Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's begging for a North Face jacket. She's brought it up twice in recent vlogs and all the 'it's so cold' content is further begging. I'm also in North London and have spent every morning out and about in parks with my child. It really isn't anyway near as cold as she's making out.

Reactions: 23
She's begging for a North Face jacket. She's brought it up twice in recent vlogs and all the 'it's so cold' content is further begging. I'm also in North London and have spent every morning out and about in parks with my child. It really isn't anyway near as cold as she's making out.
It all makes sense now :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I might be wrong but I think it was #gifted by Scandiborn? So the brand might be a bit pissed off!
From memory it was gifted. Of course the cheapskate gave away the freebie and replaced it with an IKEA one. Anyone notice when she had to fork out her own money it’s usually a cheaper alternative? Not knocking IKEA but you know what Snobby Shilly is like!

Reactions: 8
there's a north face x gucci collab in the new year, i wonder if she's after a press visit to their london pop up?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
there's a north face x gucci collab in the new year, i wonder if she's after a press visit to their london pop up?
She doesn’t deserve it, what has she done all year. Some of these brand and companies need to start giving these experiences to front line workers and essential workers, not to pointless beggy influenzas

Reactions: 13
Yeah pretty sure it was gifted by the brand - what a slap in the face to give it away and say an Ikea one is better! Hopefully that will get her knocked off the freebie list

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know comparing these things isn't the sensible way to go but really, I think of this spoiled woman in her well heated expensive home, free furniture, free clothes, gifted meals and full fridge... And when she has the nerve to witch about her stupid coat not being warm enough for the climate she's been living in her whole life, I want to slap her gifted teeth off of her sulky face.

How about you put on another layer and do something for people who have to spend the night outside in the cold, you greedy miserable witch? Begging for a coat when she could accept one free tat less and donate or support those who are in actual need would be stellar but I swear she's programmed to take, take, and take only. Odious woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I started my period last night and every time I put the tampon in the bin I think of Lily 😂😭 make. it. stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.