Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grey can play by herself and doesn’t need 24/7 entertaining then, glad you cleared that up for us Lillets! 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand her at all. My little girl is a couple of months older than Grey. She helps me load the washing machine and likes pressing the buttons.

She helps unpack the food shopping by taking it out the bag and telling me what it is so I can put it away.

We prepare simple food together eg. She will take cereal out the packet and put it in our bowls or spoon beans in to a pan.

I'm sure most mums do this sort of thing. Not because someone told us too but because it's blindingly obvious!

Reactions: 32
Lily does not know how to mother or even how to play or include her daughter in everyday tasks

Her excuse is: I was never taught and I am the youngest

She is emotionally and mentally stagnant and thinks of herself as a child

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lily does not know how to mother or even how to play or include her daughter in everyday tasks

Her excuse is: I was never taught and I am the youngest

She is emotionally and mentally stagnant and thinks of herself as a child
Sad but true!

Reactions: 8
Cannot understand why she is so eager to have more children? To keep Grey entertained?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Cannot understand why she is so eager to have more children? To keep Grey entertained?
Maybe another kid will mean she can justify having a nanny so she can spend more time to herself

Reactions: 15
Lily's writing is so incredibly stilted, I really can't stand it 😤

"Monday:
Something so cute about watching her play alone.

Right. Time to get ready for work."

(aka slip into sweatpants to slump at her desk to record the podcast)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lily's writing is so incredibly stilted, I really can't stand it 😤

"Monday:
Something so cute about watching her play alone.

Right. Time to get ready for work."

(aka slip into sweatpants to slump at her desk to record the podcast)
She makes it sound like she’s got a super busy 12-hour shift ahead of her when we all know she’ll be messing around on Instagram most of the day. Can’t wait for the story of her enjoying a leisurely mid morning coffee either.

Didn’t Grey get a toy car for Christmas? What is the need to play in the actual car instead of her toy? Nothing she does makes any sense.

Thread title suggestion that I posted earlier in the thread:

Gravy at the parents? none at home, blame it on tier 4, moan moan moan.

Reactions: 12
Whatever title is it can we include tampon, is those one in the life time thing, it will be a shame not to include. I am bad in naming :9 cannot think of any :(

Reactions: 9
Bit late, but why TF would you allow your toddler to press and play with all the switches in your car. Shilly will rue the day when Grey is screaming and crying and won't go in her car seat because her moron of her mother then tells her she can't touch them! You couldn't make this tit up. She's as thick as mince.

Bit late, but why TF would you allow your toddler to press and play with all the switches in your car. Shilly will rue the day when Grey is screaming and crying and won't go in her car seat because her moron of her mother then tells her she can't touch them! You couldn't make this tit up. She's as thick as mince.
Because is her way of saying look Grey is girl but she loves cars. Slightly different to what she says about motherhood. No one told her that she needs to make up her mind.

Last edited:
There's a French influencer who puts all the money made on sponsored posts featuring her son (even if it's not a children's brand, this applies if he shows up in the photos) in a bank account to her son's name. Curious to know if Lily and Rich have decided to do the same thing

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.