Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she wrote the book because Gleam told her to and because she has zero personality, interests or imagination they gave her 'Friendship' as a topic. If she had any integrity she would have refused to write about something that she wasn't fully behind (I think she said it wasn't a subject that she wanted to write about).
Anna‘s thing is organisation, and that’s what her book is about. Lily used to be all about her friends, including them in videos and trips. That’s why they made her change me the subject to friendship. And my guess is that they sent out proofs of the book to people and they feedback wasn’t that positive, hence why she didn’t promote it at all. Anna had events internationally, Lily not a single one anywhere. She was in the right place at the right time at the beginning of her career, when this influencer thing was new and not many people were doing it. Now that anyone and their mother can get out there and a good following? Her lack of skills, originality and creativity stick out like a sore thumb.

Reactions: 24
The book is another thing that Lily did first (like buying a flat, house, baby etc). I remember Anna being so lovely and supportive about it while she must have felt a bit left behind. Anna really has come on a lot since then. I remember feeling sorry for Anna back then when she was too timid to vlog and wasn't getting the deals Lily got. Just goes to show even the beige bird eventually catches the worm. Lily must have felt so superior back then. I would love love to hear what Lily has to say about her bestie behind closed doors.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why did she marry Rich if all she does complain about him? Her latest IG story is her complaining about his ‘ummms’. He’s downtrodden by Princess twit.
In the last podcast she also made fun of Rich because he tried his old triathlon swimwear (or something like that) and it didn't fit anymore. She tries to get away with British (ops, London) humour but that's just rude. I get that it's normal to make fun of particular things your partner does once in a while, but she does this with Rich all the time and for the most stupid little things.

Reactions: 21
In the last podcast she also made fun of Rich because he tried his old triathlon swimwear (or something like that) and it didn't fit anymore. She tries to get away with British (ops, London) humour but that's just rude. I get that it's normal to make fun of particular things your partner does once in a while, but she does this with Rich all the time and for the most stupid little things.
Totally, me & my ex had our ‘banter’ (hate that word but can’t think of another) with each other but it never got to the point of doing it everyday about anything.

Reactions: 3
Totally, me & my ex had our ‘banter’ (hate that word but can’t think of another) with each other but it never got to the point of doing it everyday about anything.
Or to a huge audience! She has to put people around her down to feel superior otherwise she’s nothing special at all.

Reactions: 16
That ummm comment was so unnecessary. Talking on video is not the same as talking to colleagues at a job you've been doing for 10 years. Surely she's heard his work calls and knows he probably speaks differently. Most people aren't dumb and can tell the difference between a couple that jokingly makes fun of each other and a couple that is just mean.

Reactions: 21
It really throws me that she’s only 33 🙈😂 It’s sad how she looks now compared to what she did look like. Shouldn’t these be the best years of her life? Instead she looks like a grey slob with the worst life.

Reactions: 17
Ok so I used to have a tattle account but found it was taking over my life so I disabled it. But reading all of you comment about this “event” that happened near to her book launch meant I had to come back on because she actually told me what it was.
do you remember when she put that map online and said like can’t run left or can’t run right because of this or that reason? I can’t remember the exact details. Anyway I sent her a message then of how bad it came across with what she had written and she said that she didn’t mean it that way but she had been mugged in the time before. So I can only assume that this is the traumatic event that shook her up.
Had to just set up an account to put that out there as I kept seeing speculation and thinking oh but I know. I don’t follow her anymore but at the time I did.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It really throws me that she’s only 33 🙈😂 It’s sad how she looks now compared to what she did look like. Shouldn’t these be the best years of her life? Instead she looks like a grey slob with the worst life.
Seriously. Im 33 and every time I think oh God I'm aging, I look at Lily and know I'm doing alright. And yes, I have friends the same age with kids that also live in massive cities like LA, and they all look fresher than her. And none of us have the access to get free products and services like her and we make it work

Ok so I used to have a tattle account but found it was taking over my life so I disabled it. But reading all of you comment about this “event” that happened near to her book launch meant I had to come back on because she actually told me what it was.
do you remember when she put that map online and said like can’t run left or can’t run right because of this or that reason? I can’t remember the exact details. Anyway I sent her a message then of how bad it came across with what she had written and she said that she didn’t mean it that way but she had been mugged in the time before. So I can only assume that this is the traumatic event that shook her up.
Had to just set up an account to put that out there as I kept seeing speculation and thinking oh but I know. I don’t follow her anymore but at the time I did.
Her this or that was some racist and classcist sh*t.

I don't think being mugged was it. I feel its a combo of bad reviews and a falling out with someone. It can't be a coincidence that her friends basically disappeared from the vlogs after that. I assume they didn't want to be profited off of anymore

Reactions: 19
And re the last video, I couldn't go past the "adult birthdays can be a bit nothingy". It makes me feel so sorry for her that even though she had a super privileged life in her 20s (family around, friends, partner, money, etc.) she still couldn't appreciate it? I believe she really loves Grey but I also believe that she always look so down/fed up is because she realised the having a kid didn't bring meaning to her life. But then, clever as she is, she probably thinks that baby number 2 will do the trick...

If your childless birthdays were bit nothingy, that's on you love.

Reactions: 31
Seriously. Im 33 and every time I think oh God I'm aging, I look at Lily and know I'm doing alright. And yes, I have friends the same age with kids that also live in massive cities like LA, and they all look fresher than her. And none of us have the access to get free products and services like her and we make it work

Her this or that was some racist and classcist sh*t.

I don't think being mugged was it. I feel its a combo of bad reviews and a falling out with someone. It can't be a coincidence that her friends basically disappeared from the vlogs after that. I assume they didn't want to be profited off of anymore
I don’t know what it was but this is what she said it was to me.

Reactions: 3
do people above 25 still get xmas present from their nana? obv her nana is better than my nana:unsure:
I didn't cause my nana was on a small pension.

I'm sorry if she was mugged but it's kinda inevitable that it will happen at some stage. My friend was mugged in Lily's area and I was mugged (at gunpoint) in the area she referred to as the area being a 'good area but up a hill' (when she made the remark about where she could and couldn't run in London). Being mugged is scary but staying in your house is a bit extreme and just shows how sheltered a life she's lead not the edgy and streetsmart Londoner she likes to think she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The mugging story may have happened, but it sounds like an excuse for her jogging post?

from what she’s said about cancelling the book stuff, I think it’s that she believed her book would do super well and be so so relevant to everyone and had a rude awakening when the reviews came in and slated her. She has to say it’s something else or the trolls will keep bringing the book up, which would hurt her because it’s pretty personal.

E7766D6E-8359-44B9-B9E9-F79B725D2DAD.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Once an English always an English :rolleyes:
View attachment 345518
What a confusing sentence. She writes as if she recognized at a young age she needed diverse friends but at the same time keeps asking her non-white friend if she is Jewish.

Also didn't Lily's stories of the family photos in her dad's office show that it wasn't that long ago some of her family immigrated to the UK? I think I'm remembering that correctly. I always find her desperation to hold on to this English identity so weird. The British empire doesn't exactly have the best reputation.

Reactions: 18
What a confusing sentence. She writes as if she recognized at a young age she needed diverse friends but at the same time keeps asking her non-white friend if she is Jewish.

Also didn't Lily's stories of the family photos in her dad's office show that it wasn't that long ago some of her family immigrated to the UK? I think I'm remembering that correctly. I always find her desperation to hold on to this English identity so weird. The British empire doesn't exactly have the best reputation.
also why can't her non-w friends be English? I am sure they are both born in the UK, must be some inside London joke that I don't get

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.