Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same with the Nutella pastry twists she posted about this morning! She didn’t give any credit to where she got the idea from, seems to want her audience to believe she’s creative enough to come up with these recipes. Not that it was a difficult one but I highly doubt she thought of it by herself. Maybe she’s hoping she’ll get asked to do a recipe book!
I would love to see her do a recipe book. 50 pages dedicated to how to eat a bloody artichoke and then a recipe for ketchup pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My friend’s Georgian rented flat in Brighton has no double glazing. Lovely in the summer but the main problem in the winter is condensation.
I have triple glazing in an air tight house - condensation is horrendous in December!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I have triple glazing in an air tight house - condensation is horrendous in December!
It’s not only about the double/triple glazing. It’s hard to regulate humidity without using certain materials through the whole built or certain type of insulation. Overall British building standards are strangely off when you consider they mostly fail at the exact thing they should be used to dealing with, dampness and humidity.

Reactions: 11
It’s not only about the double/triple glazing. It’s hard to regulate humidity without using certain materials through the whole built or certain type of insulation. Overall British building standards are strangely off when you consider they mostly fail at the exact thing they should be used to dealing with, dampness and humidity.
Does the age of the property make a difference? Ours is “relatively” new, (late 80s) mid terrace with replacement windows. I also think the walls and loft are insulated. Luckily we don’t get any condensation. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 1
Does the age of the property make a difference? Ours is “relatively” new, (late 80s) mid terrace with replacement windows. I also think the walls and loft are insulated. Luckily we don’t get any condensation. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Definitely. Victorian houses don’t have cavity walls, they are designed with drafts and low heating in mind. So when you insulate one, put double or triple glazed Upvc windows in and turn the heating on - you are going to get condensation. Anything after 1950s is much better from energy performance point of view.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.