Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summernights

VIP Member
5) You can only get pregnant when you ovulate.
6) When you come off the pill you don’t necessarily get pregnant straight away.
We should make a Wiki page with the things no one told her.
I think I missed the whole ovulation/ conceiving thing, can someone summarise first me please ?

Reactions: 2

jules78

BTW, does anyone have good period underwear recommendations? They are so expensive and I don’t know how well they work. I have read so many mixed reviews and I’m finding it hard to make up my mind. (Heh, if I was Lily, I would now be sent multiple products by at least 2-3 different companies)
The period company has cheap ones and they’re amazing! They’re based in the US but the shipping costs aren’t more than 10$!

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
The absolute simple smile on her in that photo, smiling in amazement that as a woman of 30 odd years of age she has finally managed to dress herself appropriately for the weather. What planet is she on?! How has she gotten this far in life and not known that basic layering is the key to adding warmth? She is literally smiling with glee that she managed to zip up her coat like a big girl and now wants to share all her big girl tips with her dumb followers too. You can literally get thermals in Primark. I’m convinced rich must wipe her ass for her too, along with trimming her pubes and unclogging her tampon riddled toilet

Rich: pube trimmer, toilet unclogger, gravy snatcher, ass wiper
Perfect!!

• Haha

MissCamille

She really cakes on the lipstick too... Am I doing it wrong? I don't go back and forth so much like she was doing, especially not with a matte lipstick!
She’s not the only influencer who applies lipstick like that. Most seem to. Explains why they go through their products so quickly. I tend to have two, maybe three, lipsticks on the go at the one time. Even with touch ups throughout the day it takes me ages to finish one.

Arryarna

Sorry if this has been brought up before but can someone tell me I’m not imagining this? Year ago (I’m talking 7/8/9) Lily was insistent that she wasn’t Jewish? Any idea why?

Or am I making it up?

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I wouldn't take beauty advice from either of them. Lily may look generally unkempt, however Anna's horror brows are the stuff of nightmares! Also, while Anna's skin has been looking good lately, that's all down to a product that costs over £100 for a tiny tube. Not sure how many of her viewers will be forking out for that.

I'm actually a bit surprised that Anna has raced so far ahead of Lily in terms of view count, especially in this latest video where they discuss the same subject; Lily is generally unpleasant, I find, but Anna is just so boring. And her 'moments' and 'situations' are really starting to get on my nerves!
Do you think their audiences are impressionable teens? 😅😅

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
So Lily blocked the toilet with tampons but won't let Rich shit in the bathroom loo. She won't buy him a desk but coverts her living area into a soft play...
Yeah, Rich has his own loo. Why was he the one unblocking Lily's tampon toilet? Grow a pair, Rich!

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Does anyone know why she posted this to her stories earlier? So random and she didn’t say anything about it, literally just shared it...
It's that new show with Jenna Coleman - The Serpent -I think she was watching it last night.

GG23

not after the mysterious incident at the last launch that ruined everything :p
Could someone please update me on this? All I got was a video she posted saying someone ruined everything, terribly horrible, really sad etc.

Had to edit for typos!

Reactions: 1

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
It’s not only about the double/triple glazing. It’s hard to regulate humidity without using certain materials through the whole built or certain type of insulation. Overall British building standards are strangely off when you consider they mostly fail at the exact thing they should be used to dealing with, dampness and humidity.
Does the age of the property make a difference? Ours is “relatively” new, (late 80s) mid terrace with replacement windows. I also think the walls and loft are insulated. Luckily we don’t get any condensation. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 1