Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lreb88

VIP Member
I was wondering who sent her nice DM’s about her stories yesterday but I can see why compared to this mornings content, like watching paint dry!
I think she will pivot to more ‘Grey’ content as it is more interesting than brushing her hair and will get more engagement.

Reactions: 7
To be fair Chanel is now owned by a Jewish family...
That’s correct, Coco Chanel’s original business partner was Pierre Wertheimer who was Jewish (grandfather of Alain and Gerard Wertheimer (hope Ive got spelling correct!) The company is privately owned by the two brothers Alain and Gerard and it’s quite difficult getting information about the business. Coco Chanel didn’t really became success until she was much older. Chanel makes most of its money from the perfumes/cosmetics side of the business as opposed to the couture/bags etc. The ignorance of these influencers never ceases to amaze ....they know little of the brands they promote let alone brands they profess to be desperate for.

Yesbabe

Question for those of you who have been following lily for a really long time, like pre-wedding - was she always this dim?
this video came up as a suggestionon YouTube this morning....

video titles “best cheese toastie” which she decided not to have

she also mentions sore lips and this is pre wedding so maybe not that bloody lipstick after all

Attachments

• Haha

cocoblush

She’s done this????
I don't think so but there was a point where she was genuinely considering it :oops:. The thought of putting pictures of beloved family members in a room where everyone takes a shit wouldn't even have entered my mind but for some reason it entered hers!

jaymie

VIP Member
When I saw ‘campaign against living miserably’, the first thing that came to mind was Lily.

• Haha

S12345

Why would you take beauty advice from Lily though, really? Her makeup always looks awful, she doesn’t look after her skin properly or her hair. Don’t even get my started on her eyebrows
Plus her fried hair was sticking out loads and her skin looked grey in the faves video 😂

Myohmeanie

Her stories are the worst. She is a terrible writer for someone whose entire career is centered around describing product.

Pickle in the UK is similar, but not EXACTLY the same, to relish in the US or aachar from India. I reckon that would have been clearer to 90% of her international audience than what she wrote.
I'm in shock! How do you make a bagel sandwich with hummus, Aachar and avocado?!🤢 I'm of Indian origin, and aachar is my kryptonite...but in a bagel, just NO!

• Sick
  • Haha

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Forget trying to figure out why she’d post the pic — my question is, why would she even TAKE the pic? Why the hell would Rich take a photograph of her while they were on their way to the hospital as their newborn baby’s life was being threatened?? Who does that?! If you’re really rushing and stressed about your baby’s health, how on earth are you even going to THINK about taking a picture? Surely you’d just be focused about getting the baby from point A to point B? Nahh, this picture has to have been taken at a different moment...surely?
Totally, why would you take it and then caption it if your baby is even slightly ill, let alone in hospital!!

Given her recent content about pooing, blocking the toilet with tampons etc i have no doubt that photo was taken at the hospital. Anything for content, there are no boundaries with her.
Un-bloody-believable. I’m flabbergasted if that’s the case!!

Tea4u

VIP Member
Her new video came on auto play and I had to rush to turn it off because her voice was grating on me so badly 🤢

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Surely egg and soldiers or porridge fall under "cooked breakfast" ? Still no slice of bread with cream cheese or sliced chicken on the list...

dutchover

what’s this meeting?
the meeting happened last January. I assume a similar one will happen next month.

edit: this is from a different site. Let me know if I need to delete

Attachments

Last edited:

shayshay

SUCH an Anna wannabe! And I like Anna but she’s hardly revolutionary or innovative as a content creator. I am FUMING

CuriousAndCurioser

That’s literally the film camera Anna uses aswell. At this stage I’m also angry at Anna for still being Lily’s friend when she couldn’t be more obviously using her for content ideas and copying her life in general!
Didn’t Lily say she asked Anna for recommendations for film cameras? Instead of listening to the recommendation, Lily went ahead and copied Anna, again.

Sabbiow

So it's this winter any colder than usual in London?? She is obsessed with the weather like I was when I traveled to Prague this January expecting to freeze because in my winters where I live is never under 10°C, so I went super prepped for -15°C and I could actually handle it perfectly with heattech leggins and tops under my regular jeans and sweater. Maybe she wants an sponsor deal from Uniqlo. It makes no sense that she can't know how to dress in the place she lived her ENTIRE life.

It would be like me complaining about the 35°C that we have today here, in the middle of summer as it happens every year. To anyone saying Lily could live in a warm weather, she would not handle a day in actual hot and humid weather. I can imagine her disgusting hair getting greasy and smelly :sick:
Idk I feel like with every year older I get the less and less I can handle the cold 😂 I’m pretty much cold 95% of the time these days yet when I was younger I could parade about with bare legs and no coat on a winters night out 😂 I need to get some of those thermals!!

I don’t talk about being cold every single day tho - weather chat is boring as hell. Well, banging on and on everyday about any topic is boring as hell.

LA2019

To be fair to Rich- he might not have known she was flushing her tampons until the loo was clogged? Like, I don’t tell my partner every time I put sanitary products in a bin etc.
Maybe but they also crap in front of each other and have lived/been together for a really long time so I wouldn't be surprised if he was aware (and didn't know because NO ONE EVER TOLD HIM).

So so sorry to hear this, I’m also in the midst of my first miscarriage and Lily’s complete lack of awareness about this topic is driving me mental. Sending you loads of love xx
I'm so sorry. Sending lots of hugs and love xx

Reactions: 6