Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That, exactly. They would still post things eventhough they were not posting videos on Youtube anymore. This radiosilence is just so odd.

Reactions: 11
All these influencers going social silent for Christmas to disguise them breaking all the rules.

If they had any brains they would've all pre-filmed/pre-pictured loads of content to post staggered throughout their "holiday" to pretend they are still at home and not breaking the rules.

Reactions: 35
All these influencers going social silent for Christmas to disguise them breaking all the rules.

If they had any brains they would've all pre-filmed/pre-pictured loads of content to post staggered throughout their "holiday" to pretend they are still at home and not breaking the rules.
To be fair they didn’t have much warning that they’d need to do that - we all thought we’d be *allowed* to visit family for 5 days not long ago!

Reactions: 5
To be fair they didn’t have much warning that they’d need to do that - we all thought we’d be *allowed* to visit family for 5 days not long ago!
I think the point is that if they had all planned to take 2 weeks off they would have pre filmed content and staggered posts but because they all quickly decided to go offline shows that the radio silence has more to do with breaking the rules than just taking a work holiday.

Reactions: 27
I think the point is that if they had all planned to take 2 weeks off they would have pre filmed content and staggered posts but because they all quickly decided to go offline shows that the radio silence has more to do with breaking the rules than just taking a work holiday.
Yes that’s true, but the poster I quoted specifically said “to pretend they’re staying home”, so I’m not sure that’s what they were saying.

Lily must be seething at the fact that she can't show off Grey with all her family for validation from the general public.

Reactions: 11
To be honest, all I wanted for Christmas was for Beggles to piss off, so I’m glad for that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This. They clearly thought they'd be filming throughout the Christmas period, and now they're not. What's changed? Oh yes, the tiers....

Reactions: 10
To be honest, we all know all these pointless Instagram “stars” are going to break the rules. I’m just glad lily has fucked off for a few days

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe not all of them are going to break the rules though?
Madeleine Olivia usually deletes Instagram for weekends and Christmas, so I am not surprised she has done it. A few other people I follow have been doing it too for several years. Maybe I am just being stupid and hoping for the best in people, lol.

Reactions: 4
This is honestly one of the worst pictures she’s ever posted. She looks miserable, smug, tired and stuck up all at the same time.
But her husband seems quite nice?? Maybe if she spent some time with her child it might cheer her up somewhat

Tbh lily has real life friends and family on there too. No doubt that she has them on her close friends list and will be storying just to that population over Christmas and New year. Just not the public one

Tbh lily has real life friends and family on there too. No doubt that she has them on her close friends list and will be storying just to that population over Christmas and New year. Just not the public one
Lily has a private IG account. Its super easy to find

Reactions: 2
Maybe not all of them are going to break the rules though?
Madeleine Olivia usually deletes Instagram for weekends and Christmas, so I am not surprised she has done it. A few other people I follow have been doing it too for several years. Maybe I am just being stupid and hoping for the best in people, lol.
There's a chance of course, it's just suspicious specially coming from these three...
Lily (as bad as she is) always gets excited about things because of Grey. And this being her second Christmas means she would be more aware of stuff and more participative. Knowing how much she's been sharing on stories it's strange that's she's decided to go radio silent. I understand the no videos part, but the no stories is what makes it strange. She made a big deal about Grey's birthday, easter... I would imagine she'd do the same for Christmas.
Amelia always disappears when she has something to hide (expensive vacations, her family's heritage, secret boyfriends...) so yeah, she's 100% in some luxurious skiing resort in Switzerland with her family.
And Anna.. they still have the new house hype and excitement, so it would be normal for her to show us snippets of new decor/sorting things out, setting a nice romantic table for 2...

Idk, we might all be wrong and they are indeed doing the right thing, but it just seems a little bit off!

Reactions: 17
There's a chance of course, it's just suspicious specially coming from these three...
Lily (as bad as she is) always gets excited about things because of Grey. And this being her second Christmas means she would be more aware of stuff and more participative. Knowing how much she's been sharing on stories it's strange that's she's decided to go radio silent. I understand the no videos part, but the no stories is what makes it strange. She made a big deal about Grey's birthday, easter... I would imagine she'd do the same for Christmas.
Amelia always disappears when she has something to hide (expensive vacations, her family's heritage, secret boyfriends...) so yeah, she's 100% in some luxurious skiing resort in Switzerland with her family.
And Anna.. they still have the new house hype and excitement, so it would be normal for her to show us snippets of new decor/sorting things out, setting a nice romantic table for 2...

Idk, we might all be wrong and they are indeed doing the right thing, but it just seems a little bit off!
Oh well, who knows. I must say, I know quite a few people who live in the new Tier 4, and most are not going to see family for Christmas, but lots are. I can understand Lily if she goes and sees her family, but I don’t approve of it 🙈

Reactions: 2

It just goes to show the woman can choose not to share her ridiculous life if she doesn’t want to. She doesn’t have to publicly humiliate her husband if she doesn’t want to. She doesn’t have to show us her scrunchy tit face if she doesn’t want to. BUT she does and she does. So, happy Lily-goes-silent holidays and a better than 2020 new year everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I forget how I found it but it came up in something when I was searching.
So she has a private Instagram profile but uses her public profile to document and show EVERY mundane moment? 🤦‍♀️. I'm sure her parents, grandparents, sibling, and friends would appreciate her mundane moments more than we do!. Hint, Lily, hint! ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.