Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I really miss the old Lily even if she was still moany. Her sense of style has never been the best, but it was still decent enough, she looked a hundred times better, and I felt I could relate to her. Now even the filters she uses on Instagram are depressing and her house is also starting to depress me. I wish there were some other UK bloggers I could enjoy following. Not that I live in the UK (I’m across the pond, actually) but I just like following people from different cities/countries. I never understood the fascination with BB or Lizzie, and Anna is, of course, boring. Estee is unrelatable and there’s just something about her personality that turns me off (can’t really put my finger on it, but I stopped following her even while she was still with Aslan) and don’t get me started about Amelia — she’s just plain tacky. Maybe I’m asking for too much, but I welcome suggestions!

Fleur! She is ridiculously well off but lives in the British countryside with her husband, pets and daughter. But they aren't flashy and baggy. She always comes across like she has her head screwed on.

Reactions: 24
Karma for buying the ridiculous garlic bulb chair!
The proportions of that chair seem off to me, it looked like a big comfy chair on its own but on the picture where she's sat on it it looks like a weirdly shaped poof ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This photo provides a completely different aesthetic then what her house truly is. How scandi! Also, is it just me that hates when her feet appear in any photo? Makes my skin crawl for some reason
Her facial expression looks like she just got a whiff of wet fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is SO insensitive with her comments to Anna about having kids in their new house. They have spoken at length on the podcast before about how you can never take it for granted that becoming a biological parent without intervention is going to happen for you... and yet she still does this ‘When we have multiple kids’ / ‘You know you’re going to be having kids’ ... you actually don’t know jack until you’re holding them in your arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She is SO insensitive with her comments to Anna about having kids in their new house. They have spoken at length on the podcast before about how you can never take it for granted that becoming a biological parent without intervention is going to happen for you... and yet she still does this ‘When we have multiple kids’ / ‘You know you’re going to be having kids’ ... you actually don’t know jack until you’re holding them in your arms.
Lily is living her life just to tick boxes so she assumes everyone is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lily said she struggled getting pregnant. She was 30 and says it took them 5 months after she got off the pill that she had been on for more than 10 years. Then, she had a perfectly healthy pregnancy on first try. And this is what she considers a fertility struggle. It oretty much sums up how utterly clueless and ignorant she is.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
This photo provides a completely different aesthetic then what her house truly is. How scandi! Also, is it just me that hates when her feet appear in any photo? Makes my skin crawl for some reason
So it 100% was the Soho Home chair that caused the scratch - she moved it close to the window. You just know if it was from argos she'd be complaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know if it is just the drab colours, but does she not look like somebody who is feeling nauseous and trying to hide her figure?

Reactions: 14
Absolutely makes my skin crawl, too! I really cannot stand that oatmeal look. Sorry, it’s so bland. Who wants their surroundings to be like that? Give me color please! I’ll even take Hague blue!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know if it is just the drab colours, but does she not look like somebody who is feeling nauseous and trying to hide her figure?
She does look a bit nauseous (perhaps at having just scratched her precious floor?!) but Lily has been trying to hide her figure ever since she gave birth!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lily said she struggled getting pregnant. She was 30 and says it took them 5 months after she got off the pill that she had been on for more than 10 years. Then, she had a perfectly healthy pregnancy on first try. And this is what she considers a fertility struggle. It oretty much sums up how utterly clueless and ignorant she is.
Hahaha don't get me started on Carys Whitaker who has been discussing her TTC 'journey' ever since she got pregnant. She's 24, no health problems, and conceived within 3 months of coming off the pill, yet posts almost every damn day about what a struggle it was and how much it damaged her mental health. So insensitive.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
All I want for Christmas issssss.... FOR ANNA TO DUMP LILY!
1f385[1].png

Anna can be a bit out of touch/ vanilla - but she is a million times more pleasant than Lily! Lily is a deadweight career-wise AND a horrible friend. PLEASE ANNA!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m not in the UK. Is it perhaps ironic because lockdown rules have been relaxed and she’s stayed home regardless?
If your interpretation is what Lily meant to say (which I suspect it is), she should have said:

“Even though lockdown restrictions have eased, I stayed home because...”

She’s has a really hard time expressing herself clearly and concisely in writing, even though she’s a blogger and her career began by writing a blog. NOW THAT’S IRONIC, LILY!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
If your interpretation is what Lily meant to says (which I suspect it is), she should have said was:

“Even though lockdown restrictions have eased, I stayed home because...”

She’s has a really hard time expressing herself clearly and concisely in writing, even though she’s a blogger and her career began by writing a blog. NOW THAT’S IRONIC, LILY!
She often speaks from a completely British point of view, assuming we all know the context. Even though at the same time she’s so proud of her international audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her teeth and smile look so unnatural in the Hush ad shes done. And it could just be the fit of the pyjamas but it does kind of look like she has a little bump under there... but then who am I to say, I had my baby 9 months ago and my stomach looks exactly like that 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.