Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such good advice 👏. I had a look at her last IG grid post out of interest the other day and it had 122 comments all of which were so positive and glowing about how amazing she is. It really made me wonder if this is how people genuinely see her. Surely it's not just us?
No, I’d put money on her deleting any negative / bad comments

Reactions: 15
Does Lily ever use her "brain" (using quotation marks because I'm not sure she has one) on her own?
It's a rhetorical question, of course she doesn't. She needs "tips" for everything.

IMG_0362.PNG

And how about no bleeping TV? I can imagine how challenging entertaining kids without screens is, especially with covid and working from home etc, but Lily and Rich strike me as not even trying to curb their not-even-2-year-old's screen time.

IMG_0363.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The award for most pointless thing to do at nap time goes to... Lil-let Pebbles!
Such a waste of time tidying toys away half way through the day, I clear a path so I can walk through without standing on something and that’s it until bedtime. Grey might have left them in a specific place or be playing a little game, why does she have to interfere with everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lily's life is just so... bland. She has all these great things (a husband that loves her, a healthy daughter, a great house), but she sucks the life out of everything. It's ironic, because she talks about her life having no purpose before she became a mother, but it seems like her life has no purpose now – hence why she has to make up all this bullshit "advice" that anyone with two brain cells would be able to work out for themselves.

Reactions: 35
The award for most pointless thing to do at nap time goes to... Lil-let Pebbles!
Such a waste of time tidying toys away half way through the day, I clear a path so I can walk through without standing on something and that’s it until bedtime. Grey might have left them in a specific place or be playing a little game, why does she have to interfere with everything.
Agreed. My little girl is 15 months and I leave them out all day and then before bed she helps me tidy them away.

It just proves she has too much time on her hands. And she thinks she’s a relatable working mum. LOL

Reactions: 16
I know we're all in different boats but like many, I'm working from home (tied to a pc/phone) trying to keep things tidy AND overseeing my both my kids homeschooling. Husband is a key worker so that's a worry. I'd love the luxury to walk, tidy and moan. Sorry I know there are people in a much worse boat but why doesn't she count her blessings

• Heart
Lily please don't have a second kid. Its clear that you are miserable with the first. No one expects a mom to be perfectly happy 24/7 but you hate everything having to do with bringing your child joy. Stop centering your kid's happiness around your own. Shes a child!

Loud toys- hate it
Colorful items- hate it
Breakfast- hate it
Arts and crafts- hate it

ETA: Grey will be lucky if she doesn't grow up with a complex due to how miserable and selfish Lily is.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Lily please don't have a second kid. Its clear that you are miserable with the first. No one expects a mom to be perfectly happy 24/7 but you hate everything having to do with bringing your child joy. Stop centering your kid's happiness around your own. Shes a child!

Loud toys- hate it
Colorful items- hate it
Breakfast- hate it
Arts and crafts- hate it

ETA: Grey will be lucky if she doesn't grow up with a complex due to how miserable and selfish Lily is.
This just makes me ever-more sad for poor Grey. 😞

Reactions: 3

Loud toys- hate it
Colorful items- hate it
Breakfast- hate it
Arts and crafts- hate it

Poor Grey, imagine when she grows up and finds out her own mother was bitching about not wanting to play with her to strangers on the internet!

Reactions: 16

Loud toys- hate it
Colorful items- hate it
Breakfast- hate it
Arts and crafts- hate it

She has such a strange way of thinking about things, what will take up time, everything split into blocks of time, as if she’s wishing the day away. This is a lovely age for kids, when they’re learning stuff and actually want to do things with you. It’s not all sunshine and rainbows (my toddler just had a tantrum because I wouldn’t let him eat a wet wipe 😆) but she talks about her day like she’s serving a life sentence!

• Haha
  • Heart
Creating even MORE trash with these puzzle bags 🤦🏻‍♀️ How much space does this even really save? Didn’t look much different to me.

Reactions: 25
If I saw Lily’s stories today without knowing she was talking about spending time with her own child, I would think she was prepping activities for a day as a childminder for a group of five kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She has such a strange way of thinking about things, what will take up time, everything split into blocks of time, as if she’s wishing the day away. This is a lovely age for kids, when they’re learning stuff and actually want to do things with you. It’s not all sunshine and rainbows (my toddler just had a tantrum because I wouldn’t let him eat a wet wipe 😆) but she talks about her day like she’s serving a life sentence!
Glad it’s not just my child that thinks they can eat wet wipes 🙃🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe she's hoping being pregnant again will be a fantastic excuse for Rich (and others) to do all the parenting while she lolls on the sofa and takes selfies of how sick and exhausted she is. Although that's a bit short sighted as she will have another baby to look after 9 months of putting her feet up.

• Haha
Creating even MORE trash with these puzzle bags 🤦🏻‍♀️ How much space does this even really save? Didn’t look much different to me.
She doesn't have time to read a book but she does have time to do this BS? We have a lot of the same puzzles and they don't take up loads of room but also keeping them in the boxes means I can easily pass them down to friends/family. I'd understand her 'hack' a little more if she was travelling with a kid but just to store them in the massive cupboard makes no sense.

Also, what is with the sudden mum content? Is this part of her new strategy? I lol'd hard when she showed her getting organised for the year ahead and she literally written 'charity highlight' and 'update blog shop' against each month of the year.

Reactions: 32
Back to work tomorrow (Jan 6th) and she says that January is such a long month... Lils, you practically spent the first week of it doing nothing, in what way is it long?
Untitled4.png

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.