Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw that too, it’s just a drawing. But yes, the comment about the phone getting stolen there is not very pc.

I don’t understand why anyone who’s been mugged before would even post a map with where you do run online. Surely, you’d want to keep your whereabouts a bit more vague.
Ignore me! Turns out it wasn’t a real map. I misunderstood.

Reactions: 3
4. How much more rubbish and impersonal prints is she gonna put in her office before buying Rich a desk?
5. She didn’t get a bigger desk bc she didn’t know Rich was gonna be working from home this year (nobody told her)
So I finally bothered to watched the video and she said the following regarding the desk situation..."Yes, lots of people have said I should get a bigger desk, I didn't realize that Rich was going to be working from home this year :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ . I do need a bigger desk, maybe its something I'll get in the new year, i'm not sure, for now this is absolutely fine we make it work..and it does fit the space well, I really like it"

Translation: "I'm not going to get a bigger desk at all I'm just saying this stuff so you all can get off my back about it. Hopefully, in a few months, you will have forgotten about it and I can carry on using my tiny desk. Rich is *fine* working on the tiny desk, on the floor, on the kitchen table" :rolleyes:

Ugh, she is going to do whatever she can to not buy a bigger desk for Rich! :mad:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
the awful map she drew on her Instagram stories was during April time/the first lockdown in England. I’m sure she probably did reply to someone on DM saying she was previously mugged there and that’s why she made those comments, but I don’t think that’s what happened that was so awful during her book release (which was about 2.5 years ago) I think the two are completely separate.
Unless she said in the DM to the lady above “my book tour was cancelled due to me being mugged”, I think she was just making an excuse as to why she drew an awful Instagram story explaining why she can’t run in certain areas in her location.
Yup, that’s what I meant - both events are too far apart. Definitely think that map thing was disgusting and clearly gives us into her stereotypical thoughts. She documents everything else so although being mugged is no joke, I’m a little surprised she didn’t announce it at some point. She must have got more than 1 DM questioning that post too.

Reactions: 9
1 min into the vlog and ‘Grey was such a lovely distraction’ what?! Can’t imagine ever saying that about my daughter and certainly not on my birthday!

I’ll also never get over the boots on the shelf

‘I do need a bigger desk’, ‘my office’, ‘I didn’t know rich would be working from home this year’ (really). She’s so self-absorbed! She speaks about Rich like he’s her child. Surely everyone else calls it ‘the office’ in their homes?

the reaction about ‘Santa’s’ visit was just so incredibly tone deaf. The majority of us are working our butts off to make Christmas happen and she’s getting luxurious freebies left right and centre!

Reactions: 21
‘I do need a bigger desk’, ‘my office’, ‘I didn’t know rich would be working from home this year’ (really). She’s so self-absorbed! She speaks about Rich like he’s her child. Surely everyone else calls it ‘the office’ in their homes?

the reaction about ‘Santa’s’ visit was just so incredibly tone deaf. The majority of us are working our butts off to make Christmas happen and she’s getting luxurious freebies left right and centre!
Maybe in the past they’d agreed it was “her office” as she works from home. But the minute Rich was literally sent home and not allowed to legally go into work then surely she should have discussed this properly with him? He probably cba with arguing with her over it, she’s such an entitled brat.

Reactions: 23
We are all improvising with working from home indefinitely at the moment, everybody has had to designate different areas in their home as an office, even though that used to be someone’s gaming, sewing or shoe storage room. I’m always on calls with colleagues and hearing their partners in the background on calls for their work. Nobody speaks of “my office” anymore if that’s the place where both are currently working.

Reactions: 17
Maybe in the past they’d agreed it was “her office” as she works from home. But the minute Rich was literally sent home and not allowed to legally go into work then surely she should have discussed this properly with him? He probably cba with arguing with her over it, she’s such an entitled brat.
We only had one desk in our (small) office, which my partner used at the beginning of working from home (early March where we live in Australia). As soon as we were able we rearranged the furniture, bought a second desk, ergonomic office chair and monitor so I didn't have to stare at my small laptop screen all day on an uncomfortable chair at the dining table. It's not hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yup, that’s what I meant - both events are too far apart. Definitely think that map thing was disgusting and clearly gives us into her stereotypical thoughts. She documents everything else so although being mugged is no joke, I’m a little surprised she didn’t announce it at some point. She must have got more than 1 DM questioning that post too.
She actually blocked me for responding to that post 🤣 after she had gotten a lot of criticism on it she posted a half assed apology and I told her she was being childish and should for once just accept that she made a mistake and truly apologise, but nope I got blocked instead 😛

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yet again some thrilling content from Lily Pebbles this morning. The pronunciation of Uniqlo..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
her hair looks so frazzled!!!! how?!?! she’s had about 14 haircuts in 3 months

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yet again some thrilling content from Lily Pebbles this morning. The pronunciation of Uniqlo..
I'm being petty, but strictly speaking, neither of the ways she pronounced it are correct. 😂😂😂 They're a Japanese company, so really it should be pronounced "yu-ni-ku-ro".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She also said "my mind is blowing". Is this an English expression that I'm not familiar with?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hmmm interesting we've had another case of "Sorry for not captioning my stories but...." The but is always that it wouldn't translate - I'm hard of hearing not stupid, we can read. The real but is that she is too lazy and doesn't care which I guess is fine except it's literally your only job!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She can’t even pronounce ‘pronunciation’ correctly so there’s no hope for her! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She also said "my mind is blowing". Is this an English expression that I'm not familiar with?
No! I thought that was what the poll was going to be on!

My mind is blown or that's blown my mind is the norm. I guess we caught her mid-blow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know what, I have a theory she does these things on purpose. Mispronunciations and pointless "polls" and surveys, I mean. It's a great way to increase engagement, I'm certain her inbox will be full of people correcting her and that boosts the engagement statistics. I've heard of brands and smaller influences doing this and I believe she is doing it, too.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I was wondering if she meant her friends were second generation immigrants so they're more closely tied to their family's homeland, but yeah no it's probably Lily's way of being like 'I'm not racist, I have non-white friends!'
Well Lily herself is third generation immigrant, as far as I know both sides grandparents immigrated during or before WWII. This is typical Lily privileged logic: she is white, and living in England so she is English, remember not just British, but English. The other non-white friends could not possibly be even British in her mind, but Nigerian and Guyanese. However, don’t forget that since the publication of this book she has spent an entire day educating herself on race and even has a BLM highlight, so let’s all rest assured she would never make this mistake again, :rolleyes:.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.