Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
62651C30-E836-411A-B284-404E7A132EFB.jpeg
What an outfit. Lol.
Also this means the 3 of them probably drove from north London to central for a riverside walk, I’m not the covid police but I’m pretty sure in tier 4 we’re not meant to be driving around for walks and should only exercise in the local area.

Edit: she’s just deleted it??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
She says “I could never live in a cold country” as if she lives in a warm country lmao. The UK gets cold in winter. As a “full time Londoner” she should know this, right? It’s nothing to write home about. Lily “HeatTech” Pebbles, more like Lily “Snowflake” Pebble. She always has to make a spectacle out of the most mundane things.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
EA560104-3663-4E0F-84E1-F17966D82023.jpeg

No wonder she’s complains about being so cold, with a flimsy scarf like that. She doesn’t need heat-tech, she needs common sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 363870What an outfit. Lol.
Also this means the 3 of them probably drove from north London to central for a riverside walk, I’m not the covid police but I’m pretty sure in tier 4 we’re not meant to be driving around for walks and should only exercise in the local area.

Edit: she’s just deleted it??
She must’ve realised negative DMs she receives on stories cannot be seen by others so it will be her preferred place to post anything totally stupid a brand hasn’t paid for.

Reactions: 16
I just looked at the weather in London and its pretty much the same as what I'm experiencing where I live. Yeah its cold but she's acting like its absolutely freezing out. I didnt even grow up in this kind weather and I can handle it. I cant believe she's trying to make weather complaints into content

Reactions: 10
She looked like a man in her stories today with that awful outfit... yikes. She is an absolute idiot. It is -20 where I live yet I dress nicer than her when going out and about.

• Haha
She looked like a man in her stories today with that awful outfit... yikes. She is an absolute idiot. It is -20 where I live yet I dress nicer than her when going out and about.
It’s 3° where I am. About 20 miles north of London. Just an average British winters day! She’s so feeble!

This week has been cold in the U.K. but it’s rare we get weeks of sub zero temperature. The U.K. winters can be pretty mild bar the odd couple of weeks where the temp falls. Ive no idea why she’s moaning, Hardly like living in Canada or Russia!

Reactions: 15
I'm in Scotland and we had a lot of snow last night. I was out today in my normal winter coat and gloves and I was fine. No heat tech or thermals needed.

As someone else said if she wore a proper scarf and did her coat up she’d probably be fine. I’m in London and popped out earlier for a food shop and wasn’t freezing like poor Shilly.

I think I preferred it when she was “taking a break” (aka breaking the rules offline) so we didn’t have to deal with her stupidity.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she all of a sudden obsessed with the Uniqlo heatTech clothing. It’s nothing new?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.