bonded with the kid. She’s acting like a teenage auntie dropping two word comments here and there to Grey otherwise not knowing what else to do.

Reactions: 34
I think it's brilliant that Rich is doing the bulk of the work. Imagine poor Saffron's life with lil-lets as a SAHM and Rich working out of the house. She'd be utterly feral and neglected.

Reactions: 15
I have a feeling Rich was having a blast while playing with Grey, but Lily can only see misery. Probably since she would be bored the minute she is left alone with Grey.

They give me the impression of Rich as primary carer and Lily as the new stepmother who still hasn’t bonded with the kid. She’s acting like a teenage auntie dropping two word comments here and there to Grey otherwise not knowing what else to do.
This is painfully spot on!

Reactions: 8
‘An hour of playing before we go for a walk’

why does she try and organise every tiny thing? How about - play and go for a walk when you FANCY it not when it’s scheduled into your planner ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She really makes it seem like such a chore to entertain a toddler. Greys not even 2 yet, just let her get on with playing with her things by herself! The other day my two year old spent an hour running up and down with a piece of cardboard and he was happy enough 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Let’s all take a moment to imagine what things would look like at Lily’s if they had to homeschool.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let’s all take a moment to imagine what things would look like at Lily’s if they had to homeschool.
I think we all know that job would be delegated to Rich. Apart from 10 minutes of the day when Lily would take a few photos of herself with an abacus for #content.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think its obvious Lily (we know you lurk here) doesn't have a clue as to what she's doing. She refused to accept that having a child changes every aspect of one's life physically/mentally/emotionally/professionally. She's never been solely responsible for her livelihood (chores, maintaining a home, etc) as an adult so she was ill-equipped to handle just functioning as an adult ("nobody told me" or "I was the baby in the family"- I swear she'll have a head full of white hair and Grey will be in uni and she'll still peddle these excuses) let alone having a kid even with Rich who does the heavy lifting both in terms of child care and around the house. The fact she chose not to do the mummy vlogger route shows what a bad choice that was on her part (she still would've been awful but that's a mummy vlogger demographic she could've easily slid into). Lily isn't stylish or cool or hip but she is still trying to function/peddle content as she did pre-child but its not working - the numbers are on my side on this one (both IG and YouTube). Not saying mothers can't be cool/hip/stylish - they certainly can be but Lily lacks the drive, talent, creativity and work ethic to do all those things (it requires *gasps* work). She thinks the same amount of effort she devoted previously is enough and yet she's still not doing the numbers she was pre-baby and Grey is how old now? - its why she's constantly asking for feedback (moderated where only her sycophants can shower her in praise to reaffirm her "creativity") and posting her bottom-of-the-barrel pics and idiotic stories on IG - she's clearly baffled and hasn't a clue as to why she's declining in followers/engagement. So she'll continue as she is while copying her beige "bff" whenever possible.
This is such good advice 👏. I had a look at her last IG grid post out of interest the other day and it had 122 comments all of which were so positive and glowing about how amazing she is. It really made me wonder if this is how people genuinely see her. Surely it's not just us?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.