Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Also, ‘Lil-lets’ is brilliant! 😂 There must be thread title in there somewhere? ‘Lil-lets: throwing her tampons and career down the toilet?’
I’m a bit embarrassed to ask, but can someone explain the “Lil-lets” reference to me? English isn’t my first language and I’ve been wondering for days and auntie Google doesn’t help me (and if it has anything to do with the drink Lillet I don’t get it either). 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Readinginks

VIP Member
I bet she already has double glazing but doesn’t even realise because no one told her
There are so many houses in England, even recently renovated ones, that still have single glazing. I have never lived in a double glazed house here, which is bizarre in the 21st century but Brits are not the heroes of energy efficiency.

• Wow

jaymie

VIP Member
The fact Allana Davison not only liked it but bought items from the collection and promoted on her IG stories and Lindsey Holland and a few other influencers liked and congratulated Anna but Lily just "liked" speaks volumes esp as someone pointed out Anna commented and liked her child labour fashion ad.
She expects gifted because she is a work wife :rolleyes:

martaS

VIP Member
Lily does not know how to mother or even how to play or include her daughter in everyday tasks

Her excuse is: I was never taught and I am the youngest

She is emotionally and mentally stagnant and thinks of herself as a child
Sad but true!

jaymie

VIP Member
I hope she doesn't raise a LP V2.0. It baffled me that she doesn't set boundary like she let Grey stepped on the bath rack, maybe is mum guilt for saying no. I am making this comment as someone who is childless, maybe this is what normal mums do?

• Haha

Readinginks

VIP Member
So so sorry to hear this, I’m also in the midst of my first miscarriage and Lily’s complete lack of awareness about this topic is driving me mental. Sending you loads of love xx
I am really sorry to hear this. I know exactly how heartbreaking it is and how Lily’s insensitive comments feel. Sending you a big hug. 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Watched the latest flog. The kid saw the soft play, long & short kids crying cos I can’t produce soft play for the house out my arse.
cheers lily

• Haha

oreococo

I think more than anything this is one thing she smartly has just filtered her from her life on display
You’re absolutely right! i think my knee jerk reaction was just that i was SO horrified by them taking 5 toddlers to Florida during a pandemic that i immediately compared them to Lily and was like “wow she’s not terrible after all”

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I think you’re right; on days when I’m home with toddler I still have tasks to do (washing, make dinner etc) which I do when he’s playing independently or he helps. Seems she just uses ‘Grey days’ as an excuse not to do anything, but then doesn’t know how to engage with Grey either.

Also, letting them play in the car is the dumbest idea. My husband did it with our little boy, and he went through a phase of trying to climb into the drivers seat every time I was trying to get him in the car seat 😬😬
Ha! That exact thing happened to me & I only let him play in the car seat once while I was putting the buggy away. It was a nightmare wresting him into the car seat!

Orange2green

Chatty Member
It doesn’t let me comment, it just says that comments have been limited

It's limited for me too. But I don't follow her anymore. Might be why? Also 20 likes on that comment 😂

Also in that photo on the counter, what I can tell to me a foil container..for left overs? I mean if she cooked at home, she has enough crockery to cook in actual dishes?

Lechat

VIP Member
View attachment 370801
I love this energy for your kitchen, Lilz x
👏🏻👏🏻😂😂

Looks so makeshift and awful. Why does she have to film in the kitchen area? She has an office. If she made it a proper filming room with lights then she wouldn’t have to moan about her kitchen and get Rich to rig up what ever he tried to in that picture.

Nova

VIP Member
I live somewhere where -15 degrees is normal, I don’t even own half the stuff she has for her mild English winter. I guess, no one told me.
Generally, people are more used to the climates they live in. Maybe you would have a hard time in a Floridian summer or something. So of course, you can handle cold a bit better. My family is from the Caribbean and when they came over in a warm spring one year, they were still super cold all the time.

Having said that, this year has been nothing out of the ordinary temperature-wise in winter, so I’m not sure why Lily is having such a hard time. Maybe it’s because of quarantine-ing.

Memmy

VIP Member
Why does she hide her body away so much like she's ashamed but then openly talks about her out of control mane and teeth and skin

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
So it’s such an issue but rich doesn’t go (10 minutes might I add) to pick it up on the day? And more to the point, does she not have gravy granules in her house? 🤣