Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's so funny, I just learned about hygge from watching a hallmark christmas film last night.

the pickle debate... I'll admit, I was curious too. do you guys have relish in the UK? because whatever slop she showed in that jar was relish.

Reactions: 3
I'm in shock! How do you make a bagel sandwich with hummus, Aachar and avocado?!🤢 I'm of Indian origin, and aachar is my kryptonite...but in a bagel, just NO!
It’s all just no! Pickle / relish / aachar / whatever + hummus + avo + bagel =🤮
But I mean, this comes from a person who touts pasta and ketchup as an ok meal.

Reactions: 13
Watch the vlog and the only good thing that came out of it was that Rich was doing a bread delivery to a local food shelter via a WhatsApp group that he joined. Its good to know people are coming together organically to help those in need during these difficult times . Everything else in the vlog was blah!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Watch the vlog and the only good thing that came out of it was that Rich was doing a bread delivery to a local food shelter via a WhatsApp group that he joined. Its good to know people are coming together organically to help those in need during these difficult times . Everything else in the vlog was blah!
Rich was doing a bread delivery to a local food shelter. Rich. Not Lily.
Is that inbetween unblocking the toilets and hanging a print ?

Reactions: 14
it's so funny, I just learned about hygge from watching a hallmark christmas film last night.

the pickle debate... I'll admit, I was curious too. do you guys have relish in the UK? because whatever slop she showed in that jar was relish.
I guess relish and pickle are the same thing? But we (U.K.) call it pickle, which can be lots of different products

Reactions: 2
I guess relish and pickle are the same thing? But we (U.K.) call it pickle, which can be lots of different products
Relish and pickle aren't the same thing. A relish can be made from pickled fruits and veggies but its not a generally not a pickled item in itself, if that makes sense.

Maybe people were getting confused with the general use of the word pickles (which we use in the US) for pickled cucumber. The act of pickling can cover a wide range of food items, obviously. Why she dragged relish into that idk.

Reactions: 4
she posted it today didn’t she? And now it has gone.
She posted the breakfast stories yesterday. They just expired.

ETA: Are we talking about the same breakfast story? The one where she asked for breakfast suggestions for Grey was yesterday.

On the topic of soft play, they make me dry heave at the thought of all the germs 🤮 haven’t had the chance to take my 15m old because of lockdown but wouldn’t choose to either. Funnily enough we’re missing family the most Lily.... I’m surprised she isn’t just for the free childcare
Soft plays are disgusting. I remember as a child, I was playing at one and stepped in a pool of vomit in one of the tunnels. If I have a kid, they will not be going to one lol.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She posted the breakfast stories yesterday. They just expired.

ETA: Are we talking about the same breakfast story? The one where she asked for breakfast suggestions for Grey was yesterday.
No, the stories of her eating breakfast and hiding from Grey. I saw it on here, but by that time she already deleted it off Insta.

Soft plays are disgusting. I remember as a child, I was playing at one and stepped in a pool of vomit in one of the tunnels. If I have a kid, they will not be going to one lol.
At least it boosted your immune system.

Reactions: 5
No, the stories of her eating breakfast and hiding from Grey. I saw it on here, but by that time she already deleted it off Insta.
Ah, right. I totally missed those on Insta. She should really think before she posts!

Looks like she did delete those @Ivegotatheory It's becoming a habit!

Rich was doing a bread delivery to a local food shelter. Rich. Not Lily.
Is that inbetween unblocking the toilets and hanging a print ?
Yeah and didn’t she say “we can at least do that” or something but that “we” would never include her. She doesn’t even seem to be able to do the charity spotlight thing properly 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh my! Am way back on this thread and only half way through her most recent vlog and HOW can this woman not be aware of HOW much she complains!? Dear lord. Complaining about Xmas, tier 4, the annoying sound the toy car makes the, the old toy kitchen which was gifted, brown bread, her burnt sandwich, her cystitis, her post pregnancy dry brittle hair, her feeling cold even in the house with a billion layers and wool under clothing, her zara coat which "everyone loves" but isn't warm, her being jealous of her husbands North face coat, her trainers which were the wrong colourway, not being able to find the specific tampon, her legs after her long walk, when dinner is "sooooo late" - 30 mins late, her being DONE with Xmas!
I couldn't watch anymore. This woman is unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I’d love to see Lily on one of those documentary shows where they have to swap lives with the poor for a week or whatever to see how they live

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
!!! Same! As a kid I found a sandwich in a ball pond and remember a slide being shut for cleaning as someone had sh*t themselves and gone down it. Absolutely rank, I’d be sticking to outdoor parks.
Saying that, soft play as such wasn’t a thing when I was a kid. I’m 35. This was either a wacky warehouse at a pub that I was possibly too old for but snook in and the other a kind of indoor fun house thing at an arcade at the seaside.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, her Insta story said Grey already had scrambled eggs on toast , Weetabix and she wanted Lily’s raisin toast. So here’s a thought... why not give her MORE scrambled eggs on toast or MORE Weetabix or why not just give her your raisin toast if she really wants it and pop a couple more slices of bread in the toaster for yourself? 🙄. She doesn’t seem to be a fussy eater at all.

Omg f off. Why does she need to relate or over complicate. My daughter has cereal and then toast and always wants anything that I eat at any time of the day. I just let her have it and make some more. She's so annoying

Reactions: 13
So Lily, as per her latest Instagram, wants to know what we want to see more or less of from her this year. In the comments, someone has asked for content about life skills. From Lily. Lily, who can't figure out what to feed her own daughter for breakfast. Lily, who blocked a toilet by flushing tampons down the loo. Lily, who has only just figured out at age 33 how to dress for the cold. Life skills with Lily. This has to be a joke.

Then again, she has said she's filming her 'how to dress for the cold weather' video this week. I thought that had to be a joke too. Guess not!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I’d take that regrowth time and time again if it meant I’d end up with beautiful little children. She is just such a misery
Exactly! You have a CHILD! Honestly does she not realise how poorly she is wording herself?

Edited because I am a fool who cannot write correct grammar.

Reactions: 8
Omg f off. Why does she need to relate or over complicate. My daughter has cereal and then toast and always wants anything that I eat at any time of the day. I just let her have it and make some more. She's so annoying
Ahh yes!! I used to be an au pair and the little girl always wanted to have what I was eating. After this happened twice, I started cooking a portion for her too. No big deal!! Why does she make her life so “difficult” (in her eyes) when she has it so easy?!
One would think that she would have learned to cook extra when looking after her nieces and nephews. Oh wait, it was probably Rich who took care of that, along with changing nappies 🙈

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.