Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her stories infuriates me. Everything about Grey is moany or passive aggressive. When does she ever post anything loving towards her? But then when the food shop arrives it’s “oooh the food shop has arrived!” Maybe she’d be more affectionate towards Grey if she’d been delivered in a food carrier bag when she was born.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Watching her stories infuriates me. Everything about Grey is moany or passive aggressive. When does she ever post anything loving towards her? But then when the food shop arrives it’s “oooh the food shop has arrived!” Maybe she’d be more affectionate towards Grey if she’d been delivered in a food carrier bag when she was born.
Or a Hello Fresh box.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She should have got the food shop delivered whilst Grey was up - if she's anything like my toddler she'll want to take each item out individually and hand it to Lily to put away. Wouldn't have to bother with messy painting, putting the food shop away would fill a good hour at that pace!

Reactions: 20
She should have got the food shop delivered whilst Grey was up - if she's anything like my toddler she'll want to take each item out individually and hand it to Lily to put away. Wouldn't have to bother with messy painting, putting the food shop away would fill a good hour at that pace!
NObody told her that you could get a toddler to 'help' you, and that it would keep them engaged, practice their motor skills and language skills, and would get them nice and tired, too. Much more affective than '15 minutes of TV before bed'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think she looks nice here because her hair looks mainly dark and you can't see the sickly blonde!
(minus the weird tongue thing - surely she's eating her lipstick?)
Yeah, she needs to go back to the dark hair. It really suits her. The blonde does absolutely nothing for her!

Reactions: 10
How does she not know how to engage with her own child?! I’d maybe get it if she hadn’t been around a lot of kids but she had two older sisters and a bunch of nieces and nephews! Why doesn’t she just ask her sisters if she’s that stupid to figure it out herself 🤔🙄. She makes me so angry 😤

Reactions: 12
Why does she hide her body away so much like she's ashamed but then openly talks about her out of control mane and teeth and skin

Reactions: 7
How would Grey know the difference between lockdown and no lockdown? Lily claims that it takes Grey longer to fall asleep 'on lockdown days'. What?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How would Grey know the difference between lockdown and no lockdown? Lily claims that it takes Grey longer to fall asleep 'on lockdown days'. What?
The only thing I could think of is no swimming classes? But it's Rich that took her to those anyway. Or less time outside? But they can still go out for a walk so I've got no idea what she's banging on about.

Reactions: 11
No one told her so in her defence she doesn’t know, but, preparing your outfit for work TOMORROW does not count as work today

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know there’s still stigma attached to postpartum depression, but she’s now feeling more like herself than she has in years and the baby fog has lifted. Why doesn’t she just call it what it is? There’s some reality she could share that so many go through. She’s more than happy to advocate for mole liberty, but PPD is kind of a much bigger deal and like, something people live with and care about 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not a mom, so what would I know 😂

Reactions: 18
6E07AA76-1E12-4F1E-A3EF-647CA15B88BE.jpeg

Errr, really? You save up pictures of crumbs and dirty cutlery, muddy shoes, useless “hacks” and your scabby lips to post on your work days? What a dull miserable life you live.

I may only earn about a quarter of Lil-lets annual salary as a teacher, but I wouldn’t ever trade the sense of purpose and pride that I feel for my career for any boring, useless influencing job, that’s for sure!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She must read here because I’m sure we’ve made that comment before and tbh that could be feedback from her managers and it’s her way of justifying it? I can imagine her being that petty and unprofessional.

Reactions: 6
Lily’s tactic seems to be “look, I’m dumb just like you and here’s how I manage (barely)” re: tampongate, never figuring out the plastic film on lenses and such, cold weather, baby everything. But the problem is we’re not that dumb. Yet we’re poorer than her. I think we as a society need to decouple the idea of wealth and intelligence. Richer does NOT make you smarter. Effort is still needed for that. It gives you more opportunities to allow for higher intelligence but doesn’t just magically make you smart. We definitely see that with Lily.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.