Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely egg and soldiers or porridge fall under "cooked breakfast" ? Still no slice of bread with cream cheese or sliced chicken on the list...

Reactions: 7
I remember finding a video of her around 2013 I think and I liked how 'normal' she seemed. She didn't look like a supermodel either so I thought her skincare and makeup recommendations would be more relatable. Living out of a room in her parents house also disguised her wealth and privileged upbringing. Since moving into the house (not so much the flat) she has become increasingly unlikeable and almost regressed whereas us, her original audience) have matured and grown. I think I probably know more about skincare and makeup than her and at this point I'm only hate watching. It's sad though as I did really enjoy her videos in the past. I can't understand all those comments on her IG and YT telling her amazing and inspiring she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Whenever she posts things about Grey's eating I see it as a subtle brag as to what a good eater Grey is. Wait until Grey figures out that food = power and starts playing up (majority of kids do this as they enter toddlerhood) - that's when the fun and games really starts.

Like everyone has already said - give her more of the same stuff she's already eaten, she's not even two years old, you don't have to provide a menu of options for every breakfast. And this is from the woman who less than a month ago was encouraging us to give to food banks. Doesn't occur to her that there will be mothers out there whose kids are actually hungry after breakfast because there isn't enough food in the house. She can never make the connection between things - same goes for Rich who was virtue signalling about doing beach clear ups whilst watching his wife flush tampons down the loo. Rich probably thought - 'beach clear up, that sounds like a good thing to do' but probably didn't think to read/research why our beaches are so filthy and the changes we can make in our own home (like not flushing sanitary products down the loo) to help.
To be fair to Rich- he might not have known she was flushing her tampons until the loo was clogged? Like, I don’t tell my partner every time I put sanitary products in a bin etc.

Reactions: 16
I know I keep going on and on about this like a broken record but I had two miscarriages and lost four babies this year and the way she talks about fertility, pregnancy or motherhood is plain disgusting to me.
So so sorry to hear this, I’m also in the midst of my first miscarriage and Lily’s complete lack of awareness about this topic is driving me mental. Sending you loads of love xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
So so sorry to hear this, I’m also in the midst of my first miscarriage and Lily’s complete lack of awareness about this is driving me mental. Sending you loads of love xx
Oh, lovely.... that's awful. Sending you love. <3

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So so sorry to hear this, I’m also in the midst of my first miscarriage and Lily’s complete lack of awareness about this is driving me mental. Sending you loads of love xx
I'm very sorry to hear this, I can't imagine the pain you and everyone else in a similar situation is going through. Lily is always super insensitive when it comes to her comments about motherhood and pregnancy. She dismisses (voluntarily) childless women; she basically mocks anyone who actually does have problems conceiving; she's publicly pestered Anna - someone she calls a friend - about having children....I know she's incredibly dumb but the insensitivity is too much. She's an asshole, and I'm sorry her comments hurt people :-(

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
So sorry to hear this. Sending you loads of love at this time 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To be fair to Rich- he might not have known she was flushing her tampons until the loo was clogged? Like, I don’t tell my partner every time I put sanitary products in a bin etc.
Maybe but they also crap in front of each other and have lived/been together for a really long time so I wouldn't be surprised if he was aware (and didn't know because NO ONE EVER TOLD HIM).

So so sorry to hear this, I’m also in the midst of my first miscarriage and Lily’s complete lack of awareness about this topic is driving me mental. Sending you loads of love xx
I'm so sorry. Sending lots of hugs and love xx

I am really sorry to hear this. I know exactly how heartbreaking it is and how Lily’s insensitive comments feel. Sending you a big hug. 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my, that's tough. Thinking of you and sending you my best. ❤ Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was checking her pregnancy highlights on instagram and found this gem (sorry for your eyes in advance). Does she really think that she is inspiring and real? She looks like an actual troll that came crawling out of a dark cave. Why does she have on dirty clothes and why is her hair not washed? I did not look like this on my first day out after giving birth. Poor RichView attachment 367979
I know plenty of people who've had babies and they did not like this.... lol. Sorry but Lily is a slob in general.

So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and sending love 💓

I’m also sick of Lily’s insensitivity and ignorance as we’ve been TTC for 14 months. She’s completely thoughtless

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and sending love 💓

I’m also sick of Lily’s insensitivity and ignorance as we’ve been TTC for 14 months. She’s completely thoughtless
I'm so sorry - it's the hardest thing I've ever been through so sending lots of solidarity.

A few months ago (when she started talking about baby number 2) she made a reference to getting older and it becoming harder to get pregnant. I found that really upsetting because I was younger than she was when I started trying to have a baby. A lot of the time age is not the issue and by using that as a reason why she had to have another baby asap she just reinforces the narrative that anyone struggling to get/stay pregnant must be older/left it too late. She is so utterly clueless about it and I wonder if anyone in her small bubble of friends has really struggled with fertility issues because, if there was, I would hope someone would pull her up on how she talks about this subject.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Once again I don't get why she doesnt ask her sisters or friends about these things: about how to dress Grey for winter, how to entertain her, what to feed her...Do these idiotic questions give her IG account lots of traffic?
Yes - lots of traffic. When she was on the beg for warm clothes for Grey she said she had more responses than she'd ever had to a question - ever. (With a big smile on her face). I guess that's why she keeps asking stupid questions about Grey. I guess she doesn't care if she makes herself look like an absolute idiot in the process as long as her numbers are up.

Reactions: 27
I hope Gleam drop her as she brings nothing, shes taking the place of so many micro influencers who put out good genuine content

Reactions: 26
I hope Gleam drop her as she brings nothing, shes taking the place of so many micro influencers who put out good genuine content
They haven't dropped Tanya Burr (?) and she must bring peanuts so why would they drop Lil-lets?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They haven't dropped Tanya Burr (?) and she must bring peanuts so why would they drop Lil-lets?
Tanya Burr had a huge following before she split with her ex. Im guessing a lot of those followers are still following her. Lily barelt has 500K after what 10 years on YT? And her views are dropping

I guess Tanya offered more to her minions than Lily

Reactions: 11
Tanya Burr had a huge following before she split with her ex. Im guessing a lot of those followers are still following her. Lily barelt has 500K after what 10 years on YT? And her views are dropping

I guess Tanya offered more to her minions than Lily
I wonder if Tanya leaves team meetings in tears like Lily does?!

Also, ‘Lil-lets’ is brilliant! 😂 There must be thread title in there somewhere? ‘Lil-lets: throwing her tampons and career down the toilet?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Also, ‘Lil-lets’ is brilliant! 😂 There must be thread title in there somewhere? ‘Lil-lets: throwing her tampons and career down the toilet?’
I’m a bit embarrassed to ask, but can someone explain the “Lil-lets” reference to me? English isn’t my first language and I’ve been wondering for days and auntie Google doesn’t help me (and if it has anything to do with the drink Lillet I don’t get it either). 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m a bit embarrassed to ask, but can someone explain the “Lil-lets” reference to me? English isn’t my first language and I’ve been wondering for days and auntie Google doesn’t help me (and if it has anything to do with the drink Lillet I don’t get it either). 🙈
Lilets is a tampon brand in the UK

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.