Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno... I’ve got a 2 and a half year old and I’m pretty sure he would LOVE it if I hired soft play! but I agree with others who say there are plenty of ways to entertain a child. Especially after Christmas.

Reactions: 9
It just shows how big the space between her living room and kitchen is! Lily’s got her own Wacky Warehouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mark and Anna, settling down in front of the TV in a socks & sandals and mince pie 'moment'.

Mark: I see Lily is keeping it real again.
Anna: Oh my word. She's having a tampon moment. No, it's a situation. Definitely a situation. A tampon situation.
Mark: Talk about TMI. How gross is that?
Anna: Should we tell her? We should tell her, shouldn't we?
Mark: No.
Anna: Nah. *Laughs* Goes back to watching Homes Under the Hammer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I wonder if Gleam made her take the Stories down
I think, for sure, someone 'advised' her to remove them. I don't think a backlash from her viewers would do it. In that case she'd just say 'no one told her.' And she did say last night that a lot of people in her comments were in agreement with her that they also 'didn't know.' Something went down.

Reactions: 13
How can she not think of how to entertain a toddler at Christmas- they have loads of new things and there’s lots of Christmas themed activities you can do.
She also said how sad she was about no one seeing Grey’s Christmas outfits - they were the least joyful outfits I’ve seen. Poor thing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think, for sure, someone 'advised' her to remove them. I don't think a backlash from her viewers would do it. In that case she'd just say 'no one told her.' And she did say last night that a lot of people in her comments were in agreement with her that they also 'didn't know.' Something went down.
Good point actually. I thought that maybe it was one of her sisters or a friend who for once told her that she was being an idiot. But it makes even more sense if someone from Gleam dropped her a brief but stern dm to drop that topic and delete everything. If it had been due to "haters" she wouldnt have ignored the entire thing, but made some sort of "I'm so tired of all this negativity" post.

Reactions: 10
Good point actually. I thought that maybe it was one of her sisters or a friend who for once told her that she was being an idiot. But it makes even more sense if someone from Gleam dropped her a brief but stern dm to drop that topic and delete everything. If it had been due to "haters" she wouldnt have ignored the entire thing, but made some sort of "I'm so tired of all this negativity" post.
Maybe it was Rich. Lol! Nah...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear Caroline Hirons previously has mentioned not to flush tampons many times on her stories and stressed to ladies not to do it! It all just seems strange considering I thought they were so close!

Reactions: 19
I swear Caroline Hirons previously has mentioned not to flush tampons many times on her stories and stressed to ladies not to do it! It all just seems strange considering I thought they were so close!
Maybe Caroline got in touch and told her to 'Get in the sea' or whatever it is she says when she doesn't approve of something.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ditch soft play and have a game of fishing mummy's tampons out the loo........baby even got a fishing game as her favourite gift for chrimbo. Errr maybe not that is gross leave that to dad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
very true. she always makes a point to share when haters make her take down content with 'see, this is why I can't share anything' and 'you don't know the real me' comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what’s this meeting?
Meeting with her managers to discuss how the year has gone/plans for the one ahead. One vlog she mentioned going into one and coming out crying so we suspect it didn’t go so well 😂 (someone correct me if I’m wrong..)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.