Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what school she went to? I’ve said it before but could all this naivety be linked to her faith? Would her parents have had her removed from PSHE lessons for example?

this is me giving her the benefit of the doubt btw, not attacking or judging.
I don't think her family are practising, I think it's more of a cultural thing for them.

Reactions: 2
Thank you @PeonyBlush @Bougieb @imtakingabath @poopettemetis for sharing your experience!
I was undecided between Floweret and Modibodi range, didn’t know Thinx was available on Asos. I suppose I could try one of each available in the UK (unfortunately Revol isn’t).
I have just bought some (different brand) - they are only in the wash now so don’t want to recommend yet but they are really comfortable and look like normal pants but thicker. If they wash well I can’t see myself using anything else!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what school she went to? I’ve said it before but could all this naivety be linked to her faith? Would her parents have had her removed from PSHE lessons for example?

She’s just someone who doesn’t pay any attention or feel the need to find things out herself on the assumption other people will tell her, which says a lot about how she was bought up and how entitled she feels.

It’s like the ovulation thing she always goes on about. I’ve sat through GCSE biology and had basic PSHE sessions but when it came to trying to conceive in my late 20s all of that theory didn’t really help - it’s so different when it’s your own body and I couldn’t remember half of it. But there’s a huge amount of help on the internet and from your GP. I read so many things on what would help me conceive and how the timings work (you obviously do not have to do this in that much depth but I’m the sort of person who likes to know everything.....) and also mentioned in passing to my GP that I was trying for a baby and so at the end of my appointment gave me an amazing summary of the science behind it and when is best in the cycle to try.

It seems unbelievable to me that Lily could have done that, and instead somehow was blaming other people for not telling her how it all works?? She’s a grown woman but comes across as someone completely unable to do anything for herself.

Reactions: 15
With the ovulating thing, I can’t remember if I was taught it in school, but I definitely learned about it through tv and movies. I’m sure there’s an episode of Friends about Monica ovulating...like how did she get so far in life without hearing about these concepts?

Reactions: 11

What other Jewish people do you know who are that dumb? I personally know many who went to Jewish schools and they are not naive, have common sense and are intelligent so basically no.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What other Jewish people do you know who are that dumb? I personally know many who went to Jewish schools and they are not naive, have common sense and are intelligent so basically no.
I literally said I mean no offence. I don’t know any Jewish people. I wondered whether it was related to their faith but happy to be corrected.

Reactions: 4
She’d need brain cells first! It still blows my mind that she was privately educated. What a waste of money! 33 years old and you’ve never realised you can’t flush tampons down the loo? Funny how she had to clarify she meant the used bit and not plastic - either is wrong, you moron 😂 The fact that she messed up and still made Rich clean up after her is disgusting. Clearly she has no shame to let him but then to also share it with the Internet 😂
It’s just the way she so casually admitted to all of her followers that she flushes her tampons as if it’s a common mistake that so many people make.. no Lily you are just an idiot. She must have got so much criticism over it to delete the stories

Reactions: 19
It’s also the way she spoke about periods that was so offensively like eew it’s soooo disgusting... grow up. I actually dmed her - no reply obviously

Reactions: 14
I literally said I mean no offence. I don’t know any Jewish people. I wondered whether it was related to their faith but happy to be corrected.
Would she have had a serious boyfriend at 15 if her parents had been so religious to shelter her from sex education? There are no excuses.

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised the tampon flushing didn't arise during tampon poo-gate on the podcast. If I remember correctly they discussed the Mooncup on that episode and Lily was all grossed out. I think Anna was a bit grossed out too, but said her sister had given her a Mooncup, and that she would try it. (I could be remembering wrong).

I would love to see the responses she got last night that led to her deleting that entire series of stories!

Reactions: 6
Shes disgusting

Doesnt wash her hair, has one nasty bra, doesnt change her bedsheets, shes disgusting

Reactions: 16
I’m finding the hired soft play really odd.
Like maybe if she had a separate playroom or garage it would make sense but to fill the whole downstairs living area?! And surely grey would only play for 30mins at a time before losing interest at her age. Almost seems more for Lily and rich.
I mean I get she’s trying ideas to entertain grey but it just seems so extreme to hire all that. I’d also worry about it being cleaned thoroughly from the last use!

Reactions: 31
I’m finding the hired soft play really odd.
Like maybe if she had a separate playroom or garage it would make sense but to fill the whole downstairs living area?! And surely grey would only play for 30mins at a time before losing interest at her age. Almost seems more for Lily and rich.
I mean I get she’s trying ideas to entertain grey but it just seems so extreme to hire all that. I’d also worry about it being cleaned thoroughly from the last use!
It’s literally just for content. Grey will enjoy it for a little bit then get bored.
It’s so she can use it as clickbait on youtube and get clicks on insta. Pathetic.

Reactions: 17
It’s literally just for content. Grey will enjoy it for a little bit then get bored.
It’s so she can use it as clickbait on youtube and get clicks on insta. Pathetic.
very true. She will get so many messages saying how cool it is and isn’t she so fun for hiring it. I’m sure there plenty of other ways to entertain a toddler.
It’s stuff like this that makes other mums feel pressure.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It really seems as if the only thing that ever stuck with her was what became her life list: find future husband as early as possible, live with him, buy a flat, get married, have a baby, buy a house, possibly have another baby or two. And somehow she thinks she's being unconventional, though I'm starting to think that she doesnt know what that word actually means. I remember her going on and on about how she didn't want a traditional wedding because she'd be an unconventional bride (whatever). Absolutely nothing about her wedding was anything out of the ordinary but she was convinced it had never been done like that. I have to ask again, HOW can you be this dumb??

Also, how old is Grey now? Is she not too young to play in that soft play area for hours and not get bored? I feel like the younger kids are, the less they're inclined to actually do this type of activity for a longer period of time.

Reactions: 26
Great thread title @Dwightschrute
The US Office is one of my all time faves.:love:
The whole soft play is just beyond bonkers...
It's three days after Christmas so why are they not just playing with Grey's presents. They are both numpties IMO.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think anyone could take offence from your genuine question! I didn’t anyway!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.