Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it hilarious that Lilly dressed up and made an effort, yet from ‘preview’ stories last week, Rich wore tracksuit bottoms and a casual top to film their canapés video. Bet Lily asked him to dress up and he was like no, f*ck off.

She’s so fake and such a try hard. Couldn’t watch whole video, dull dull dull.
I think Lily implied that Rich having a shower was him making an effort!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was an ad? She didn’t even display the food and didn’t do a good job of featuring them. Lily made disparaging remarks about rich’s cocktail skills - yet she didn’t even know that cocktail froth comes from egg white, or what campari is. Of course Lily’s favourite gin is a so called ‘London’ gin. Her was thoroughly unpleasant throughout the video, that is not even to say ugly, but a true Twit face with ugly expressions that shows her true colours.
Also, aren't loads of gins in UK called "London dry gin"? It's a style of gin...

Reactions: 12
It still makes me laugh how desperate she is for Waitrose to partner up with her. Always buying their food and tagging them. Must absolutely irritate her that Anna has been working with them for so long!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It still makes me laugh how desperate she is for Waitrose to partner up with her. Always buying their food and tagging them. Must absolutely irritate her that Anna has been working with them for so long!
The thing is Lily DID work with Waitrose and she must have either pissed them off or her ad didn't perform well and so they didn't continue the partnership like they have with Anna. I even think Lily worked with Waitrose before Anna did - that must really sting. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i can't believe i'm going to say this, but i really like her in that video with rich 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
To all the people thinking why Rich puts up with her....my theory Lily is very dominant and also she must be reminding him all the time how he should be grateful that they lived in her Dad's house in London and did not pay rent for years ( or less rent- does anyone know) so could afford a house and stuff like that.....I am sure. Or maybe he really loves her.Idk.

Reactions: 15
i can't believe i'm going to say this, but i really like her in that video with rich 🤷‍♀️
Lol I kinda did too. It felt more authentic than the front she puts on in other videos. Rich comes across like a really decent guy too. Just for balance though I really don't like that dress she's wearing or her hair and makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just gonna say it, I don’t really know what Campari is either. I mean, I know the drink of course, and I know what it tastes like, but is it a liquor or some type of stronger wine or whatever? I will Google it now.

So there you go Lily, you’re not alone in this.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know people who have had fertility treatments paused or totally cancelled since March. I know people who have had miscarriages (sometimes multiple miscarriages) during lockdown. I even know someone who has lost a child in the last few months. I wish she would think before she speaks sometimes. Having a child doesn't complete you. It doesn't make you more worthwhile that people who choose not to have children, who can't have children or have lost children. I would be able to pass it off as thoughtless if she'd only said it once but she talks about it all the time. It's infuriating.
Thank you for saying this x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To those who say this was a Waitrose (& Partners) ad copycat...Lily's sausage rolls were from M&S! 😀
Lol, trust Lily to buy the cheapest food M&S sell...who on Earth serves sausage rolls as canapés?!? And shock horror in North London? She really is just trailer trash done good.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet she has and gone offline so no one can comment about breaking rules. Noticed a lot of people who are always posting have gone quiet.
That's what I mean. She has been addicted to posting every single second of her life, and now nothing?

She's gone offline for Christmas (since Sunday!)
Yes, I know, but for someone who is so addicted to posting every single little thing in her life, it seems rather strange for her to actually stick to that.

Reactions: 14
It’s very interesting lily and others are having a ‘break‘ because most of us don’t really see what’s taxing about their job other than having to post all the time. I mean it’s good to take a break but on the flip side millions are going to be at home and bored this xmas so I would have thought it would be a good time to push out content (if you’re committed). Just shows the level of priviledge that they can take two weeks off and their audience will still be there.

Reactions: 27
All these influencers think they are so smart by staying away from social media to hide the fact they are 100% breaking the rules, but actually the fact that so many of them have chosen to do the same is just so telling!
+ there is a difference between taking time off work and uploading stories. Come on, all these girls LOVE to showcase their wealth and their christmassy houses, and that's not working, it's something that even people who have regular jobs do. They always show themselves wrapping gifts, cooking or baking with christmas music on the background, prepping and decorating the table... but this year they've all gone radio silent?
Lily would be posting Grey walking around with a santa hat, Amelia showing her super luxe persian dinner, Anna setting the table at their new house for the first time... They really think their viewers are stupid and believe this "taking time off" tit. And if they really weren't breaking the rules they would be posting out of boredom, im 100% sure of it.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.