Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW, does anyone have good period underwear recommendations? They are so expensive and I don’t know how well they work. I have read so many mixed reviews and I’m finding it hard to make up my mind. (Heh, if I was Lily, I would now be sent multiple products by at least 2-3 different companies)
This might be a bit late but I’ve recently started using the La Luna ones which are from sainsburys. If you wait until a 25% off clothing weekend then they’re only £7.50 each. You can also order on Argos online. I’ve found they work really well. I feel much more comfortable and clean than when using tampons or pads.

Reactions: 6
Why would you take beauty advice from Lily though, really? Her makeup always looks awful, she doesn’t look after her skin properly or her hair. Don’t even get my started on her eyebrows
I wouldn't take beauty advice from either of them. Lily may look generally unkempt, however Anna's horror brows are the stuff of nightmares! Also, while Anna's skin has been looking good lately, that's all down to a product that costs over £100 for a tiny tube. Not sure how many of her viewers will be forking out for that.

I'm actually a bit surprised that Anna has raced so far ahead of Lily in terms of view count, especially in this latest video where they discuss the same subject; Lily is generally unpleasant, I find, but Anna is just so boring. And her 'moments' and 'situations' are really starting to get on my nerves!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wouldn't take beauty advice from either of them. Lily may look generally unkempt, however Anna's horror brows are the stuff of nightmares! Also, while Anna's skin has been looking good lately, that's all down to a product that costs over £100 for a tiny tube. Not sure how many of her viewers will be forking out for that.

I'm actually a bit surprised that Anna has raced so far ahead of Lily in terms of view count, especially in this latest video where they discuss the same subject; Lily is generally unpleasant, I find, but Anna is just so boring. And her 'moments' and 'situations' are really starting to get on my nerves!
I am also having a tired moment situation in this regard🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agree... I could put on any old Anna vlog from the past year and it would be the same old, same old. But I enjoy hate watching lily 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Anna has the scandi style and capsule wardrobe going for her (however poorly executed). She still looks stylish, keeps up with the trends and while boring, isn’t offensive.

Lily looks like she rarely takes a wash and moans at every opportunity. Hardly inspiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
BTW, does anyone have good period underwear recommendations? They are so expensive and I don’t know how well they work. I have read so many mixed reviews and I’m finding it hard to make up my mind. (Heh, if I was Lily, I would now be sent multiple products by at least 2-3 different companies)
Modibodi!!! They currently have a 50% off sale. Super worth it. I've been on period pants since about April and haven't looked back. Love love love them

Reactions: 5
Lily's views on the 2020 beauty products was at 32k this morning and Anna at 62k which says it all really. They have always been more or less similar in numbers, so Lily must really be wondering why she's almost half as popular on the same type of video.
I didn’t finish watching Lily’s video (stopped before skincare), but about 95% of her makeup recommendations were exactly the same as Anna’s, or if they were slightly different then she still mentioned that she loved *product Anna said was her fave* but had been using a different one a bit longer. It was so unoriginal, and I couldn’t be bothered to watch her talking about the exact same products but in a less interesting or in depth way. Anna also demonstrated the products, whereas Lily literally just held them up to the camera.

Reactions: 12

Do you think their audiences are impressionable teens? 😅😅

Reactions: 2
Anna has the scandi style and capsule wardrobe going for her (however poorly executed). She still looks stylish, keeps up with the trends and while boring, isn’t offensive.

Lily looks like she rarely takes a wash and moans at every opportunity. Hardly inspiring.
To add to what you are saying...Anna enjoys cooking, renovated her flat to a very nice standard and got lots of Reno content out of that , she likes to organise and has scandi style (like you mentioned). What does Lily have? 🤷🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t have these things. She doesn’t have a niche. At least with Anna you know what you are getting when you watch her.

Last edited:
To add to what you are saying...Anna enjoys cooking, renovated her flat to a very nice standard and got lots of Reno content out of that , she likes to organise and has scandi style (like you mentioned). What does Lily have? 🤷🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t have these things. She doesn’t have a niche. At least with Anna you know what you are getting when you watch her.
Anna is just more pleasant. She seems more humble and grateful for what she has. The total opposite to Lily!

Reactions: 25
OMG GUYS A LONDON FOX! A FOX THAT LIVES IN LONDON! We should all be truly grateful for all this content Lily is spoiling us with.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is every item of clothing she wears oversized? That scalloped jumper would look really nice if it was two sizes smaller and fit her properly and was styled with a nice pair of jeans and some nice jewellery

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been brought up before but can someone tell me I’m not imagining this? Year ago (I’m talking 7/8/9) Lily was insistent that she wasn’t Jewish? Any idea why?

Or am I making it up?
Because now it's finally cool to be part of a minority so you can moan about the injustice you face -- she's started openly admitting her jewish heritage after BLM and thought her ~jewishness~ would exempt her of all criticism because surely she can't be a privileged racist asshole if she herself is part of a persecuted minority.

(I say this sarcastically as I'm mixed race -mostly asian and a little white- myself and am still facing racist bullshit every other day)

• Wow
  • Heart
Lily my dear you are 30 years old. You’ve experienced 30 winters, why are you acting like being cold is a new experience to you!!

Also, her video is on 33k views. For a influencer with her amount of followers that is pitiful. Time for a career change Poobles?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does she always wear black socks with white trainers 🤯 major fashion no no

• Sick
  • Heart
It’s dark at 4:30pm, Lily is scared because no one told her it gets dark in London at night.

Also once again she hasn’t captioned her stories although she says she does it *all the time*...

Reactions: 14
It’s dark at 4:30pm, Lily is scared because no one told her it gets dark in London at night.

Also once again she hasn’t captioned her stories although she says she does it *all the time*...
And why is she “trying” to scare Grey? She’s weird!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Is she actually dumb :rolleyes: why is she asking Grey if she’s scared of the dark. That’s one sure way to instil irrational fears in your daughter from a young age!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.