Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3C3927B7-7782-4705-8165-23B13B3DFED7.png

oh the irony! Being “alone” yet someone is taking the picture 🤦🏻‍♀️ bleeping idiot she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Quite a few of the UK influencers I follow have today gone on their holiday break until 2021. Not saying they all know they're going to break rules and don't want to get hate for it but it does seem strange and also a lot earlier than usual. But maybe they've all just had enough of 2020 much like the rest of us...

Reactions: 37
I mean, Rich has been working from home all year hasn’t he...
True. And in general, I’m not a fan of people talking about creating content instead of just creating it.

And of course she picks a memory with those damn artichokes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kill me now, but I think Lily and Rich came across as pretty funny and cute in today's vlog. Ugh. I even laughed (more than once). I hate myself for this!
You like what you like, no hate ... but I thought they came across as incredibly dumb, selfish, clueless ... I could go on. I was surprised she had any positive comments on the video. The whole Waitrose copycat thing, that she always needs ridiculous external questions... ugh ugh ugh. There was literally nothing cute about them to me. I cannot believe that two educated people who have been afforded every opportunity in life are so vapid.

It felt like Lily was making herself say the “right” or “acceptable” things about being grateful. There’s just zero substance to her, she’s 1D. Rich is definitely more authentic and wholesome, but that he’s with Lily who is truly horrid makes me wonder about his self awareness. Also I do see him as a primary teacher, but I think it’s because of his blue eyes and the way he speaks. And if course Lily even made that about her!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I just watched her video it wasn’t terrible much better than all her solo ones. Anyway so next year she might get someone to help her with work because she is doing everything her own. And they have been arguing a lot about this, my guess is that she wants R to quit his office job and become Mark?
+ live in London but don’t know what is Campari (edit:no one told her what is Campari)
+ didn’t know that some cocktail were made with egg whites
+ pre lock down with Grey they still go to Kings X and Selfridges. Thought that was the whole reason why they wanted a baby
+ they already have a holiday planned next year. My guess is the gifted Greece trip that she was supposed to go this year.
+she really wanted to show Grey the beach but can only do so in holiday.

Reactions: 14
Hahah ....now that someone pointed out that she was wiping her hands on her dress....I can't😂😛m feeling so queasy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some more observations:

One: Why does she need to speak with food in her mouth? And not even a tiny bite but half a prawn at a time?

Two: A load of reheated frozen food hardly makes canapés. I don't want to sound like a dick and I am not a native speaker, but for the purpose of making this point I looked up the definition of a canapé:

A canapé is a type of hors d'œuvre, a small, prepared, and often decorative food, consisting of a small piece of bread, puff pastry, or a cracker wrapped around or topped with some savoury food, held in the fingers and often eaten in one bite.

Lily's were neither small or decorative. Their food was what my partner and I would have for dinner when we run out of fresh food. You know, like on a rainy Sunday, when you can't be bothered to go and get your greasy goodness from the chippie. A beige dinner with some mayo mixed with ketchup for dipping.

And yes, I am a food snob. Sue me!

Three: can you really get so tipsy from drinking half a cocktail? I have become a lightweight in my 30s but I still need a little bit more than two sips to get giggly. Unless they had drinks beforehand off-screen. Who knows. But at least Lily actually looked nice-ish. Like you can tell she was quite happy with how she dolled up and she looks really pleased with her new teeth. As someone who also had some dental work done and it improved my confidence, I can relate and am cutting her a bit more slack in this regard.

Four: I can relate to those of you who fancy Rich a bit. It seems like he cares about the planet (although should probably try to make his wife start caring a bit more and stop accepting unnecessary gifts and buying 30 jumpers) and seems a bit more considerate than Lily. You know like when a guy is not the most attractive (sorry to those who think he is!) but he seems like he has some thoughts and opinions and goals and is just an overall nice person.

Reactions: 21
Those are sold as Christmas canapés though, it’s not as if Lily and Rich labelled them that.

I do not find Rich attractive at all, but I know plenty here do find him quite attractive.

Reactions: 7
Rich definitely had better and more meaningful answers and Lily's face looked like she wants to copy them in the future if anyone asks her those questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also every time rich went to speak, lily would interrupt. Eurgh. Fleur does that to Mike and it annoys me no end.

Also her Kate Somerville sponsored post popped up on my insta feed. Reported it as spam 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also every time rich went to speak, lily would interrupt. Eurgh. Fleur does that to Mike and it annoys me no end.
Mike does it to Fleur too. They talk over each other all the time in her gift guides! It can be annoying!

Rich is not attractive, Niomi’s ex is.haha
Ah, Dreamy Joe...

You like what you like, no hate ... but I thought they came across as incredibly dumb, selfish, clueless ... I could go on. I was surprised she had any positive comments on the video. The whole Waitrose copycat thing, that she always needs ridiculous external questions... ugh ugh ugh. There was literally nothing cute about them to me. I cannot believe that two educated people who have been afforded every opportunity in life are so vapid.

It felt like Lily was making herself say the “right” or “acceptable” things about being grateful. There’s just zero substance to her, she’s 1D. Rich is definitely more authentic and wholesome, but that he’s with Lily who is truly horrid makes me wonder about his self awareness. Also I do see him as a primary teacher, but I think it’s because of his blue eyes and the way he speaks. And if course Lily even made that about her!
Yeah....not really sure what came over me there. Ha! I generally think Lily is a thoroughly unpleasant person. Her views on motherhood pretty much disgust me. Maybe I found her a bit more palatable in this video because Rich featured in it. I find him OK. I often wonder how and why he puts up with Lily.

To the person who asked if they had more drinks than just that cocktail: they mentioned having a shot before filming. Dunno. Maybe Lily is a true lightweight. I don't think she drinks very often.

To those who say this was a Waitrose (& Partners) ad copycat...Lily's sausage rolls were from M&S! 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It was an ad? She didn’t even display the food and didn’t do a good job of featuring them. Lily made disparaging remarks about rich’s cocktail skills - yet she didn’t even know that cocktail froth comes from egg white, or what campari is. Of course Lily’s favourite gin is a so called ‘London’ gin. Her was thoroughly unpleasant throughout the video, that is not even to say ugly, but a true Twit face with ugly expressions that shows her true colours.

Reactions: 9
It was an ad? She didn’t even display the food and didn’t do a good job of featuring them. Lily made disparaging remarks about rich’s cocktail skills - yet she didn’t even know that cocktail froth comes from egg white, or what campari is. Of course Lily’s favourite gin is a so called ‘London’ gin. Her was thoroughly unpleasant throughout the video, that is not even to say ugly, but a true Twit face with ugly expressions that shows her true colours.
That just shows how basic she is isn't it?
1608552240731.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No, it wasn't an ad. Some of us here thought Lily might have scored a Waitrose ad due to association with her 'work wife,' Anna. However, in the end, Lily had to go and buy the food herself (for once in her life!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Found it hilarious that Lilly dressed up and made an effort, yet from ‘preview’ stories last week, Rich wore tracksuit bottoms and a casual top to film their canapés video. Bet Lily asked him to dress up and he was like no, f*ck off.

She’s so fake and such a try hard. Couldn’t watch whole video, dull dull dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Found it hilarious that Lilly dressed up and made an effort, yet from ‘preview’ stories last week, Rich wore tracksuit bottoms and a casual top to film their canapés video. Bet Lily asked him to dress up and he was like no, f*ck off.

She’s so fake and such a try hard. Couldn’t watch whole video, dull dull dull.
I did pick up on her being all dressed up and him in a t-shirt. Maybe she was hoping for something? It must have been a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.