Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is brilliant. What an idiot. Making a fake Christmas dinner with leftovers and no gravy. She is the gift that keeps on giving! They must think we’re bleeping idiots. I would have fell for it if she had dressed up a little and had Grey at the table.

Reactions: 31
Couldn’t think of a better drama to come from Anna over a sandwich with gravy and dinner without. So boring, so fitting for our boring Lils.

Reactions: 22
Did she use to do recipes and food related things often, or is it all now? Between the Scandi vibes, film camera, and the food content, she just needs to move to Brighton and she will have fully transition into an Anna wannabe. She posted those two film photos less than an hour after Anna posted her favourite film pics of the year.
those 'brookies' too?? wtf were they

Reactions: 3
Wow, well and truly busted about not spending Christmas at home....who would have thought gravy would have been the giveaway. Gravy HAS to be in the next title now. Gravy at the parents? none at home, blame it on tier 4, moan moan moan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Tier 4 issue because they had Christmas Day at her parents house. Had those leftovers on Boxing Day. Didn’t have gravy and couldn’t be arsed trying to find a shop that was open on Boxing Day...
You should post this in the comments section of the picture or in the comments of her next YouTube video. Its obvious that what you said happened :mad: and her sugar's should be made aware of the type of person they are following/idolising.

Reactions: 5
You should post this in the comments section of the picture or in the comments of her next YouTube video. Its obvious that what you said happened :mad: and her sugar's should be made aware of the type of person they are following/idolising.
I just don’t understand who idolises Poobles. She’s a dim mid-30s spoilt womanchild. There’s nothing in her life that I would aspire to except a beautiful healthy child. And she doesn’t even appreciate little Grey and resents for making her house something other than ‘scandi’ and Instagrammable.

Reactions: 24
I just don’t understand who idolises Poobles. She’s a dim mid-30s spoilt womanchild. There’s nothing in her life that I would aspire to except a beautiful healthy child. And she doesn’t even appreciate little Grey and resents for making her house something other than ‘scandi’ and Instagrammable.
I realized I had been attributing more intelligence to her than I should have been because of her dark hair and deeper voice. When I imagined a blonde girl with a valley girl accent saying her words, I was surprised how shallow and empty her words actually are. Also showed me my biases I had been unaware of (intelligence due to hair color, accents, etc). I do the same exercise with various people. I think it’s a good way to analyze why you have whatever opinions about anyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Lily should've just said it was boxing day leftovers which is what it was and it wouldn't have been an issue. I had to unsubscribe on YouTube and on IG from Lily its ridiculous how little effort she puts into anything and still "complains" as a way to indirectly solicit for freebies (you aren't that slick, Lily). She thinks she and Anna have the same fan base and there are some viewers that watch both but there's a reason Anna has more. Anna is beige and bland af with scary eyebrows but she does put in effort in her videos and has a niche that she's spent years cultivating (organization/scandi vibes). It's not genuine social justice, but Anna saying and purposely choosing to only show make up that has a diverse shade range (and owning up to her mistakes when ppl hold her accountable as she did in her last video) as well as donating the ad profits from her video that she knew would be one of her most watched - if not the most watched video of hers this year - to a homeless charity is not nothing and her viewers know this. I'm sure now that Anna is getting kudos Lily will copy her yet again re: make up/skincare/home but i wonder how many viewers will need to drop off before either Lily changes direction (i.e. not copy Anna) or possibly picks a new career altogether.

Reactions: 27
“I can’t talk about it because I’m still so upset” aka “I would normally do a story post about it (“so many of you have asked...” etc) but I accidentally let slip that I broke lockdown so I don’t wanna talk about it”

Reactions: 14
It doesn’t let me comment, it just says that comments have been limited

It's limited for me too. But I don't follow her anymore. Might be why? Also 20 likes on that comment 😂

Also in that photo on the counter, what I can tell to me a foil container..for left overs? I mean if she cooked at home, she has enough crockery to cook in actual dishes?

Reactions: 7
If it was so important, why wouldn’t she get him to pick it up for the main meal? I’d rather have gravy for the Christmas dinner than the sandwich.
She’s such a liar, it’s hilarious she thinks we’re all stupid.

Reactions: 36
So it’s such an issue but rich doesn’t go (10 minutes might I add) to pick it up on the day? And more to the point, does she not have gravy granules in her house? 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.