Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know lily is proud of her new teeth but someone needs to tell her she looks slow when she permanently has her mouth open to show off her teeth..while rolling out a ball of dough. She looks like there's nothing going on in her head.

Smiling with her teeth showing doesn't make her look friendly and warm as she thinks. We think she looks like the grinch because of her attitude and crappy personality.
Dude she is slow. Teeth or no teeth 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A tier 4 Christmas for full-time Londoner Lily...

Sorry to anyone here who’s Christmas plans have been changed x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe people just weren’t that interested in an advert about WiFi
Lily is so pathetic ... always begging for engagement. And yes no one gives a tit about how she uses Wifi, we all use Wifi.
What a lame brand job.

If she just used some of the zillions of resources easily accessible to her: a career coach, a content strategist, therapy!!!!, her team at Gleam. Tho not sure they are any better, tbh. She strikes me as extremely unpleasant to work with, and it is probably impossible for her to take on advice or innovate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why anyone would ask for advice about what child stuff to keep?! I just boxed the stuff up as I went along. Send anything to the textile recycling if it was badly stained or worn out. I’ve kept the rest and will review if we’re lucky enough to have another baby. I feel like I should charge lily a consulting fee for this advice #AD 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Such nonsense. She just wants to show she is organized as well like Anna. I really used to like Lily's attitude of not giving tit about such things when Anna used to make such a big deal about organizing and now that It's very trendy Lily has jumped on the wagon in the last few years. Anna was always boring and Lily wasn't now they are both miserable.

Reactions: 12
They are 100% actively trying aren't they ...? Sigh.
If she thinks one is difficult, what’s more 2? Because she has 2 sis, her sis has few kids, so she is programmed to think that she needs 2 and above. Having more kids won’t make your misery go away

Reactions: 12
I'm guessing it's another box she wants to tick off on her life-list, plus, she can moan and b*tch so much more when having two kids :-D

Reactions: 15
Well, as of midnight, Lily will be in Tier 4 and not allowed to see her family indoors, even at Christmas. We're in the same tier, were planning on seeing the inlaws but they're in another tier so we would not be allowed even if we could mix with other households.... what a ...... but Lily will take the moaning to a whole other level....

Reactions: 14
They are 100% actively trying aren't they ...? Sigh.
It’s baffling. Child number two because she thinks only children are unhappy.

But Beggles has to follow that ‘life path’ that she insists on miserably sticking to. Marriage, baby one, baby two.... Worked out so well for her so far eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, as of midnight, Lily will be in Tier 4 and not allowed to see her family indoors, even at Christmas. We're in the same tier, were planning on seeing the inlaws but they're in another tier so we would not be allowed even if we could mix with other households.... what a ...... but Lily will take the moaning to a whole other level....
It’s going to be grim and depressing seeing all these London influencers breaking the rules over Christmas. I just had to cancel my mom coming down to mine as we’re in London and she’s in a different tier.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s going to be grim and depressing seeing all these London influencers breaking the rules over Christmas. I just had to cancel my mom coming down to mine as we’re in London and she’s in a different tier.
So sorry to hear that, the end is in sight :) Think about it this way, it will suck so much for her to contact Covid in London when the hospital capacity is so full now. All the best😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Was just going to say this exact thing!
She’s practically an only child anyway because her sisters are so much older than her.

I’m an only child so I feel like I can say this: she acts like an only child too - stubborn and selfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just now on Twitter ' Typical Londoners. Can't be happy with Tier 3 always have to go one better don't they?! Bloody ridiculous. ' ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or she can force Rich to become a stay at home dad.
Run Rich, run.

Mostly because she will have to do all the cooking and no-one told her/taught her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.