Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does anyone remember Shily’s be kind to other campaign for John Lewis?
Seem to recall all she did was make a gift basket for a new mum. Don’t know why expected more??

• Haha
Reactions: 8

DryHeave

OK, so, my 2 major symptom in early pregnancy were: insanely sore boobs & feeling the cold. I never ever ever ever am cold.

I reckon she’s pregnant.

• Sad

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
I don’t like gravy, but I make it for my husband 😂 Lily just doesn’t know how to make it and nobody told her you could buy it in a supermarket.

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Once again I don't get why she doesnt ask her sisters or friends about these things: about how to dress Grey for winter, how to entertain her, what to feed her...Do these idiotic questions give her IG account lots of traffic?

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I SO badly want to reply to that comment - "you want life skills from a woman in her 30s who only just found out that you can't flush tampons and that you should wear layers when it's cold and that you should feed your child when they're hungry?" What a joke - I'm 20 and I know all these things! I don't understand how lily made it through uni with no idea of these things
Lol! Do it!! She will block you though.

She doesn’t even seem interested or passionate about it (or many things) so genuinely, why??
It's weird. Anna always says she's a recipe follower and does not like to create recipes yet she has her own recipe that still gets tagged in IG and still has a partnership with Waitrose yet Lily who allegedly has said she "likes to create recipes" doesn't have a signature recipe and no food partnerships. With lockdown taking place till March she needs to do something and since baking was trending last year during lockdown she thinks she might be able to get a bump in followers/engagement. We'll see if that happens.

CuriousAndCurioser

I can’t believe she’s still forcing this Fake It Till You Bake It crap. These are the LEAST successful videos on her channel. They always perform sooo poorly. No one asked for it, no one wants to see it. Then later she goes on and claim that she’s such a Pr and Marketing expert. Hmm, don’t think so.
But Mark is now an active part of Anna’s content, so Rich must be too. The Christmas video, this baking ones...

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
I started to notice the cold a lot more as a symptom of an underactive thyroid and I think she mentioned a skin condition in the past - maybe it's something hormonal / medical? I could easily be wrong but her nerves are probably more sensitive if that's the case. obviously not her audience's job to diagnose her based on constant comments though, her job is to influence not be influenced!

• Haha

Eddipit

Why is she hiding to eat her breakfast? No wonder Grey wants to eat hers too, that’s kids for you, they want whatever you’ve got. Unless Lily is having something in appropriate like cocaine on toast why don’t they just sit down to eat breakfast together and share a few things? 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m guessing because no one told her. And because she is the youngest, everyone shared WITH her and she probably didn’t need to share back...
Which I don’t get anyway. I’m the youngest with a sister 9 years older than me, and I still wasn’t cuddled as much as she has been. She gives me only child vibes (not saying all only children are the same, obviously, but many of them give a “I’m the center of the universe” vibe regardless of their age).

GG23

I’d take that regrowth time and time again if it meant I’d end up with beautiful little children. She is just such a misery
Exactly! You have a CHILD! Honestly does she not realise how poorly she is wording herself?

Edited because I am a fool who cannot write correct grammar.

Nova

VIP Member
At least we finally know what Lily means when she says it takes them ages to leave the house. The dynamic in that family is so clear: Rich is the parent while Lily fluctuates somewhere on the scale between a toddler and teenager.
Regarding Rich’ comment, not sure what fashion show would be. I look better when I am cleaning the house.

Sarahsnightmare

Does she not wear a mask when she goes out? I understand people take them off for photos but she's been filming herself on walks a lot lately and I have yet to see a mask on her face or even on her wrist.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Also, why are people using moon cups that are not even regulated? Sticking something up there that has not been regulated and now everyone and their momma is making moon cups, are people that comfortable with it?

Period underwear are amazing!!!!

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Im here to vent about something that drives me insane. I know it must seem stupid to most people, but as a former barista that has gone on several courses to learn about coffee, how to make the perfect shot, how to steam the milk in different ways to get different textures, how to pour it to get different drinks, and how to do patterns, HER “LATTE ART” STORIES ENRAGE ME. That’s not latte art, that’s foam drops. Fuck off, you idiot. Some of us spend a very long time learning about these things to get ahead in our profession. There are competitions and award shows for these things, and it’s not as easy as it may seem.
I’m with you!!

• Heart