Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, these influencers make claims they want to keep their babies off of IG/YT and yet they seem to end up exploiting their free toddler labor and use them for Ads.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why does she insist on dressing grey in such monotonous, boring, bland and dull clothing. I get she wants to portray the image that her daughter isn’t girly but come on, some bright cute tops or some flowery leggings wouldn’t go amiss. She’s so miserable in EVERY aspect of her life

Reactions: 13
It has just been pointed out on Anna’s thread but thought it was worth mentioning here - absolute radio silence from Poobles on her ‘BFF/work wife’ Anna’s just launched stationary collab. crappy, crappy friend 💩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It has just been pointed out on Anna’s thread but thought it was worth mentioning here - absolute radio silence from Poobles on her ‘BFF/work wife’ Anna’s just launched stationary collab. crappy, crappy friend 💩
Oh dear, Anna does seem to get really fun work collabs and partnerships doesn’t she whilst Lily gets ......

Reactions: 13
Anna left a sweet comment on Lily's collab with the kids clothing collection, while Lily hasn't bothered to like, comment, share or big up in any way Anna's stationery collection. She's a bad friend, a bad colleague, and some days I'd go so far as to say a bad person and I don't know why Anna bothers with her.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I almost spat out my drink when I saw her latest story. Busy day? Wait, what. She’s only bleeping recorded a podcast which is basically chatting with her friend for an hour, must be so tiring! Oh I feel for her!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
There's a French influencer who puts all the money made on sponsored posts featuring her son (even if it's not a children's brand, this applies if he shows up in the photos) in a bank account to her son's name. Curious to know if Lily and Rich have decided to do the same thing
They will definitely try and pay things for Grey the way her parents have for her. I think she feels that’s what you’re supposed to do.

Reactions: 15
I almost spat out my drink when I saw her latest story. Busy day? Wait, what. She’s only bleeping recorded a podcast which is basically chatting with her friend for an hour, must be so tiring! Oh I feel for her!
Ha I know right. Those front line workers and NHS staff should ask Lily to do a vlog on how to cope with a busy day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she was on the beg for toddler clothes the other week & now she’s done an ad with some gifted clothes for Grey! On my local news tonight, they were reporting on a baby bank where struggling families couldn’t feed/dress their babies due to them losing jobs during Covid. She needs a big old dose of reality.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I can’t believe she was on the beg for toddler clothes the other week & now she’s done an ad with some gifted clothes for Grey! On my local news tonight, they were reporting on a baby bank where struggling families couldn’t feed/dress their babies due to them losing jobs during Covid. She needs a big old dose of reality.
She is the worst of influencers just bleeping begging for free tit and thinking she works so hard taking a few photos, posting tit boring brown stories on Instagram and chatting with her mate for an hour.noh and don't forget deleting emails she 'never subscribed to.

I am the same age as Shilly Beggles. I went to uni and did a masters, I've worked full time since 2011, my first job paid me £12,000 pa. Everything I have I have either worked for or have been lucky with. My parents and their families have worked hard all their lives and I know that I am very privileged compared to a lot of people. I am single and would love to meet someone and have a family but it hasn't happened for me.

She clearly isn't a creative and should go get a job outside of social media or be a stay at home mum (let's be honest she would be miserable to work with). Oh and Lily perhaps you should B.U.Y.Y.O.U.R.O.W.N.S.H.I.T

• Heart
Reactions: 36
New thread name suggestion:
Lily Pebbles flushes tampons down the toilet and makes her witch Rich fish them out.

I think we're past the point of rhyming with this woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she hasn’t promoted Anna’s collab - if they spoke for hours this morning surely Anna mentioned it and you can bet she was super excited about it. And then Lil-lets doesn’t even like the posts. What a raging witch.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Goes to show how jealous she is of Anna. The same day Anna launches her new collaboration, Lily makes a reel using Grey. These little things show the quality of a person, and Lily’s is very poor.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Goes to show how jealous she is of Anna. The same day Anna launches her new collaboration, Lily makes a reel using Grey. These little things show the quality of a person, and Lily’s is very poor.
If you look at Lily's ad, Anna has commented but I can't see any comment from Lily on Anna's appointed post from today.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That's a very polite and proper way to put it haha

Lily's undoubtedly an asshole.

Reactions: 7
New thread name suggestion:
Lily Pebbles flushes tampons down the toilet and makes her witch Rich fish them out.

I think we're past the point of rhyming with this woman!
LP flushes tampons down the loo, Rich fishes tampons from the loo? Does it rhyme?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.