Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it bonkers she doesn’t have any blinds on her back kitchen wall! She just revealed that they are somewhat overlooked by the neighbours too. I moved into a rental which had a similar window set up in the kitchen with the neighbours behind us able to peer in at night and pestered the landlord to install blinds ASAP. And it’s so energy inefficient too. She chose design over function and privacy which makes me so mad. I also find it so creepy to have a big ceiling to floor window looking out into darkness at night lol.

Reactions: 30
I find it bonkers she doesn’t have any blinds on her back kitchen wall! She just revealed that they are somewhat overlooked by the neighbours too. I moved into a rental which had a similar window set up in the kitchen with the neighbours behind us able to peer in at night and pestered the landlord to install blinds ASAP. And it’s so energy inefficient too. She chose design over function and privacy which makes me so mad. I also find it so creepy to have a big ceiling to floor window looking out into darkness at night lol.
Those neighbours that can see into Lily's kitchen need to set up an annonymous twitter account ASAP. They must be able to see all of Lily's antics in real time.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
All the stuff about HER (Grey’s) breakfast is pure engagement - any simple Insta search pulls up loads of accounts for toddler food Lily could follow. Surely her hiding whilst eating is also not a great example for HER (Grey’s) future approach to healthy eating.

I accept as a parent that I generally have to share what I’m eating; that’s why I just scoffed some rocky road whilst the toddler’s asleep 😂

Reactions: 15
There’s a lot to criticize Lily about but I wanted to point out one thing I actually genuinely appreciate from her: how seriously they’ve taken lockdown protocols and being safe. I don’t think she ever complained about masks, that I remember, and they seem to really be taking Grey’s safety seriously.

I just watched a recent vlog from Five Two Love, my first from them in a while, and they had been setting off alarms for me for a while, but the fact that they risked their quintuplets’ health and their entire family, by going to Florida to go to Disney World during a pandemic made me go insane. They always play the part well, appearing super grateful, never getting too religious or Mormon-y on their channel, and while they’ve been sexist or ignorant before, never this blatantly idiotic. It was disgusting but it really opened my eyes to how well Lily handled being safe during this.

Compared to Zoella, Niomi Smart, and so many others, she seems to have made an effort to be safe and I’ve gotta give her props for that, even if she’s so dumb that she didn’t know that you can’t flush a tampon holy crap.

Rant over; sorry; I just know y’all will get me and you guys always make me feel better when I lose faith in humanity lol

Reactions: 9
Lily has complained about masks, saying they were impossible to breathe in, mostly so she could get free masks.

I dont think she has been flippant but I also don't think shes been serious. Gravy gate was a good potential slip up she almost shown. She hasn't really talked about covid or protocols or encouraged people to wear masks. Like most world, political, social issues she just skirts around it.

I think more than anything this is one thing she smartly has just filtered her from her life on display

Reactions: 44
I think more than anything this is one thing she smartly has just filtered her from her life on display
You’re absolutely right! i think my knee jerk reaction was just that i was SO horrified by them taking 5 toddlers to Florida during a pandemic that i immediately compared them to Lily and was like “wow she’s not terrible after all”

Reactions: 7
She has complained about mask wearing and how it gave her “maskne” 🙄 She only promoted masks and the wearing of them when they were “kindly gifted” to her too.

Reactions: 27
I can just imagine her posting these and thinking ‘my poor stupid followers, they won’t understand this scandi vibes word’. She thinks she’s so cool and I can’t deal with it 😂🙄
I guess no one has told dear Lil-lets just how bad log burners are for you. Guess she's fine with her daughter breathing in harmful indoor pollution.

(edited to say this was in response to the pictures of her log burner – not sure why it's not showing up in the quote)

Reactions: 9
View attachment 370801
I love this energy for your kitchen, Lilz x
👏🏻👏🏻😂😂

Looks so makeshift and awful. Why does she have to film in the kitchen area? She has an office. If she made it a proper filming room with lights then she wouldn’t have to moan about her kitchen and get Rich to rig up what ever he tried to in that picture.

Reactions: 7
👏🏻👏🏻😂😂

Looks so makeshift and awful. Why does she have to film in the kitchen area? She has an office. If she made it a proper filming room with lights then she wouldn’t have to moan about her kitchen and get Rich to rig up what ever he tried to in that picture.
That's another thing that annoys me about Lily: anything vaguely practical or manual is seen as "man's work" so it's Rich's responsibility. Fishing her tampons from the toilet, hanging another soulless print on her gallery wall, taping some paper to the window to allow her to film without glare - none of these require particular skill, but as they're dirty or strenuous jobs, Lily's not arsed!
I wouldn't even mind so much if she applied the same gender coding to her own work around the house, but she doesn't appear to do the bulk of the traditionally female work either - Rich seems to do plenty of cooking, cleaning and childcare too.
So what does Lily do? duck all, and complains about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
👏🏻👏🏻😂😂

The funniest thing is that she went on in those stories about a curtain or blinds killing the kitchen ambience, but seemingly some randomly placed paper is okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No other influencer I know of posts stuff like this to stories! Why not email the few brands directly? If this is her idea of work then I’d love to trade 😂

Reactions: 29
“Please don’t take a customers address from your database if they haven’t given permission”...? I can’t make head nor tale of this.
Does she mean please don’t send marketing to customers address in your database unless they have consented? Because it kind of reads as please don’t remove a customers address from your database without permission which makes no sense!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.