Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
I think she says she’s discovered that particular layering blouse that she’s affiliate linked and it’s £150. Because, you know, a more affordable and affiliate blouse won’t be good enough for layering.

Also, laugh at Rich playing with Grey all you want, Lily. But at least he is actually playing with her and not bitching.
Oh, okay. "The layering blouse" sounds off to me but we all know that Lily is incapable of using her words...
The cuffed sleeves on that Bella Freud jumper look ridiculous as well

Reactions: 5

cocoblush

Tier 4 issue because they had Christmas Day at her parents house. Had those leftovers on Boxing Day. Didn’t have gravy and couldn’t be arsed trying to find a shop that was open on Boxing Day...
You should post this in the comments section of the picture or in the comments of her next YouTube video. Its obvious that what you said happened :mad: and her sugar's should be made aware of the type of person they are following/idolising.

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
BTW, does anyone have good period underwear recommendations? They are so expensive and I don’t know how well they work. I have read so many mixed reviews and I’m finding it hard to make up my mind. (Heh, if I was Lily, I would now be sent multiple products by at least 2-3 different companies)
Do you mean underwear with pads/absorbency built in? Like modibodi? My best friend swears by modibodi! My flow is too heavy though unfortunately so wouldn’t really work for me as I have to change my night pads every hour during the day on my heavy days. I suppose it depends on your period and if you don’t mind wearing the same underwear all day.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Good point actually. I thought that maybe it was one of her sisters or a friend who for once told her that she was being an idiot. But it makes even more sense if someone from Gleam dropped her a brief but stern dm to drop that topic and delete everything. If it had been due to "haters" she wouldnt have ignored the entire thing, but made some sort of "I'm so tired of all this negativity" post.
Maybe it was Rich. Lol! Nah...

• Haha
Reactions: 4

jaymie

VIP Member
I wonder if Lily who has moaned about not taking a holiday is watching Fleur's secret trip backfire.
Because no one PR sponsor her? She has so much to complain whenever she has to fund her own holidays. No one told her that holiday isn’t going to be perfect and that is part of the beauty.

Lemonz

VIP Member
Meeting with her managers to discuss how the year has gone/plans for the one ahead. One vlog she mentioned going into one and coming out crying so we suspect it didn’t go so well 😂 (someone correct me if I’m wrong..)
Omg i have to know more.
I've always wondered how the relationship works with Gleam and their influencers... like when they fuck up do they get a telling off? If they beg off sick all the time (as seemingly ALL of them do)

imtakingabath

VIP Member
I don’t know if anyone noticed the ikea play kitchen in her stpries which is probably Grey’s Christmas present. It makes me irrationally angry that she got that when they were gifted one from Scandiborn last year. How many kitchens does a 1 year old need
Yes I was so confused when I saw the IKEA toy kitchen! Maybe they got rid of the Scandiborn one for some reason?!