Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katemartindale

BTW, does anyone have good period underwear recommendations? They are so expensive and I don’t know how well they work. I have read so many mixed reviews and I’m finding it hard to make up my mind. (Heh, if I was Lily, I would now be sent multiple products by at least 2-3 different companies)
This might be a bit late but I’ve recently started using the La Luna ones which are from sainsburys. If you wait until a 25% off clothing weekend then they’re only £7.50 each. You can also order on Argos online. I’ve found they work really well. I feel much more comfortable and clean than when using tampons or pads.

Reactions: 6

openbook1

VIP Member
I was checking her pregnancy highlights on instagram and found this gem (sorry for your eyes in advance). Does she really think that she is inspiring and real? She looks like an actual troll that came crawling out of a dark cave. Why does she have on dirty clothes and why is her hair not washed? I did not look like this on my first day out after giving birth. Poor RichView attachment 367979
I know plenty of people who've had babies and they did not like this.... lol. Sorry but Lily is a slob in general.

Jxtina

Chatty Member
I’m not going to judge them for screen time and the foods SHE eats, as the reality of parenting isn’t all Montessori toys and homemade from scratch meals all the time - but Lily’s overall attitude to HER (or at least what she portrays) is very sad. They’re so interactive at that age that art stuff is fun, singing songs and silly dances is fun etc. SHE is also old enough to help with picking up crayons, but I’m not sure Lily would think to make something like that a game because I guess no one told her!
Yes to this! Best game for my girl- putting washing in the machine or tumble dryer!

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I'm surprised the tampon flushing didn't arise during tampon poo-gate on the podcast. If I remember correctly they discussed the Mooncup on that episode and Lily was all grossed out. I think Anna was a bit grossed out too, but said her sister had given her a Mooncup, and that she would try it. (I could be remembering wrong).

I would love to see the responses she got last night that led to her deleting that entire series of stories!

GG23

The question is, why do we need to see it?
Because we also know more about her lower region than we do our closest of close human beings in life, there is simply no turning back from the level of TMI, this mutual bond we are all sharing with Lil- lets!🌸

stinkytink

Chatty Member
Relish and pickle aren't the same thing. A relish can be made from pickled fruits and veggies but its not a generally not a pickled item in itself, if that makes sense.

Maybe people were getting confused with the general use of the word pickles (which we use in the US) for pickled cucumber. The act of pickling can cover a wide range of food items, obviously. Why she dragged relish into that idk.
I mentioned relish, because what is called “pickle” in the U.K. is a very similar product to what is called “relish” in the U.S. Pickle in the U.K. is a chopped-up pickled veggie situation. In the US it is primarily cucumbers, with a bit of carrot or bell pepper.

Pickles and pickled cucumber are another thing.

Hmm do you know if she approves comments before they show up on IG posts?

I posted that I wanted a update on her BLM efforts. That seemed to have gotten deleted. So I reposted it, saying that I was reposting it. On my account I can see the comment but when I’m not logged in, I can’t.
oh she doesn’t like that. I message/ comment all the time about it and she ignores. It’s like she never even made such a public statement about trying to be a better ally. And I literally screamed at the screen when she did her favorites (auto played after Anna’s) because she glossed right on over why shade range is important. (And it was the most awful video overall, nothing unique.) Anna did a slightly better job of drawing attention to shade range but she’s no rocket scientist either.

Last edited:

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
But she did not tell us that at the time, so she too lied in posting this. It was not a fun first outing, but a worried new parent taking her baby to hospital. She wanted to come across too cool to dress up when instead she probably had to rush.
Exactly! Why would you post that if your newborn wasn’t well? It’s nonsensical to me!

And if it was in fact them rushing to the hospital, why on earth did she post that?? Is it really that important to let your audience know how you look like when you’re taking your newborn back to the hospital because she’s not ok??

Totally, it’s even weirder than I first thought! Content content content

Readinginks

VIP Member
BTW, does anyone have good period underwear recommendations? They are so expensive and I don’t know how well they work. I have read so many mixed reviews and I’m finding it hard to make up my mind. (Heh, if I was Lily, I would now be sent multiple products by at least 2-3 different companies)

Liptastic

VIP Member
this video came up as a suggestionon YouTube this morning....

video titles “best cheese toastie” which she decided not to have

she also mentions sore lips and this is pre wedding so maybe not that bloody lipstick after all
She went for allergy prick testing in 2015 because of her problems with soar lips, she was mentioning Sop & Glory lipstick and colgate toothpaste as the possible culprits. I just rewatched her old vlog about it when they still lived in their flat. I really can't stand her new videos, but the old vlogs were pretty good.

And to answer a question someone else asked before about her being dim pre-wedding - yes, she was pretty dim back then too, but it has gotten worse post Grey.

S12345

She must read here because I’m sure we’ve made that comment before and tbh that could be feedback from her managers and it’s her way of justifying it? I can imagine her being that petty and unprofessional.

imtakingabath

VIP Member
OK, so, my 2 major symptom in early pregnancy were: insanely sore boobs & feeling the cold. I never ever ever ever am cold.

I reckon she’s pregnant.
Feeling the cold can also be a sign of hypothyroidism, isn’t that what’s causing Fleur’s fertility issues?