Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 353892
merry Christmas everyone
HOW is her maskne that bad when she doesn’t even have to leave the house?!
I teach, I’m in a large secondary school all day every day, wearing masks a lot of the time. I also have very oily, acne-prone skin, yet the most maskne I’ve had is a couple of small bumps that were hardly visible. Either I got lucky or she’s wearing filthy masks.

Reactions: 33
She did not get the waitrose ad right?she act like she got a waitrose ad in her latest video

HOW is her maskne that bad when she doesn’t even have to leave the house?!
I teach, I’m in a large secondary school all day every day, wearing masks a lot of the time. I also have very oily, acne-prone skin, yet the most maskne I’ve had is a couple of small bumps that were hardly visible. Either I got lucky or she’s wearing filthy masks.
Have u seen her face towel?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I had never even heard of maskne. I do not seem to have this issue (not that that means others do not struggle with this).

Reactions: 7
View attachment 353892
merry Christmas everyone
Great achievement from Lily. I wear a mask 8+ hours a day when working on campus, and never had mask related breakouts. Just like millions of people I wash my masks after every use and take two masks for each day to have a change after lunch. No gifted silk will help this moron as she’s too lazy to wash regularly.

Reactions: 27
Great achievement from Lily. I wear a mask 8+ hours a day when working on campus, and never had mask related breakouts. Just like millions of people I wash my masks after every use and take two masks for each day to have a change after lunch. No gifted silk will help this moron as she’s too lazy to wash regularly.
No one told her that she has to wash her mask regularly

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yearly round up on insta. No mention of BLM or her charities of the month. Obviously.
And of course Jo Malone found its way back to her feed. She really can’t say this time that no one told her. I messaged her again, wonder if she will remove it like last time.

Reactions: 19
🤔 🤔 🤔

Is this to add to her portfolio, in the hopes that Waitrose sponsor her next year? She essentially did a waitrose chrisrmas ad without with the waitrose ad. 🤭
Because Anna did a waitrose ad, of course Lily wants people to think she has a waitrose ad.

And of course Jo Malone found its way back to her feed. She really can’t say this time that no one told her. I messaged her again, wonder if she will remove it like last time.
She will not say duck you to JM because they always do fancy sponsor trips and events. Empty Lily lives for this

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Ofcourse Lily has to say she is so grateful for having Grey because otherwise she would have been so bored in lockdown. Can't resist a dig at childless adults. :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Highly suspicious of her signing off and not mentioning tighten restrictions. I'm now in T4 and will not be seeing any family. We had kinda expected this would happen so had planned for being home. I won't be breaking the rules to see my family because, like Lily, I live geographically close to my family and have been lucky enough to see them a lot this year. So not seeing them is not an issue. I have friends who haven't seen their families since last year and will now not get to see them. I have friends who will now be on their own for this xmas. So obviously she might be staying home this year but she probably should've highlighted that before she signed off.

Reactions: 31
Ofcourse Lily has to say she is so grateful for having Grey because otherwise she would have been so bored in lockdown. Can't resist a dig at childless adults. :mad:
Genuinely what the hell? We aren't all sitting around bored waiting for a little bébé to bring meaning to our lives. Most of us have to work (and I don't mean unsubscribe from emails) and can make our own fun. Clearly baby 1 didn't fill her void and she's ready for #2

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Genuinely what the hell? We aren't all sitting around bored waiting for a little bébé to bring meaning to our lives. Most of us have to work (and I don't mean unsubscribe from emails) and can make our own fun. Clearly baby 1 didn't fill her void and she's ready for #2

(Sorry, I saw ‘bébé’ and couldn’t resist!)

Is Lily trying to paint herself as some sort of supermum? Able to watch Grey, distract her husband from work AND unsubscribe from emails in ONE day!!! /s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Motherhood is wasted on this witch and I'm not sorry for saying so.

People don't need to be parents to be entertained. Most of us either have busy lives and/or hobbies and interests to fill our days. I guess it is hard to find something to do when the extend of your abilities only stretch to being miserable because of all the free PR tit you don't get.

Reactions: 36
View attachment 353892
merry Christmas everyone
Good Lord!

Like everyone else mentioned, I too have been wearing a mask everyday for almost the whole day due to work, not to mention having to visit construction sites at least 4 times a week. I live in a tropical country, have oily skin and when i turned 30 started to have acne-prone skin..i have had maskne at the start of June coz that's when i started to go back to work. But I guess my skin adapted to it, and I had to take extra care with skincare.

I just cant fathom someone who has better access to skincare and living in a colder climate amd dry skin would have it this bad. And post such an unflattering photo of herself, what is she angling for? You just know she has a motive for posting something like this.

Reactions: 14
What a daft thing to say. I don’t have children and I absolutely have not been bored in lockdown. I have continued to work. In fact, in some parts harder than usual because of problems caused by lockdown. Yes, it’s been a bit sad and lonely sometimes, but not boring. Maybe it’s a harsh thing to say, but it reminds me of what my friend’s mum used to say: only boring people get bored, Lily.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.