Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burrito88

VIP Member
What other Jewish people do you know who are that dumb? I personally know many who went to Jewish schools and they are not naive, have common sense and are intelligent so basically no.
I literally said I mean no offence. I don’t know any Jewish people. I wondered whether it was related to their faith but happy to be corrected.

Reactions: 4

Nova

VIP Member
What show do you think shes watching?

My money is on Bridgerton and she's shocked by the sex scenes. Probably shocked people can be attracted to each other and have sex for fun.
I think The Undoing. I keep hearing people desperate to discuss it with others.

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
I absolutely hate this stupid “Fake it till you bake it” series. 😩 Why should I want to watch two idiots failing at baking a simple whatever cake? The only remotely entertaining thing about these videos is when they expose their uselessness by, say, not knowing how to zest a lemon.
I like them. I am useless at baking so seeing other people who can’t do it is very helpful for my self esteem. All of my friends and family seem to be at a “will apply to go to GBBO in a year” whilst I am here failing to bake anything and everything 😂

Nova

VIP Member
Toy turndown service?!?!? Its called being a mum, dont make out that you do anything different from any other mother (or home owner/tenant for that matter)
Its not like you're doing anything else or after a 12 hour shift when you're on the bones of your arse, eh lily!

Stop making out you have it tough.

Need to go back to ignoring lily pebbles because she infuriates me.
This is one where I don’t think she’s complaining and it’s meant as a joke.

Sarahsnightmare

I guess relish and pickle are the same thing? But we (U.K.) call it pickle, which can be lots of different products
Relish and pickle aren't the same thing. A relish can be made from pickled fruits and veggies but its not a generally not a pickled item in itself, if that makes sense.

Maybe people were getting confused with the general use of the word pickles (which we use in the US) for pickled cucumber. The act of pickling can cover a wide range of food items, obviously. Why she dragged relish into that idk.

Summernights

VIP Member
OT but Lily keeps saying those Adidas Terrex look so smart etc but I find them hideous. They're practical so I guess that's all that matters but they look awful to me
Makes me laugh that they’re mens as well. Nothing feminine about Lily at all

martaS

VIP Member
Maybe she's hoping being pregnant again will be a fantastic excuse for Rich (and others) to do all the parenting while she lolls on the sofa and takes selfies of how sick and exhausted she is. Although that's a bit short sighted as she will have another baby to look after 9 months of putting her feet up.
Sofa selfies are OK, the toilet bowl ones not so much 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

GG23

I don't think so! I used to not mind her and actually enjoyed her content. That was more YouTube days, she's always been a bit bland but she got YouTube at the ideal time.

But now I'm watching a parody of some rich privately educated mum learn that it is cold in winter and you have to feed your child.
Couldn’t agree more!

Very bold of her to assume that it’s just as easy as deciding to have another baby. I guess no one told her that it’s not guaranteed
I hope she knows how babies are made.

Booklover

VIP Member
So so sorry to hear this, I’m also in the midst of my first miscarriage and Lily’s complete lack of awareness about this topic is driving me mental. Sending you loads of love xx
Oh my, that's tough. Thinking of you and sending you my best. ❤ Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
Lily please don't have a second kid. Its clear that you are miserable with the first. No one expects a mom to be perfectly happy 24/7 but you hate everything having to do with bringing your child joy. Stop centering your kid's happiness around your own. Shes a child!

Loud toys- hate it
Colorful items- hate it
Breakfast- hate it
Arts and crafts- hate it

ETA: Grey will be lucky if she doesn't grow up with a complex due to how miserable and selfish Lily is.
This just makes me ever-more sad for poor Grey. 😞

Reactions: 3