Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story that "explains" that she had to go inside the wardrobe for her reel. Jesus wept, the barrel has truly been scraped.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet she’s pregnant any money, just have a gut feeling

(Edit- not saying she looks pregnant btw!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
My goodness they are some ugly pyjamas. Mine are from primark and look a lot better than any of those Hush ones for a fraction of the price. Every pair looked ill fitting, sack like and she looked like a sloth in them. This has influenced me to never buy pjs from Hush. She cannot sell clothing at all. Anything she wears, she ruins. I don't know if it's her posture, demeanour or what but she literally repels style.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Instagram “reels” give me second hand embarrassment anyway. Lily’s just take the biscuit. I just can’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My goodness they are some ugly pyjamas. Mine are from primark and look a lot better than any of those Hush ones for a fraction of the price. Every pair looked ill fitting, sack like and she looked like a sloth in them. This has influenced me to never buy pjs from Hush. She cannot sell clothing at all. Anything she wears, she ruins. I don't know if it's her posture, demeanour or what but she literally repels style.
she is the anti-haul herself, she ruins everything she sells. I will never buy the make up she sells because instead of looking radiant, she looks greasy; same to skin care, her skin looks dry as duck; so does the deodorant, I can smell her stinkiness through my screen

she is the anti-haul herself, she ruins everything she sells. I will never buy the make up she sells because instead of looking radiant, she looks greasy; same to skin care, her skin looks dry as duck; so does the deodorant, I can smell her stinkiness through my screen
She is the human personification of getting ready when you’re hungover. You know when you feel that tit you have to pile on the makeup and it just makes you look crusty and dehydrated? Then every outfit you try on is creased and makes you look terrible? Yeah, Lily is exactly that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I prefer following smaller bloggers these days - I like Fayesfix although she only vlogs about once a week, as she has a full time job as well, and I recently started following xameliax who is quite down to earth and relatable as well.

Avoid xameliax like the plague! She's been doing this "job" for over 10 years ! And has gotten no where. She's literally does nothing allll day. I used to watch her a couple of years back and seeing your message prompted me to go back and see if she's changed.. nope. Still so boring! And lazy. Lord.

View attachment 333728

found her long lost brother - James

FFS smile

How often do you think she wash her pj?
That is such an unflattering photo of her. Why can't she smile? She doesn't features striking enough to do the no smile pose face. She looks better smiling. At least show off the teeth you paid for. Got a discount for!

Reactions: 4
Avoid xameliax like the plague! She's been doing this "job" for over 10 years ! And has gotten no where. She's literally does nothing allll day. I used to watch her a couple of years back and seeing your message prompted me to go back and see if she's changed.. nope. Still so boring! And lazy. Lord.

That is such an unflattering photo of her. Why can't she smile? She doesn't features striking enough to do the no smile pose face. She looks better smiling. At least show off the teeth you paid for. Got a discount for!
But in comparison her blog offers much more value than Lily's, Lily's is a fraud

Reactions: 3
That reel is truly terrible. She comes out, fake smiles, looks at ground, shuffles hair, then waddles back into the wardrobe with all the grace and posture of the penguin in a batman movie.
Seriously lily have a word with yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fleur! She is ridiculously well off but lives in the British countryside with her husband, pets and daughter. But they aren't flashy and baggy. She always comes across like she has her head screwed on.
I think that's the difference isn't it? She grew up wealthy and so for her it's nothing new or exciting. She doesn't need to brag about every new expensive thing because that's her baseline.

Her ‘curls’ (if you could call them that) in her Reel remind me of this dog. Hideous.

53ACD88B-F426-463D-B495-842B7939CBD3.jpeg

Also, what’s she laughing at? How tit her reel actually is?

Edit: changed my mind.

CC615CBE-A6B9-43C2-9697-4935AD99A6AC.jpeg
3C0B35EC-82D4-4430-A963-5F67E23C4DFD.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.