Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Het latest video “I’m so jealous of Rich’s North Face coat”. Direct quote.
She's on the beg!

Does Lil-let think she’s being really quirky by referring to her daughter as She? I can’t understand why else she would do it
I'm not sure what her aim is here. Does she think it makes her different to other mum's? Well, yes, it does. Not in a good way! So rude and disrespectful.

Reactions: 12
Lily’s pronunciation of “bouillon” - you’d never know her family regularly goes on holiday to France 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she really think that black padded Zara coat would keep her warm? 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s from Zara, fgs.
Since she raves about uniqlo now, she would have been spending more and buying one of their recycled down coats. I love mine.

Reactions: 13
Why does she pretend in her videos that she’s so grateful for her life, house etc when all she does is moan on IG? Does she not think people check out more than one platform at a time and she can kid her YT that she’s a jolly person 😂

Edited to add her moaning about the car her parents got Grey a few mins in and how noisy it is. This woman will never let her kid just enjoy things without reminding her how inconvenient it all is, will she? It’s like she’s being trolled by friends and fam at this point though as they all seem to give Grey noisy stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not the breakfast thing again, she asked for ideas not that long ago I’m sure? And it’s not exactly rocket science, there’s loads of combinations of porridge, eggs, toast etc that she can have.
Her brain cells must be the only thing on holiday right now! When she shared the list of recommendations I wanted to respond with, “oh wow! Breakfast food for breakfast. So enlightening!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For some reason the vlog she made when she visited Chanel's apartment in Paris popped up on my recommended videos today so I watched it.

Its really clear that all that stuff about how she felt so uncomfortable there because she is Jewish was an absolute load of rubbish. You can see in the video she is on cloud 9, grinning ear to ear like the cat that got the cream.

She even says "It was so amazing, I'm just in awe. It was a really special day, something I'll remember forever. I really want a Chanel bag now!"

SO transparent that all this "Oh I'm Jewish and proud" is in response to the BLM campaign really taking off this year and she want's a piece of that spotlight. She is honestly pathetic.

To be fair Chanel is now owned by a Jewish family...

Reactions: 5
To be fair Chanel is now owned by a Jewish family...
Lily will be relieved, she’ll be able to love Chanel openly again and not have to worry about *aCtIvIsM*

Wow, the story she’s just put up of her vlog. Rolling her eyes and eating in secret. She makes such a song and dance OF EVERYTHING. Eat your breakfast at the same time as Grey and then she won’t pester you for yours OR here’s an idea.. Just say no to Grey?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
There needs to be an official 2020 Lying Trash scorecard of all these asshole influencers who

1) Tried to cash in on BLM and immediately discarded all their vows to Do The Work

2) Broke lockdown

3) Lied about breaking lockdown

Getting kind of tired how there's zero consequences for these assholes. They deserve at least a Spreadsheet of Shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I haven’t watched her vlog and I’m not going to but there’s a snapshot of it on Instagram. She’s saying she has to eat her breakfast in secret. Why don’t they sit down together and have breakfast and maybe share some things? Is that too easy? Why is she making such a huge deal of it. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Please fill me in if I’m missing something from the vlog!!

Lily will be relieved, she’ll be able to love Chanel openly again and not have to worry about *aCtIvIsM*

Wow, the story she’s just put up of her vlog. Rolling her eyes and eating in secret. She makes such a song and dance OF EVERYTHING. Eat your breakfast at the same time as Grey and then she won’t pester you for yours OR here’s an idea.. Just say no to Grey?
Ive just posted almost the exact same thing!! Clueless fool!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Imagine being Grey and being old enough to watch all of this back and realise your mum hates you and you were a massive inconvenience

Also, I thought lily wasn’t a “breakfast person” so why is she trying to eat her breakfast in secret?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I really don't understand Lily's obsession with having to be in the bathroom when Rich is in there. Can she not wait to have a shower until after Rich has bathed Grey? It's not like that is the only free time she has.

Reactions: 9
I really don't understand Lily's obsession with having to be in the bathroom when Rich is in there. Can she not wait to have a shower until after Rich has bathed Grey? It's not like that is the only free time she has.
he needs to be on hand for the synchronised pooing sessions and tampon changes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Lily talking about how Grey would be going to soft play 'alllll the time' if it wasn't for Covid. I don't understand her obsession with it. Do parents really take their kids so often? I don't know anyone who does. It's not something I've heard any parents of young children moan about missing... Daycare, not being able to see grandparents, sure, but soft play is not high on that list.

Lily saying her bladder infection 'came out of nowhere, well, not really, it's when I drink alcohol, or.. when I do other things....' Yup, they are trying for No. 2..... siiigh.

Them swapping the play kitchen 'because Grey wasn't really playing with it'. Umm.. Grey is not even 2 years old yet. have you shown her anything? You don't need to overwhelm her with lots of stuff to do.... they seem to always overcomplicate pareting, and overstimulate 'her'. And then they moan that they need to find even more activities for her to do..... It's a problem they have created themselves.

She bought Grey 'a lot of cute outfits from Zara before we knew we'd be in Tier 4, ohh so many cute outfits that nobody is going to see.....' Yup, because that's the main reason to buy your daughter clothes, right?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Them swapping the play kitchen 'because Grey wasn't really playing with it'. Umm.. Grey is not even 2 years old yet. have you shown her anything? You don't need to overwhelm her with lots of stuff to do.... they seem to always overcomplicate pareting, and overstimulate 'her'. And then they moan that they need to find even more activities for her to do..... It's a problem they have created themselves.
The Ikea kitchen was purely for aesthetic purposes, it has nothing to do with Grey. Lily saying the new kitchen has more storage, because you know whenever you take a 2 year old to a toy store they look for toys with storage. :rolleyes:

How much of a joke is it when Lily shows her to do list and every month she only has 2 items - charity spotlight and blog shop. You can't make the stuff up. 🤣

They aren't allowed to do anything when Grey is sleeping so they don't wake her up, but Lily says she will probably sleep through fireworks. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What was the story with the play kitchen anyway? She said they got rid because Beige wasn't playing with it, but didn't they replace it with a different one?
Her obsession with her hair regrowth post-baby is sickening - if she looked back on one of her pre-baby hair styling videos she'd see that her hair has always been more damaged and prone to snapping in the areas where it's now shortest. She'd also see that these are the areas she particularly over-processes with her straighteners, going over and over them til they stick straight out.
But no, it's much easier to blame her child/mother nature than it would be to actually address the issue!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She drank beer on the walk home?? Classy, Lily.
It got sooo dark as well because no one told her it gets dark by 4pm 😂 She made such a big deal of walking two areas away and how long it took in the end probably because she was moaning the whole way and dragging her heels - Lily I mean, not Grey 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.