Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she should have said something like I'm so proud of how much of a good dad Rich is always creating fun games for Grey. Or I wish I was as natural at playing games with Grey as Rich is. Not hahaha.
I think she's jealous of him. Rich clearly enjoys spending time with their daughter, whereas Lily sees it as a chore. It's obvious in the way she talks about thinking up things to make the time pass – she can't just enjoy being in the moment with her. So sad.

Reactions: 25
What is it with influencers and cold weather essential videos!?!?! Do they honestly think we don’t know to put a hat, scarf and gloves in the cold weather?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What is it with influencers and cold weather essential videos!?!?! Do they honestly think we don’t know to put a hat, scarf and gloves in the cold weather?
Well they don't seem to know, or it takes them a good few weeks to work this out so I guess they assume we are similarly lacking in brain cells?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Normal non influencer people are the ones commuting to work everyday in cold weather, walking their dog in bog standard wellies... not sat in their house taking photos of crumbs on their worktops. They know to zip their coat up and buy the two pack of Primark gloves in case you leave a pair in your other coat. Jesus.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And the white trainers on the right side are definitely NOT how to dress warmly in winter. Can’t wait for Lily to tell me they’re essential.
She’s been trying to sell those Veja trainers for at least the past 2 years. Is it a Lily fashion video without dirty trainers? Wonder if she cleaned them on the kitchen counter.

Reactions: 9
Where’s the podcast? Doesn’t it come out on Thursdays? So because her first working day was yesterday she couldn’t record because she was SO busy and they usually do it on a Monday?! Zero work ethic and it’s the first week of Jan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Riveting content coming up this month from Lily 🙄 Didn’t realise we were still back in 2013 🤷🏻‍♀️
Newborn essentials again? Isn’t the kid coming up on 2

This is not work. You’re not a working mum, Lily

Reactions: 24
Riveting content coming up this month from Lily 🙄 Didn’t realise we were still back in 2013 🤷🏻‍♀️
I absolutely hate this stupid “Fake it till you bake it” series. 😩 Why should I want to watch two idiots failing at baking a simple whatever cake? The only remotely entertaining thing about these videos is when they expose their uselessness by, say, not knowing how to zest a lemon.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I absolutely hate this stupid “Fake it till you bake it” series. 😩 Why should I want to watch two idiots failing at baking a simple whatever cake? The only remotely entertaining thing about these videos is when they expose their uselessness by, say, not knowing how to zest a lemon.
Completely agree, HATE those videos (and this is coming from someone who loves baking & is addicted to GBBO)

Reactions: 11
I like them. I am useless at baking so seeing other people who can’t do it is very helpful for my self esteem. All of my friends and family seem to be at a “will apply to go to GBBO in a year” whilst I am here failing to bake anything and everything 😂

Reactions: 4
I like them. I am useless at baking so seeing other people who can’t do it is very helpful for my self esteem. All of my friends and family seem to be at a “will apply to go to GBBO in a year” whilst I am here failing to bake anything and everything 😂
Yeah, it’d be cute if the rest of the time she didn’t act like a complete numpty because no told her how to do basic life skills.

Reactions: 13
You know, at this point the only video Lily should be doing is a ‘50 Things No One Told Me” video 😂 She could even split this in to a few separate videos which = more “content” and more £££ 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ll be kind and start things off for Lily since this “typical creative” and working mum is clearly in a bit of rut.

1) Don’t flush tampons down the toilet.
2) Buying a house in the catchment area of the school you want to send your child to is a *thing* and actually really important.
3) Zipping up your coat keeps you warm.
4) Wearing layers also keeps you warm.

I’m sure you lovely folks will do Lily a massive favour and give her another 46 points that she could include.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
You know, at this point the only video Lily should be doing is a ‘50 Things No One Told Me” video 😂 She could even split this in to a few separate videos which = more “content” and more £££ 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ll be kind and start things off for Lily since this “typical creative” is clearly in a bit of rut.

1) Don’t flush tampons down the toilet.
2) Buying a house in the catchment area of the school you want to send your child to is a *thing* and actually really important.
3) Zipping up your coat keeps you warm.
4) Wearing layers also keeps you warm.

I’m sure you kind folks will do Lily a massive favour and give her another 46 points that she could include.....
5) You can only get pregnant when you ovulate.
6) When you come off the pill you don’t necessarily get pregnant straight away.
We should make a Wiki page with the things no one told her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.