Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times did Lily wipe her greasy hands on her dress? For goodness sake get a tissue or tea cloth or something!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Lily and Rich have canapes, my husband and I have a box of party food in the lead up to Christmas. ;) No cocktails or dressing up though. And certainly no complaining the following day that I 'have nothing to wear out' as I am not going anywhere.

I 100% think they will be seeing Lily's parents, finding a 'we are their social bubble' loophole.

"we have made the best out of a crappy year!" "we have been so lucky" "I have been very grateful" "we really appreciate our home" Wow, really? You did NOT show that at all this year.

Lily says she sets the bar low, aim for low goals and feel like she's 'won' rather than setting goals that she may not reach. Why am I not surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Good Lord!

Like everyone else mentioned, I too have been wearing a mask everyday for almost the whole day due to work, not to mention having to visit construction sites at least 4 times a week. I live in a tropical country, have oily skin and when i turned 30 started to have acne-prone skin..i have had maskne at the start of June coz that's when i started to go back to work. But I guess my skin adapted to it, and I had to take extra care with skincare.

I just cant fathom someone who has better access to skincare and living in a colder climate amd dry skin would have it this bad. And post such an unflattering photo of herself, what is she angling for? You just know she has a motive for posting something like this.
And the only time she had to wear a mask for couple of hours is when she went for her gifted hairdresser/lazer/dentist appointments.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good Lord!

Like everyone else mentioned, I too have been wearing a mask everyday for almost the whole day due to work, not to mention having to visit construction sites at least 4 times a week. I live in a tropical country, have oily skin and when i turned 30 started to have acne-prone skin..i have had maskne at the start of June coz that's when i started to go back to work. But I guess my skin adapted to it, and I had to take extra care with skincare.

I just cant fathom someone who has better access to skincare and living in a colder climate amd dry skin would have it this bad. And post such an unflattering photo of herself, what is she angling for? You just know she has a motive for posting something like this.
It's much more likely to be those dirty, makeup ridden towels she uses. :sick: Goodness knows how often she throws them in the wash.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Surprise! Since she’s going off line for the Holidays, she’s left a sponsored post on IG to force people into viewing her ad.

I don’t know if this is standard for her, but I have never seen something like this from her (or Anna, or any blogger I follow) before.

CBD98BE1-B3BB-4301-8928-37837325BE3A.png

B891D5ED-8ED2-44D9-A19C-37B2DC4E97A8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprise! Since she’s going off line for the Holidays, she’s left a sponsored post on IG to force people into viewing her ad.

I don’t know if this is standard for her, but I have never seen something like this from her (or Anna, or any blogger I follow) before.

View attachment 354290
View attachment 354294
I think Kate Sommerville must have paid to promote it because I had someone else (Katie snooks(?)) doing the same campaign pop up as a paid promotion today too!

Reactions: 3
Why would she share that photo of her "maskne" if she knew she has a sponsored skincare ad on instagram??? I bet Kate Somerville are really happy about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Kill me now, but I think Lily and Rich came across as pretty funny and cute in today's vlog. Ugh. I even laughed (more than once). I hate myself for this!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why would she share that photo of her "maskne" if she knew she has a sponsored skincare ad on instagram??? I bet Kate Somerville are really happy about that.
Lily is not a strategist or someone who can think far into the future. Sure, maybe she’ll start a begging round, featuring an item she really needs and would like advice (ahum) on.

But she does not seem to have a business plan in place where she thinks about what brands to work with and how to spread a consistent message. One day she’s shaving, the next she’s epilating, one day she still prefers her GHD over her steampod, then suddenly she makes a u-turn and it’s the steampod that’s really what’s the best out there. It’s all very short sighted and without vision, like a company. Or at least, I hope she did not spend much time on her SWAT or Canvas business model if this is the result.

She can’t even decide on being a cool mummy blogger or not. Pick something and stick with it. As an OG guru, your should know people remember everything and it all starts with credibility. Someone at GLEAM, please help this lady.

edit: in fairness, I’m not super consistent with brands and things I use either, and I also have phases. BUT, if my clients were big brands, I’d think twice about what I say publicly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Kate Sommerville must have paid to promote it because I had someone else (Katie snooks(?)) doing the same campaign pop up as a paid promotion today too!
Yes, Katie's ad popped on my IG today

EDIT: why are they sitting on the floor in the video? There's a sofa behind them :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone even shop through Instagram? I never do. I always automatically go to Safari and type whatever the item is in there. I also relentlessly clear my history - no worries of anybody's affiliate links working on this phone haha

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone even shop through Instagram? I never do. I always automatically go to Safari and type whatever the item is in there. I also relentlessly clear my history - no worries of anybody's affiliate links working on this phone haha
I do follow brands directly and so I do sometimes go to their websites through Instagram. But never through an influencer.

Reactions: 8
Lily is not a strategist or someone who can think far into the future. Sure, maybe she’ll start a begging round, featuring an item she really needs and would like advice (ahum) on.

But she does not seem to have a business plan in place where she thinks about what brands to work with and how to spread a consistent message. One day she’s shaving, the next she’s epilating, one day she still prefers her GHD over her steampod, then suddenly she makes a u-turn and it’s the steampod that’s really what’s the best out there. It’s all very short sighted and without vision, like a company. Or at least, I hope she did not spend much time on her SWAT or Canvas business model if this is the result.

She can’t even decide on being a cool mummy blogger or not. Pick something and stick with it. As an OG guru, your should know people remember everything and it all starts with credibility. Someone at GLEAM, please help this lady.

edit: in fairness, I’m not super consistent with brands and things I use either, and I also have phases. BUT, if my clients were big brands, I’d think twice about what I say publicly.
She clearly has no forward / annual content plan, but I think she takes scraps that come to her from Gleam.

The notion that having a child makes lockdown easier is an absolute insult to her audience and many people out there. I’m sure she’d think differently if she’d had to homeschool and work and not have Rich be able to WFH to look after Grey. Or didn’t have a garden or access to a safe area to walk and exercise. We did many months in Melbourne, and it was bloody hard with a two year old when daycare closed!!

Reactions: 19
I might swipe up then screenshot and then order on my laptop. I personally think it's morally wrong they earn a cut from an aff link for up to 28 days on any purchase you make on the same site. Still think that's bonkers that that is a way of making a living nowadays.

Reactions: 14
She clearly has no forward / annual content plan, but I think she takes scraps that come to her from Gleam.

The notion that having a child makes lockdown easier is an absolute insult to her audience and many people out there. I’m sure she’d think differently if she’d had to homeschool and work and not have Rich be able to WFH to look after Grey. Or didn’t have a garden or access to a safe area to walk and exercise. We did many months in Melbourne, and it was bloody hard with a two year old when daycare closed!!
I know people who have had fertility treatments paused or totally cancelled since March. I know people who have had miscarriages (sometimes multiple miscarriages) during lockdown. I even know someone who has lost a child in the last few months. I wish she would think before she speaks sometimes. Having a child doesn't complete you. It doesn't make you more worthwhile that people who choose not to have children, who can't have children or have lost children. I would be able to pass it off as thoughtless if she'd only said it once but she talks about it all the time. It's infuriating.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Watching the new video - who is she kidding by saying she’s been way more grateful this year? She’s moaned non stop! I feel like she was listing off PR approved lines during the first question. Besides the “having Grey made lockdown better” which was so careless.

Like the podcast with the “lads” it seems she likes to act more tipsy than she actually is too. Grow up you idiot 🙄

ALSO.. Nandos sauce as a dip with canapés 😂 howling. So refined, Miss London.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.