Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cristi0

Calling total bullshit on Christmas Day. Not one image of Grey opening a present. And why would you choose to have Christmas dinner when your kid is asleep?! The gravy story also adds to the skepticism. How could you forget?

Reactions: 38

Lreb88

VIP Member
Defensive much on the last few stories? Guilty conscience? If they picked up the dinner could her parents have not thrown in a few crackers too?

‘We made the day all about Grey.’ So making it about her included eating your dinner while she was asleep? Sure, Jan.

• Haha
  • Sad

ELFILY

VIP Member
What is it with influencers and cold weather essential videos!?!?! Do they honestly think we don’t know to put a hat, scarf and gloves in the cold weather?

• Haha

cocoblush

32) Having a bigger fridge-freezer for your family is better than having a bigger Instragamable Larder.
33) You can hang up pictures of your living and deceased family members anywhere in your house not just in your downstairs toilet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MissD

I reckon she should just have stuck to being offline over Christmas and not shared anything. But I think she liked that picture of her and wanted to share it, and is now having to cover her tracks.

Reactions: 37

dee_mc

VIP Member
10) You don't have to have children if you haven't a maternal bone in your body
11) Not everybody can have children, so it's best not to talk about "when" you'll have chikdren

Summernights

VIP Member
I’d love to see Lily on one of those documentary shows where they have to swap lives with the poor for a week or whatever to see how they live

• Haha
  • Heart

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
Wow, well and truly busted about not spending Christmas at home....who would have thought gravy would have been the giveaway. Gravy HAS to be in the next title now. Gravy at the parents? none at home, blame it on tier 4, moan moan moan.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
If it was so important, why wouldn’t she get him to pick it up for the main meal? I’d rather have gravy for the Christmas dinner than the sandwich.
She’s such a liar, it’s hilarious she thinks we’re all stupid.

Reactions: 36

Jxtina

Chatty Member
Grey is so cute, running after him and copying how he was moving. Rich in the tutu made me chuckle but just because it's adorable and so lovely to see the bond between him and his daughter. I feel like the best part of having kids is when you can revert back to being a kid yourself and mucking about and making your child laugh!

• Heart

Summernights

VIP Member
This whole breakfast saga is such a snore fest. Just get the fuck on with it and feed your child breakfast. My daughter has cereal and a banana for 4 mornings in a row because I have to get her to the childminders for 8am so I can go to work (proper work in an office 9-5:30 not just lounging around my house fingering fruit bowls) and she doesn’t care/ have a choice/ know it’s the same fucking breakfast. Christ, how is this woman 34 and a mother and still does not know the basics

dutchover

7) sometimes electronics, IKEA play kitchens and mirrors come with a protective plastic film that you have to peel off.

• Haha

Burrito88

VIP Member
So why buy it then????????????? Or is this a non-disclosed #kindlygifted?
I can’t imagine spending £25 on something that doesn’t/might not suit me. Spunking money on products that will sit unused in a drawer, #relatable???

she’s just posted about copying someone’s content with a photo “throwing products in the air”. The product she’s using are razor blades. This woman is so fucking dumb.

• Haha
  • Wow

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Bet Mark is loving this 🤣
as he tucks into his Waitrose and Partners sponsored meal in his 1 million pound home. 🤣

If it’s the coldest day of the year so far, wear a warmer coat (of which you have many) or do the damn coat up. Such a dick! (Also stop bloody filming it and enjoy your family walk god damn it!!)
I hate how Lily is posing and you can see Rich dealing with a baby bag and Grey in the background, no one cares Lily go help your husband. :mad:

• Haha

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I can’t believe she was on the beg for toddler clothes the other week & now she’s done an ad with some gifted clothes for Grey! On my local news tonight, they were reporting on a baby bank where struggling families couldn’t feed/dress their babies due to them losing jobs during Covid. She needs a big old dose of reality.
She is the worst of influencers just fucking begging for free shit and thinking she works so hard taking a few photos, posting shit boring brown stories on Instagram and chatting with her mate for an hour.noh and don't forget deleting emails she 'never subscribed to.

I am the same age as Shilly Beggles. I went to uni and did a masters, I've worked full time since 2011, my first job paid me £12,000 pa. Everything I have I have either worked for or have been lucky with. My parents and their families have worked hard all their lives and I know that I am very privileged compared to a lot of people. I am single and would love to meet someone and have a family but it hasn't happened for me.

She clearly isn't a creative and should go get a job outside of social media or be a stay at home mum (let's be honest she would be miserable to work with). Oh and Lily perhaps you should B.U.Y.Y.O.U.R.O.W.N.S.H.I.T

• Heart
It was telling in the last podcast, Rich said Lily does things 90% (which is him being generous imho) and not finishing tasks and her defense is she was the baby in the family. Ma'am you are over 30 with a child, that ship has sailed ages ago and the fact she clings to that excuse coupled with the "no one told her" about basic life skills like not flushing tampons is quite frankly pathetic and embarrassing. In the year of 'rona no one wants to see spoiled influencers. Her viewership average on YT is down and no one has tagged her in IG posts (stories don't count as they don't last) in over a year. She genuinely has not realized how much her parents/siblings coddled her to the point she can be clueless about everything b/c it won't affect her livelihood and quality of life so much so she thinks she can market her ignorance and think it would sell. Her last video (i guess she scheduled one day to film) b/c of "noise" she moved to the bathroom and then the shower stall - that's not "real" that's straight up laziness - when everyone is wfh is it that hard to find another time to do this?? Also the fact that many of her top products are recommendations (honestly many of the products Anna recommended first and are on her yearly faves video) or freebies and her IG stories consist of her trying to solicit for /showing off her freebies shows how unoriginal, lazy and cheap she is. If she keeps this up then I genuinely can't see her making a living as an influencer in the future - what brands would want to sponsor/affiliate themselves with someone like that?

Last edited:
  • Heart