Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lychees? How random. Does the girl not eat satsumas, apple, grapes? oh wait, those were all rotting away in Lily's old fruitbowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know, I just like picking on Lily ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Me too, I am not defending her, she just showing off how exotic she is that she eats Lychee haha

she is those mumsnet mums that says her kid speaks 5 languages haha and can drive a car

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No video again from Lazy Lily?? Must’ve been too busy peeling lychees to film this week...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No video again from Lazy Lily?? Must’ve been too busy peeling lychees to film this week...
Ive just realised it’s Saturday not Sunday 😂😂
Sleep deprivation from a teething baby will do this to you! (Lily will tell you, she’s a mum you know...)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Millie Mackinstoch did a run down of her morning routine with her baby, very refreshing. She hasn’t moan about how tired or moan about her baby toys

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Millie Mackinstoch did a run down of her morning routine with her baby, very refreshing. She hasn’t moan about how tired or moan about her baby toys
But Millie is more of a real media personality/celeb and her “role” is not to portray real life. Plus, she’s truly privileged, she knows it would backfire on her even more if she’d start complaining about things.

Reactions: 5
She cannot even wrap a present properly! It’s a box, could not be any easier. What a f*cking moron. I mean, has she made no observations from the zillions of gifts she’s received over the years?!? Or maybe this is like riding a bike, her family just forgot to teach her. Jeeeezus🙄
A7C7FE3D-5F04-4EDF-BAA8-718FB760C687.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She cannot even wrap a present properly! It’s a box, could not be any easier. What a f*cking moron. I mean, has she made no observations from the zillions of gifts she’s received over the years?!? Or maybe this is like riding a bike, her family just forgot to teach her. Jeeeezus🙄
View attachment 352799
What a shoddy job 😂 You’re being PAID and still can’t put the effort in! Maybe we’re not giving her enough credit actually, she probably wanted the tape on the present to match the same effect she has on the image itself 😂

Can she just not with all the 'I am obsessed with...' stories? They make her sound like a 14 year old.

Reactions: 12
Just watched Allana's GRWM video with Anna last year..what a fun duo. I think the main reason why Anna is able to tolerate Lily is because she has a this other friends that she keeps in touch constantly and that she lives far from Lily.

Reactions: 8
7266927E-2948-4920-9CA5-3ED33C78E294.jpeg

Why wouldn’t you just keep everything if you’re planning more kids? Seems so wasteful to get rid of stuff.

She’s finally admitted she made a mistake with all the blue 😂 it’s not skandi vibes enough obviously
It’s so baffling to me that people who can obviously afford interior designers don’t bother to hire them, her home would have looked a lot more cohesive at least. And maybe an interior designer would have given Rich a desk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.