Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if you took the internet away from her for a week or two, she'd have a mental breakdown. She has no idea who she is or what she even likes. She is constantly chasing the perfect IG picture, even with her 'keeping it real' stuff. All the attention, the constant begging. Does she like those jumpsuits, or is it something social media has told her to like?

If there's no Hello Fresh to cook with, what would she eat? If there's no app to follow, what would Grey eat? Would she be able to form her own opinions on anything at all?

She is so incredibly clueless about so many things, it makes my brain hurt. And Rich clearly isn't that much better. I worry for poor little Grey.

Reactions: 19
Poor lily, she has such a rough Monday, she looks so yuck in her latest stories-can do Rich sleep with this thing (sorry I know sound judgmental af) but how?

Reactions: 4
The lips have flared up again, can’t have been a gifted product though..... 🤨😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Do we think her meeting at Gleam was to be fired for being the most boring instagrammer ever

• Haha
Reactions: 8
more thinly veiled shameless begging from the world’s dullest instagrammer.
View attachment 77385View attachment 77387
In Anna's winter haul video she starts by talking about wanting to be open and honest and sustainable in 2020 and as part of that not accepting any/many gifted clothes.

I can just imagine Lily emailing the companies like "send me Anna's share too!".
Like how she put her new address at Gleam on stories for brands... pretty sure brands would check and Gleam will have let them know but better make sure you remind brands you'll accept any and all tat they'll throw at you.

Reactions: 12
You’re already wearing a long coat which you got for free you idiot. She literally had a sort out of her coats last year and said she didn’t need anymore. Sick of her want want want attitude. Also she’s copying other Instagrammers style such as Icovetthee - she comes across as so try hard to be on trend yet just looks dull!

Reactions: 13
She has wonderful knack for wearing the most boring, mismatched outfits possible. I don't know how she does it, it's a gift. She only wears jeans, trainers and a plain top, but everything always hangs oddly and clashes. She's really slim too, it's a true wonder, really.

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t want something until she sees it on someone else. The mid-length camel coat she now doesn’t like was what she wanted (and was “gifted”) after Anna bought one.

Eugh, I just can’t with her trousers in that begging picture. The rest could look quite chic, but why is she wearing the work trousers her painters left at her house when they painted her lounge Hague Blue?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just be being bored at work? She rarely pointlessly update her stories, not as much as before, maybe she gets told off by gleam. I want to moan about lily but there is nothing for me to witch lol 😂

Eugh, I just can’t with her trousers in that begging picture. The rest could look quite chic, but why is she wearing the work trousers her painters left at her house when they painted her lounge Hague Blue?
She has zero idea what suits her or even what she actually likes. Thinks that because straight/wide leg trousers are in, that’s what she should wear. And any old pair will do, don’t bother trying to find the most flattering cut/shape for your body. I guess it’s easy to give something a go when next month you can try something else for free.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.