Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it. She is absolutely inept at parenting. Why does it take you to sit in the car with your child for her to be entertained??? SHE IS NOT EVEN TWO. IT IS NOT THAT HARD. My niece and nephew are almost four and just over two, I can assure you it’s not that complicated to engage and entertain them.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope she doesn't raise a LP V2.0. It baffled me that she doesn't set boundary like she let Grey stepped on the bath rack, maybe is mum guilt for saying no. I am making this comment as someone who is childless, maybe this is what normal mums do?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s it. She is absolutely inept at parenting. Why does it take you to sit in the car with your child for her to be entertained??? SHE IS NOT EVEN TWO. IT IS NOT THAT HARD. My niece and nephew are almost four and just over two, I can assure you it’s not that complicated to engage and entertain them.
Does she also say for 30 minutes? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Wtf!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know if this is just me and I am slightly aware that it might be and if that’s the case I don’t want to come across as obnoxious and make other mums feel tit (so apologies in advance) but I never find myself thinking “right what can I do now, ah if we do this that takes up at least 30 minutes” I just do, and play, and find stuff to entertain my daughter with without even being aware how much time I’m passing?

Reactions: 30
I don’t know if this is just me and I am slightly aware that it might be and if that’s the case I don’t want to come across as obnoxious and make other mums feel tit (so apologies in advance) but I never find myself thinking “right what can I do now, ah if we do this that takes up at least 30 minutes” I just do, and play, and find stuff to entertain my daughter with without even being aware how much time I’m passing?
Yeah I never think that way either, it’s a very strange way of breaking up the day. Sometimes I’ll think, oh there’s an hour until nap time so we’ve got time to do this particular activity etc, but I don’t wish the day away. It’s clear she doesn’t enjoy Grey at this age, which is a shame as they’re only little for a short time.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Re: today's vlog - she literally didn't introduce anything new that she hadn't already spoken to everyone about on stories already. Her video's are so painful to watch, she so amateur and clearly she doesn't prep at all (the amount of times she say's 'i don't know what it's called' or uses repetitive language). I also lol hard whenever she says 'as a city girl' - where she lives could be ANYWHERE in suburbia. She makes she's lives in (and grew up in) central london - she is so deluded.

On taking Grey to the car to 'kill 30 mins' - Lily the best thing you can ever do with your kids is 1) let them get bored and 2) let them have time on their own. Lily strikes me as the kind of person who cannot be in their own company for any amount of time. She needs to be constantly entertained (but not in an intellectually stimulated kind of way) and has to be in the company of other people at all times. She's so boring she bores herself.

Also, I spent 4 hours outside today with my kid in an area a few miles away from Lily lives. IT REALLY ISN'T THAT COLD!!!

Reactions: 28
I find myself getting a bit bored with certain activities with my toddlers (pretending I'm arresting a lego bad guy for 103495567th time), but then I just try and steer them to activities I enjoy and feel more enthusiastic participating in such as colouring in, reading books, going outside but I don't see it as 'taking up time'. This sounds like how I felt in my part time jobs when I was a teenager watching the clock and longing for freedom.

P.S. would love to know why she's against nursery as this would solve her boredom issue.

Reactions: 28
I loved at one part on her video she said this will keep you warm,...... Especially if you do it up!!! Hahaha. I mean come on......

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Literally counting down the minutes till she can hand Grey back to Rich so she can go back to doing nothing.
What a sad life wishing away the time you get to spend with your child.

Btw, did anyone else notice how detached Lily looked in her own garden? She was just standing around like a teenager would in someone else’s home when forced by parents to visit family friends. It really baffles me how much that garden space is wasted on them. Many would give anything to have a garden!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Her stories on Grey days sound like she's in prison counting down the days & breaking them down into hours. "Dear diary, day 450 of caring for this child..."

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s so sad. She’s clearly counting down the clock on her time with Grey.

I always get the impression that Lily’s wishing her days and years away.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I figured out why her cold weather stories are so weird to me. I think we're witnessing Lily being forced to spend time outdoors in the winter for the first time in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s like watching an awkward aunty having to mind a child for the afternoon. Not knowing what to do with her, resenting the time, wishing it away until she can put her to bed.

Reactions: 30
It’s not just you. This is a completely normal approach parenting / child minding - especially now when there’s less pressure for many of us to go places and do things allll the time. Yes, routine is important, but just being present and in the moment with your child is infinitely more important than sticking to an over scheduled existence in your own home! Bizarre!

It’s like Lily is ticking the boxes and watching the clock but not actually enjoying any of her life. I honestly think it’s because she’s extremely shallow and has no critical thinking skills, which she should be EXTREMELY embarrassed about given her access to education and resources. But because she has no depth, she’ll never realize there’s more to life than counting the minutes while playing with your child. Very sad.

Re: today's vlog - she literally didn't introduce anything new that she hadn't already spoken to everyone about on stories already. Her video's are so painful to watch, she so amateur and clearly she doesn't prep at all (the amount of times she say's 'i don't know what it's called' or uses repetitive language). I also lol hard whenever she says 'as a city girl' - where she lives could be ANYWHERE in suburbia. She makes she's lives in (and grew up in) central london - she is so deluded.

On taking Grey to the car to 'kill 30 mins' - Lily the best thing you can ever do with your kids is 1) let them get bored and 2) let them have time on their own. Lily strikes me as the kind of person who cannot be in their own company for any amount of time. She needs to be constantly entertained (but not in an intellectually stimulated kind of way) and has to be in the company of other people at all times. She's so boring she bores herself.

Also, I spent 4 hours outside today with my kid in an area a few miles away from Lily lives. IT REALLY ISN'T THAT COLD!!!
Omg you’re spot on - please can someone wittier than me incorporate “she’s so boring she bores herself” into a new thread title 😂😂😂

Reactions: 21
Totally agree! Mine are a bit older now but the days just wizzed by!

Yes she does! Screen grab attached below
Just weird!! 😄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.