Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think the gravy issue is that she doesn't know how to make it? I literally can't think what else it could be.
Hello Fresh didn’t put it in the box?

Assuming it didn’t come in her food delivery? Would be surprised if local corner shops didn’t have it, garages, wherever. Maybe no one told her?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
During this weird Covid Christmas my just 2 year old has been a source of utter joy!

Taking her to see the lights, her beginning to understand Christmas and her talking about how she loved her 'bang, bang Christmas lunch' ( we had crackers) was just the greatest thing ever. I would never dream of leaving her out of anything!

Also, she would certainly have had something to say if I had forgotten the gravy!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought the whole point of the John Lewis campaign was to sell their tableware.
Crumpled beige runner anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello Fresh didn’t put it in the box?

Assuming it didn’t come in her food delivery? Would be surprised if local corner shops didn’t have it, garages, wherever. Maybe no one told her?
Did she not post a pic of her Christmas sandwich complete with gravy?

Where did that come from then 🤔

Reactions: 5
I don’t like gravy, but I make it for my husband 😂 Lily just doesn’t know how to make it and nobody told her you could buy it in a supermarket.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think the gravy issue is that she doesn't know how to make it? I literally can't think what else it could be.
It came up on the podcast as Anna doesn’t like gravy or something and Lily was raving about how her mum or someone makes gravy using the juices from a roast or something like it was a groundbreaking technique people aren’t familiar with 🙄 She was probably just being lazy..

Reactions: 24
So what happened Lils? It definitely doesn't feel like Christmas dinner in those pics she posted. That is more of a day after Christmas eating leftovers for lunch when Grey was sleeping. Lily would definitely have had Christmas dinner with her daughter, otherwise it would be nothingy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So what happened Lils? It definitely doesn't feel like Christmas dinner in those pics she posted. That is more of a day after Christmas eating leftovers for lunch when Grey was sleeping. Lily would definitely have had Christmas dinner with her daughter, otherwise it would be nothingy.
“And some other stuff” lol she’s so basic.
She doesn’t have gravy because she probably has ketchup with it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cheezus, she really can't be bothered to learn anything. She couldn't FaceTime on that gifted wireless router with her mom to learn how to make the gravy?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.