Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s unbelievable that sheā€™s making content out of getting your big winter coat and some warm boots on. Honestly itā€™s probably got no lower than minus 2 in London. Chilly yes but hardly Arctic. A few years back we had really cold temps like minus ten at night. God help if thatā€™s repeated. Her content is a badly stuck record... cold, doesnā€™t know what to do with her kid, making some food. Yawn!!
I doubt it's even been that cold tbh. It's been hovering around 2/3 degrees here in SE London. I certainly haven't cracked out my warmest coat yet, and like someone else said, once you start walking you have to take off any gloves/hat etc because you quickly warm up. She's a moron.

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s literally making a problem where there isnā€™t one too. Surely you only need ideas if your child is being fussy and wonā€™t eat what youā€™ve already tried. Blatantly just doing this for engagement which is so sad.
Yeah, her Insta story said Grey already had scrambled eggs on toast , Weetabix and she wanted Lilyā€™s raisin toast. So hereā€™s a thought... why not give her MORE scrambled eggs on toast or MORE Weetabix or why not just give her your raisin toast if she really wants it and pop a couple more slices of bread in the toaster for yourself? šŸ™„. She doesnā€™t seem to be a fussy eater at all.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Whenever she posts things about Grey's eating I see it as a subtle brag as to what a good eater Grey is. Wait until Grey figures out that food = power and starts playing up (majority of kids do this as they enter toddlerhood) - that's when the fun and games really starts.

Like everyone has already said - give her more of the same stuff she's already eaten, she's not even two years old, you don't have to provide a menu of options for every breakfast. And this is from the woman who less than a month ago was encouraging us to give to food banks. Doesn't occur to her that there will be mothers out there whose kids are actually hungry after breakfast because there isn't enough food in the house. She can never make the connection between things - same goes for Rich who was virtue signalling about doing beach clear ups whilst watching his wife flush tampons down the loo. Rich probably thought - 'beach clear up, that sounds like a good thing to do' but probably didn't think to read/research why our beaches are so filthy and the changes we can make in our own home (like not flushing sanitary products down the loo) to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I mean, we know Lily is dumb, so she feels like sheā€™s achieved something by zipping up her coat (congrats for figuring that out, Lils). But what I really wonder is WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE commenting that theyā€™d really like a video on how to dress warmly for 5 C???? (I checked my weather app, itā€™s literally 5 degrees in London today, thatā€™s hardly very cold.) Lily is so patronizing with her ā€œtop tipsā€ and ā€œlife hacksā€ for very basic skills (marking Whatsapp messages as unread, wow), and I canā€™t believe there are people out there, presumably around her age, that find this content useful or interesting.

Reactions: 33
I doubt it's even been that cold tbh. It's been hovering around 2/3 degrees here in SE London. I certainly haven't cracked out my warmest coat yet, and like someone else said, once you start walking you have to take off any gloves/hat etc because you quickly warm up. She's a moron.
Iā€™m in SE London too and I was beginning to think there must have been some sort of Ice Age north of the river where Lily is, itā€™s really not that cold yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She posted some of the ā€œideasā€ she received re Greyā€™s breakfast and just as we thought they are the most basic, common sense ideas she should already have thought of herself šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Egg and soldiers? For breakfast? Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iā€™m in SW London, itā€™s 4 degrees and I went out in jeans, a jumper, a lightweight puffer and trainers and was fine today. She needs help šŸ„“

Reactions: 11
She posted some of the ā€œideasā€ she received re Greyā€™s breakfast and just as we thought they are the most basic, common sense ideas she should already have thought of herself šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
So because Lily isn't a morning person she cba to make breakfast for her daughter?! It's not about her! Also, don't her and Rich take turns in the morning or am I mistaken? Is Rich also not a breakfast person? :rolleyes: I am honestly embarrassed for the pair of them.

Reactions: 22
Yeah, her Insta story said Grey already had scrambled eggs on toast , Weetabix and she wanted Lilyā€™s raisin toast. So hereā€™s a thought... why not give her MORE scrambled eggs on toast or MORE Weetabix or why not just give her your raisin toast if she really wants it and pop a couple more slices of bread in the toaster for yourself? šŸ™„. She doesnā€™t seem to be a fussy eater at all.
Another proof read fail

JFC - the world has gone mad. I wonder how these people put one foot in front of the other some days

Reactions: 5
So because Lily isn't a morning person she cba to make breakfast for her daughter?! It's not about her! Also, don't her and Rich take turns in the morning or am I mistaken? Is Rich also not a breakfast person? :rolleyes: I am honestly embarrassed for the pair of them.
Literally, it just dawned on me that my sister had a baby at 15 and she did a better job than these two idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For some reason the vlog she made when she visited Chanel's apartment in Paris popped up on my recommended videos today so I watched it.

Its really clear that all that stuff about how she felt so uncomfortable there because she is Jewish was an absolute load of rubbish. You can see in the video she is on cloud 9, grinning ear to ear like the cat that got the cream.

She even says "It was so amazing, I'm just in awe. It was a really special day, something I'll remember forever. I really want a Chanel bag now!"

SO transparent that all this "Oh I'm Jewish and proud" is in response to the BLM campaign really taking off this year and she want's a piece of that spotlight. She is honestly pathetic.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Every time she posts something incredibly stupid about feeding her GROWING child, I'm always reminded that she does this purely for content and engagement because anyone with half a brain cell would know to ask her sisters that have a bunch of young kids.

Also shame on any of her followers falling for this most basic of traps

I tried really hard to like Lily, but the fact sheā€™s admitted that she ā€œCBAā€ to make her daughter cooked breakfasts (not that anyone should have to, but she doesnā€™t have anywhere to go or anything better to do and she could have, you know, not made that remark whatsoever...) is ridiculous. She asks for opinions on EVERYTHING she ever does. Sheā€™s either desperate for engagement or she genuinely is thick and needs the assistance. She also seriously needs to drop the blonde, itā€™s doing absolutely nothing for her.

Once again I don't get why she doesnt ask her sisters or friends about these things: about how to dress Grey for winter, how to entertain her, what to feed her...Do these idiotic questions give her IG account lots of traffic?

Reactions: 8
this video came up as a suggestionon YouTube this morning....

video titles ā€œbest cheese toastieā€ which she decided not to have

she also mentions sore lips and this is pre wedding so maybe not that bloody lipstick after all
She went for allergy prick testing in 2015 because of her problems with soar lips, she was mentioning Sop & Glory lipstick and colgate toothpaste as the possible culprits. I just rewatched her old vlog about it when they still lived in their flat. I really can't stand her new videos, but the old vlogs were pretty good.

And to answer a question someone else asked before about her being dim pre-wedding - yes, she was pretty dim back then too, but it has gotten worse post Grey.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m 26, have no kids and Iā€™m 99% sure if I had to I could work out what to feed a young child for breakfast. :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.