Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit ruined Miserablily's Xmas cheer, so swipe up, no small biz here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo provides a completely different aesthetic then what her house truly is. How scandi! Also, is it just me that hates when her feet appear in any photo? Makes my skin crawl for some reason
Yes feet are horrible especially in the winter - put some of those cashmere socks on Lily that every youtuber seems to have about 50 pairs of. Plus her facial expression is so miserable and what she is wearing just completely washes her out. It is not a nice picture. I wonder how she picked that one as the one for the gram.

Reactions: 22
Yes, I really miss the old Lily even if she was still moany. Her sense of style has never been the best, but it was still decent enough, she looked a hundred times better, and I felt I could relate to her. Now even the filters she uses on Instagram are depressing and her house is also starting to depress me. I wish there were some other UK bloggers I could enjoy following. Not that I live in the UK (I’m across the pond, actually) but I just like following people from different cities/countries. I never understood the fascination with BB or Lizzie, and Anna is, of course, boring. Estee is unrelatable and there’s just something about her personality that turns me off (can’t really put my finger on it, but I stopped following her even while she was still with Aslan) and don’t get me started about Amelia — she’s just plain tacky. Maybe I’m asking for too much, but I welcome suggestions!
I prefer following smaller bloggers these days - I like Fayesfix although she only vlogs about once a week, as she has a full time job as well, and I recently started following xameliax who is quite down to earth and relatable as well.

Reactions: 4
This photo provides a completely different aesthetic then what her house truly is. How scandi! Also, is it just me that hates when her feet appear in any photo? Makes my skin crawl for some reason
Also, re the caption, how is it ironic that she didn't leave the house all day? First of all, that's the wrong way to use the word ironic and second of all, we're still in the middle of a pandemic so sitting at home all day is kind of a reality for a lot of people right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Also, re the caption, how is it ironic that she didn't leave the house all day? First of all, that's the wrong way to use the word ironic and second of all, we're still in the middle of a pandemic so sitting at home all day is kind of a reality for a lot of people right now.
Lily doesn’t fully comprehend what a pandemic is though, she doesn’t quite get it. She doesn’t realise people are dying from this because she doesn’t see it first hand. She also probably doesn’t fully comprehend the extent to which this pandemic has damaged families financially. She just sits at home and moans about having to stay at home. She would have been insufferable during the world wars

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m not in the UK. Is it perhaps ironic because lockdown rules have been relaxed and she’s stayed home regardless?

Reactions: 5
Ew she looks like a beige blob! Her face, her outfit, the chair and the wall are all the same colour. And yes her feet are just what nightmares are made of

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some of the comments on that photo are people saying they think Lily looks pregnant

• Wow
Brad Pitt was into the Scandi vibe years ago. Jennifer Aniston said they didn't have comfortable chair or sofa in the house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I watched her Ibiza vlog what came out in 2018 last night - was in my YT recommendations. It’s like looking at a completely different person! Looks and personality wise. She was still acting very entitled and moany but she seemed OK to be around.

View attachment 332567

My god, her face in her latest grid post!!

She is literally sucking joy and colour from my life through my phone screen with that death stare.

You can really tell in her eyes that she just scratched the crap out of her floor dragging Shaun the Sheep over to the beige bench.
Her facial expression! 😳 She looks like she's got the hump because Rich had the audacity to poop in the family bathroom instead of his designated pooh room downstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she looked at this photo and thought it made her look good? she looks constipated

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched her Ibiza vlog what came out in 2018 last night - was in my YT recommendations. It’s like looking at a completely different person! Looks and personality wise. She was still acting very entitled and moany but she seemed OK to be around.
Honestly, she wasn't bad in the beginning. Sure, always moany and bitching at Rich (witch at Rich was what we called it over at GG), but there was some life and fun to her, especially in her early vlogs with her childhood friends around. She had some interesting ideas back then. The change began when they moved out of her parents' house. I think she really disliked that small-ish apartment and, being Lily, the only reason she can think of for people to buy a house is when they have kids, so that's why she has Grey. She really is that dumb. That also explains her jealous and subtly bitchy remarks towards Anna: Why does Anna have a big house, but without having to sacrifice her cool life for a kid?? Because in Lily's mind, she has sacrificed what she had before to have Grey. Which is why she now can't think beyond motherhood equalling hardship. She wants Anna to have a child asap because she wants to see Anna have a hard time too, so she can feel validated. She will resent her so much when Anna turns out to be a mother who, you know, enjoys motherhood. Which I think Lily IS capable of. I don't think she hates Grey or can't be a good mother. But her victimhood and whiney persona plus her general stupidity make it difficult for her to see anything positive in...anything. (Except getting free stuff, of course)

Reactions: 40
I love how influencers think baby just come out of no where, Lily said that 'you'll be having kids in this house, plan for renovation with kids in mind'

36:00 on her podcast, she is doing her English thing again, educating us how to make a proper tea because she is so English. She is so annoying.

She said she likes a lot of milk/ milky but she used skimmed milk?

Babe you loves ketchup with pasta.

Anna was like THIS IS VERY PERSONAL and Lily was like 'BUT THERE WAS LIKE A STANDARD TEA and this is how you do it'

When Anna said her dad drinks English Breakfast tea without milk, she went 'HMMM!' I find it so rude, she is really ugly inside out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Brittany Bathgate, another influencer. I personally don’t see the hype.
She is more of an influencer for influencers, sort of like a wholesaler.

36:00 on her podcast, she is doing her English thing again, educating us how to make a proper tea because she is so English. She is so annoying.

She said she likes a lot of milk/ milky but she used skimmed milk?

Babe you loves ketchup with pasta.

Anna was like THIS IS VERY PERSONAL and Lily was like 'BUT THERE WAS LIKE A STANDARD TEA and this is how you do it'

When Anna said her dad drinks English Breakfast tea without milk, she went 'HMMM!' I find it so rude, she is really ugly inside out.
I drink black tea, like English breakfast tea without milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.