Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imtakingabath

VIP Member
BTW, does anyone have good period underwear recommendations? They are so expensive and I don’t know how well they work. I have read so many mixed reviews and I’m finding it hard to make up my mind. (Heh, if I was Lily, I would now be sent multiple products by at least 2-3 different companies)
I use Thinx but that was before I knew about other options - v expensive cos I had to pay import tax on them, although you can get them on ASOS now I think? But I’ve heard good things about modibodi as a more affordable alternative!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Orange2green

Chatty Member
BTW, does anyone have good period underwear recommendations? They are so expensive and I don’t know how well they work. I have read so many mixed reviews and I’m finding it hard to make up my mind. (Heh, if I was Lily, I would now be sent multiple products by at least 2-3 different companies)
Modibodi!!! They currently have a 50% off sale. Super worth it. I've been on period pants since about April and haven't looked back. Love love love them

Reactions: 5

shayshay

Didn’t Lily say she asked Anna for recommendations for film cameras? Instead of listening to the recommendation, Lily went ahead and copied Anna, again.
Mark has been into film photography for years so definitely would have had a few recommendations other than “copy ours” 🙄

Liptastic

VIP Member
She posted the breakfast stories yesterday. They just expired.

ETA: Are we talking about the same breakfast story? The one where she asked for breakfast suggestions for Grey was yesterday.
No, the stories of her eating breakfast and hiding from Grey. I saw it on here, but by that time she already deleted it off Insta.

Soft plays are disgusting. I remember as a child, I was playing at one and stepped in a pool of vomit in one of the tunnels. If I have a kid, they will not be going to one lol.
At least it boosted your immune system.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Ugh, if she hates parenting so much, why is she so dead set on having another child?!
I get frustrated like this with my nephews when I've been looking after them for several hours and they're getting a bit awkward and I'm getting a bit over it. I know I'd be the same (only more so) if I had my own, so I've decided not to have children. It was an easy decision, despite the fact that most of my friends and relatives have children of their own (as in, I always knew having children would be an option/choice/decision, not just "it's what you do" like Lily).
Christ she makes me incoherent - sorry for the terribly rambly post!
Absolutely relate to this. I feel like Lil-lets would too if she was honest.

• Heart

Wobblehead

VIP Member
Yeah, her Insta story said Grey already had scrambled eggs on toast , Weetabix and she wanted Lily’s raisin toast. So here’s a thought... why not give her MORE scrambled eggs on toast or MORE Weetabix or why not just give her your raisin toast if she really wants it and pop a couple more slices of bread in the toaster for yourself? 🙄. She doesn’t seem to be a fussy eater at all.
Another proof read fail

She posted some of the “ideas” she received re Grey’s breakfast and just as we thought they are the most basic, common sense ideas she should already have thought of herself 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️
JFC - the world has gone mad. I wonder how these people put one foot in front of the other some days

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Hello Fresh didn’t put it in the box?

Assuming it didn’t come in her food delivery? Would be surprised if local corner shops didn’t have it, garages, wherever. Maybe no one told her?
Did she not post a pic of her Christmas sandwich complete with gravy?

Where did that come from then 🤔

Nobodycares987

For some reason the vlog she made when she visited Chanel's apartment in Paris popped up on my recommended videos today so I watched it.

Its really clear that all that stuff about how she felt so uncomfortable there because she is Jewish was an absolute load of rubbish. You can see in the video she is on cloud 9, grinning ear to ear like the cat that got the cream.

She even says "It was so amazing, I'm just in awe. It was a really special day, something I'll remember forever. I really want a Chanel bag now!"

SO transparent that all this "Oh I'm Jewish and proud" is in response to the BLM campaign really taking off this year and she want's a piece of that spotlight. She is honestly pathetic.

To be fair Chanel is now owned by a Jewish family...

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I don’t know if this is just me and I am slightly aware that it might be and if that’s the case I don’t want to come across as obnoxious and make other mums feel shit (so apologies in advance) but I never find myself thinking “right what can I do now, ah if we do this that takes up at least 30 minutes” I just do, and play, and find stuff to entertain my daughter with without even being aware how much time I’m passing?
Totally agree! Mine are a bit older now but the days just wizzed by!

Yes she does! Screen grab attached below
Just weird!! 😄

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Anyone who isn’t an Instagram whore wouldn’t document such a time. When my daughter had to have scans on her heart not long after she was born we waited hours in that hospital and we have no evidence of it, we were too stricken with worry.
Bless you!! 🙏🏻

• Heart