Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be a London thing that she gets fruit flies in the winter. Mine only come in the summer and show up regardless if fruit is moldy. They just like fruit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
You’ll notice there aren’t any desk comments on her recent “what I got for my birthday video/AD,” and I think that’s because she’s deleting them. It really do think it is cruel and ergonomic torture to not have a proper desk and office chair during this whole work from home purgatory, especially when you’re as well off as they are!! I left a desk comment that didn’t even say all of that, just that Rich needs a desk of his own. It was posted at first and now I don’t see it. This desk issue may very well be her masterpiece in selfishness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have the same West Elm chair as hers in the office, is so uncomfortable to sit, i really don't know how Rich works in that office setting

Reactions: 4
You’ll notice there aren’t any desk comments on her recent “what I got for my birthday video/AD,” and I think that’s because she’s deleting them. It really do think it is cruel and ergonomic torture to not have a proper desk and office chair during this whole work from home purgatory, especially when you’re as well off as they are!! I left a desk comment that didn’t even say all of that, just that Rich needs a desk of his own. It was posted at first and now I don’t see it. This desk issue may very well be her masterpiece in selfishness.
Her excuse of “we didn’t know Rich would be at home” expired a long time ago. Most of us have been WFH since March so is she really expecting us to believe they didn’t discuss it in the summer or beyond (when the next lockdown approached) and consider getting one? We’ve all had to make adjustments to create work spaces at home so why she’s any different is beyond me. She’s just waiting for someone to gift her one and it’ll go alongside the Lily classic “we wanted this one for ages and they just happened to reach out to us..”. Ugh.

Like the bloody fruit bowl and jacket for Grey which just happened to appear after her beggy stories recently 🤢🙄

I may have to start the new year off this thread because she actually makes me so angry, it’s not even fun to hate watch her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her excuse of “we didn’t know Rich would be at home” expired a long time ago. Most of us have been WFH since March so is she really expecting us to believe they didn’t discuss it in the summer or beyond (when the next lockdown approached) and consider getting one? We’ve all had to make adjustments to create work spaces at home so why she’s any different is beyond me. She’s just waiting for someone to gift her one and it’ll go alongside the Lily classic “we wanted this one for ages and they just happened to reach out to us..”. Ugh.

Like the bloody fruit bowl and jacket for Grey which just happened to appear after her beggy stories recently 🤢🙄

I may have to start the new year off this thread because she actually makes me so angry, it’s not even fun to hate watch her now.
If you buy a desk and everyone starts working back in the office in May/June time just sell it afterwards or dismantle & store until you get a bigger house. How have the rest of us worked this out in our non-london brains?

Plus i'm pretty sure witch used to the odd day working from home so he should have a space there already. She is THE worst!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she can't possibly be worried that getting another desk wouldn't be smart from a financial point of view while buying that ugly chair, which probably cost the same as 20 ikea desks.. poor rich, really

Reactions: 14
Just paint a bigger poo arch matching your bigger desk. Problem solved.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean I can relate to that. I would love a cute looking desk from West elm or somewhere like that. Instead we have a monster desk from some office shop 😂 It’s ugly as hell but it means that we can both use it at the same time 😂 And thanks to that desk I can’t even have a cute looking dressing table, because the space it taken up by the desk 😂

Reactions: 7
I mean I can relate to that. I would love a cute looking desk from West elm or somewhere like that. Instead we have a monster desk from some office shop 😂 It’s ugly as hell but it means that we can both use it at the same time 😂 And thanks to that desk I can’t even have a cute looking dressing table, because the space it taken up by the desk 😂
maybe you can paint an arch on the wall next to your desk, so it can be instagrammable :)

• Haha
maybe you can paint an arch on the wall next to your desk, so it can be instagrammable :)
It’s at an angle with the window, so not quite 😂 Also I have to climb sort of across it to get to my side, because we don’t have an office 😅 Oh how I wish we had the space that Lily has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eat your fruit more often and don’t let it go off, and you won’t have fruit flies. “Airy” fruit bowl. I just can’t believe that’s the excuse she went for to justify another unnecessary freebie. She truly lives in a bubble, doesn’t she?

Reactions: 13
Eat your fruit more often and don’t let it go off, and you won’t have fruit flies. “Airy” fruit bowl. I just can’t believe that’s the excuse she went for to justify another unnecessary freebie. She truly lives in a bubble, doesn’t she?
Yes! This! We get a weekly food shop and have figured out how much fruit we need as a family of three (including a toddler) so that it can last a week and won't go to waste. Lily has winter fruit flies (the North London variety) cause she's not emptying her bin or probably not airing her house out enough.

Reactions: 11
I imagine Lily sits at HER desk in HER office each morning and wonders 'What shall I beg for today?' Seriously, she concocts these elaborate stories about stuff she wants (Grey's clothes, for example) and then waits a few weeks for the freebies to roll in. That is her work day!

• Haha
  • Angry
I imagine Lily sits at HER desk in HER office each morning and wonders 'What shall I beg for today?' Seriously, she concocts these elaborate stories about stuff she wants (Grey's clothes, for example) and then waits a few weeks for the freebies to roll in. That is her work day!
Totally - i think she's addicted to it. I have a family member who is shopaholic - they get a visible high when buying stuff and then plunge into an low within a few days. They've lost their house and pretty much all their money through their obsession with spending money/having stuff. Lily is like this but without the spending the money part. I honestly don't think this line of work is healthy for her (mentally). But she's addicted and can't stop. It consumes her and actually prevents her from doing anything else in her 'job'.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes! This! We get a weekly food shop and have figured out how much fruit we need as a family of three (including a toddler) so that it can last a week and won't go to waste. Lily has winter fruit flies (the North London variety) cause she's not emptying her bin or probably not airing her house out enough.
I used to work at a café that got fruit flies only during the summer when it was like 40°C inside. Same food and fruits during the winter, quite a lot more than what you see in the airy fruit bowl, and not a fly in sight. Woman, please. Just say you want to emulate everything Scandi you see online, and that’s why you are getting rid of anything remotely unique in your house.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.