Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she hiding to eat her breakfast? No wonder Grey wants to eat hers too, that’s kids for you, they want whatever you’ve got. Unless Lily is having something in appropriate like cocaine on toast why don’t they just sit down to eat breakfast together and share a few things? 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m guessing because no one told her. And because she is the youngest, everyone shared WITH her and she probably didn’t need to share back...
Which I don’t get anyway. I’m the youngest with a sister 9 years older than me, and I still wasn’t cuddled as much as she has been. She gives me only child vibes (not saying all only children are the same, obviously, but many of them give a “I’m the center of the universe” vibe regardless of their age).

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why they felt the need to buy Grey another kitchen-style toy if she didn’t play with the first one. There’s so many role play stands available for kids rather than just a kitchen. If Lily was truly a feminist she would be willing to try Grey with other activities, like a mechanic stand or something more typically ‘boy’ to defy those gender stereotypes that Lily claims to hate. (Newsflash: dressing your girl in ‘boy’ clothes isn’t defying gender stereotypes)
Hell, maybe Grey could learn how to hang a shelf since Lils thinks Rich is so incapable

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On the beg for some blinds! Nobody told her a full glass window wall would make your house open to overlooking neighbours.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Watched the latest flog. The kid saw the soft play, long & short kids crying cos I can’t produce soft play for the house out my arse.
cheers lily

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK, so, my 2 major symptom in early pregnancy were: insanely sore boobs & feeling the cold. I never ever ever ever am cold.

I reckon she’s pregnant.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
OK, so, my 2 major symptom in early pregnancy were: insanely sore boobs & feeling the cold. I never ever ever ever am cold.

I reckon she’s pregnant.
Feeling the cold can also be a sign of hypothyroidism, isn’t that what’s causing Fleur’s fertility issues?

Reactions: 6

I reckon she’s pregnant.
Nah she’s not pregnant yet... tampon gate wouldn’t have happened last week if she was 🤮

They’re definitely trying though, she can’t help herself over sharing with the uti etc so she’s made it obvious 🙄

Reactions: 26
The look of disgust when talking about hiding from Grey and she shouts mama! It melted my heart. She looked fuming! 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her stories are the worst. She is a terrible writer for someone whose entire career is centered around describing product.

Pickle in the UK is similar, but not EXACTLY the same, to relish in the US or aachar from India. I reckon that would have been clearer to 90% of her international audience than what she wrote.
Lil-lets Pebbles and the Chunkle of Veg
View attachment 369948

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her new video came on auto play and I had to rush to turn it off because her voice was grating on me so badly 🤢

• Haha
I wonder if she’ll have trouble conceiving this time, given that she doesn’t seem to understand her body/cycle. Seems she got very lucky with Grey by having sex around her ovulation 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I don’t want her to have another child purely because of the stupid name she’ll give it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Her stories are the worst. She is a terrible writer for someone whose entire career is centered around describing product.

Pickle in the UK is similar, but not EXACTLY the same, to relish in the US or aachar from India. I reckon that would have been clearer to 90% of her international audience than what she wrote.
I'm in shock! How do you make a bagel sandwich with hummus, Aachar and avocado?!🤢 I'm of Indian origin, and aachar is my kryptonite...but in a bagel, just NO!

• Sick
  • Haha
I can just imagine her posting these and thinking ‘my poor stupid followers, they won’t understand this scandi vibes word’. She thinks she’s so cool and I can’t deal with it 😂🙄
Hygge is so 2019, only two years behind the trend!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can just imagine her posting these and thinking ‘my poor stupid followers, they won’t understand this scandi vibes word’. She thinks she’s so cool and I can’t deal with it 😂🙄
That’s not even Hygge, that’s just her daughter sat with a blanket on her and a lit fire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
More proof that she’s very determined to become the new face of Scandi. She must have just discovered what Hygge is. Which it really isn’t those two pics, as cute as Grey is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.